Started cutting

>started cutting
>abs become more visible
>feelsgoodbreh.png
>abs become even more visible
>wtf
>why are my ab muscles not neat and orderly?
>lookin like a keyboard

How the fuck do I fix this Veeky Forums? No one be mirin when I beachin

Reroll for better genetics

It's genetics. You can't change the orientation of your abs.

Is this a known turn off for girls? I never reslly noticed it until I reslized I have it snd now I cant stop think about how to fix it

>Thinking sluts care about symmetrical abs
You don't even need abs to have "abs"

No, girls are retarded it doesnt matter how your abs look as long as they can see it. They have no idea what is insertion

Post pic. You motherfuckers ask advice on how your body looks without posting pics. Go fuck yourself

ryan gosling has child birthing hips

>cares about his an insertions
Yeah, girls are the retarded ones for not caring....

Kek normies belong to this category too but this thread is about women retard

Barely left dyel, now entering otter mode and have the same issue. As my abs became more visible I started to notice some asymmetry on them.

But really, who the fuck cares. Girls just see them as a whole "block full of little squares" anyways... its not like you're on some sort of mr olympia or something.

>woah look those abs, lol u hot dude lmao

Just train the fuck out of your abs and no matter how asymmetrical they are, bitches will say the above 99% of the time.

>inb4 small chest
Yeah, my genetics sucks a LOT on pectorals, trying all kinds of exercises to make it grow, failing miserably

literally just painted abs on a skinnyfat guy

>it's like you're photoshopped kek

this.
i have an 8 pack keyboard abs. girls don't care about the uneven-ness so much as you would yourself. only people who comment on the unevenness are your guy friends. there is no downside other than looks. what you can do is help shape them.... very slightly over many years.

they don't need to post a picture because it's solely about the concept.

your dog pic makes you come off as a douche.

Close grip bench, wide grip bench, chest flys.

>tfw you basically look like this already

feels good man I'm photoshopped model status according to know-nothing plebs aka 99% of people

but I must become bigger

how long did the transition take for you?

You're gonna make it, man. I think I will too.

Straight Ab masterrace here.

Uneven abs are like being short or black. You can't change it. Only freaks will love you.

>no gf 4 u

Eat more shot stain

mine look almost exactly the same as that, its genetix

Too big like a meathead :(

great meme.