Weight loss breakfast

Veeky Forums what do you guys eat for breakfast. I am losing weight, already lost 30 pounds with eating 250grams of quark for breakfast and for lunch. This with some light jam and an apple or some other fruit. This would make it a max 250kcal breakfast. Which is good because i try to keep to a 1700kcal daily goal.
I am doing this for almost 3.5 months now and i am getting kinda bored of the taste...

I am going to the store to look for some premade quark with a taste in it. Thought i would ask for some other things to try out.

What do you guys(weight losers xD) eat for breakfast and lunch?

Also general diet thread.

Going to the store in a minute*

>carbs for breakfast

once a fatass always a fatass.

eehm how about the protein for the lifting in the gym....

Not an extraordinary in quark tho

0,1% fat joghurt with banana slices and/or berries
black coffee

works well so far.
lost 10kg in a little under two months

Anymore?

Skip breakfast

How many calories do you eat on a day?

Bump

A banana or low fat yogurt with a peanut butter ricecake sandwich. Yeah it has carbs but it's absolutely healthier than bread.

Skip breakfast.

Look up intermittent fasting, its a great way to lose weight.

Oats eggs and protein shake. Keeps you full until noon

below 1500

I eat 2 hard boiled eggs with some salt for breakfast. If I eat this ~8:45 AM I will generally feel not hungry until ~11:30 AM and I will usually eat lunch ~12:15 PM. I've found that drinking 2-3 cups of black coffee + chewing gum helps me get through the morning without feeling hungry.

seems like a lot of you guys start your day with sugar.

>what do you guys eat for breakfast

I don't.

I F
F

>What do you guys eat for...lunch

Pretty much whatever I want, would be difficult to overeat in an 8 hour window when you factor in exercise

black coffee for breakfast

Intermittent fasting, it works

c-can someone experienced in IF explain it to me? is it better than regular dieting?

The best diet is the one you can stick to etc.

I like it because I like large meals. With an 8-10 hour eating window I can eat as much as I want of anything healthy and still be fine on calories. After the first week or so you get used to not having breakfast and don't really feel hungry.

I wouldn't eat breakfast on a cut unless I was training in the morning.
If I was, it'd be a oats or some other cereal with whey and blueberries in it. Maybe chia seeds if I have some from a sale.