750g chickenfilet a day. Will I make it, or die hating chicken?

750g chickenfilet a day. Will I make it, or die hating chicken?

What? Thats normal.

No it's not.

t whey industry

Kek what are you 150lbs? 750g is literally 2-3 meals

thats like 900 calories.

you gonna die if you don't eat more shit.

Also your wallet will die if you buy that "le premium chicken breast" shit that costs like 13 euro a kilogram instead of 6-7

Who is that fucking geezer on the front of chicken? Does he look trustworthy? Would you buy his produce?

good goy!

He looks like he poisoned that chicken breast. Do not eat his food.

>danskproducerad mat

Njut av din mul och klövsjuka

just cook/season it differently every now and then

Jesus chicken breast costs 6-7 Euro per kilogram? I buy mine for around $2 per pound, which is like 4 Euro per kilo. Having to pay 50+% more for chicken breast would kill my grocery budget considering how much of that shit I eat.

Why? Thats 180g of protein. Then there all the other shit you eat that contains more protein. You'll get probably 250g+ a protein a day easily which unless you weight 125 kilo is way to much. You'll waste money and get sick of chicken.

Its Norwegian

I like to eat brown shrimp as an alternative to chicken. It's delicious but expensive (~45 EUR/kg in Belgium, possibly more overseas)

Food is expensive in the eu/uk.

Its about 5 bucks for budget frozen breasts and 7 bux for fresh chicken breast off the butchers (per kilo).

1 kilogram of legs or thighs(w bone) is 2.75 bux.

>Why?
Because he is just a newbie thats memeing

You'll die of a stroke pretty soon. Way too much cholesterol etc.

Meat frankly is unhealthy when you eat in those amounts.

I only buy turkey and btw it's not filled with water and salt like those you buy like OP's pic related.
Here in france prices went up on turkey and chicken. I had for 10€/kilo

same here in austria.

trips checked

Delicious steaks at 7€/100g really are some good shit.

Peanut butter tends to be extremely expensive in the EU aswell. It's also not popular outside of the Netherlands.

If you think chicken is expensive, you should see the price for fish.

Milk is cheap as fuck though, so I guess I can just GOMAD for the rest of my life.

fresh maybe, frozen is actually quite affordable depending on species and discounter of choice.

talking bout fish.

milk is cheap as fuck here and i keep seeing more and more brands jumping on the low fat high protein train

5 bucks for a kilo of frozen chicken breasts isn't that bad. I get frozen... no way I'm buying chicken breast fresh from the butcher. Now that I think about it, I hardly ever buy meat fresh from a butcher. I used to when I lived overseas, but not in the States.

Go away VeganGain

He is entirely right about that. He just thinks it applies to normal amounts as well.
It's pretty obvious and well known that excessive meat consumption is indeed unhealthy.

That's the good thing when you are in a rich family, where you can buy the best meat coming from the most possibly happy animals.

It's not that expensive either, around 35€ per kg.

Confirmed for never going to make it.
500g per meal is normal for gainz

$10 per kilo here in ausland.
Fuck you and your cheap food i hope you get salmonella

>frozen chicken breast

it tastes so bad its better to just have whey protein.

I'd rather just eat a different less lean item (pork chops, chicken legs, thighs) or pay 25% more for ground turkey thighs(130cal 19g protein) or actual fresh chicken breasts.

inb4 the fatass dyel autists acting tough >w-who cares about t-taste

Some expensive steak is freaking delicious though.
I didn't even know how to make it all, have no clue of cooking whatsoever.

But I just made it medium and it was incredibly delicious by itself.

Marinate it and/or use sauces/herbs/spices to make things interesting. If not you're gonna hate the bland taste of chicken after awhile. Also recommend that you try differentiating between chicken breasts and chicken thigh meat (kyllinglår filet). The thigh meat has some more fat, but it's more juicier and it's nice to change things up. (Coop Obs har tilbud på sånn giga-pakke på 1.8 kg for sånn 149 kr, kjop deg 3-4 sånne og frys det du ikke trenger.)

Stop buying into whey industry advice. If anyone suggests a proton amount you either need to supplement with whey or eat a fuckton of meat then they're full of shit.

Not only that, whey is a shitty protein powder.
Multi component > whey any day.

peanut butter not popular and extremely expensive in EU?
it's like 2 - 2.5 euro for a 350g jar in Poland. of course we're poor as fuck here and make 2 euro/h in minimum wage jobs but we're used to spending a big chunk of our income on food and peanut butter has been getting more and more popular lately especially among people who lift

how much for milk?

50 cents a litre?

Fikk 10kg gratis på lager jobb, som går ut for de får det levert ut på butikkene. 149kr for 1.8 kg, never gonna make it.

What fylke are you from my niggas?

IMO, eating chicken every single day is a bit overkill unless you're cutting heavily and need high amount of protein in relatively little calories. A 750g pack has 180g of protein, which is enough to cover the entire day for someone who's 80kg.

What you could do is fry one pack, eat half, then save the rest for tomorrow. Just make sure you get the rest of the protein for the day in other ways.

AUST AGDER BEST AGDER

Fuuuuck. I wanna move further south.

I'm in Finnmark. It gets so cold and dark here ;_;

Tromso

And now you know a big reason why 'Murrica is so fucking fat.

It's not just the types of food available here, it's that all of it is cheap as fuck.

The market and government (thanks to subsidies) has made it so it is extremely easy for nearly everyone to get a huge variety and quantity of whatever food you can think of.

France here, 350g is 4€.

Rogaland for faen.

OP, look at the First Price bags of frozen chicken breasts. I think they're like 1.8 kilos, and there's nothing wrong with the chicken breasts compared to the stuff Prior or DSH pushes, but you might be able to get it cheaper.
And if you get tired of chikkum, you can pick up some crazy cheap minced meat at Kiwi.

I average something like 120 grams of protein most days without eating chicken.
For comparison, a "lazy" day, i.e. one where I can't be fucked to cook much:
>Breakfast: Two slices of Polarbrod, two tins of tuna, 56 grams of protein and then some, about 470 kcal I think it was
>Supper: 400 gram pack of minced meat beat into two burgers, 76 grams of protein and 808 calories, maybe toast up some more Polarbrod to eat it with
>Post-workout late night snack - Half a bag of vegetables (Amerikansk blanding) - bout 200 kcal, maybe a few grams of protein

>What fylke
Nordland.

Are you from Tromso, or are you saying I should move there?

>750g chicken breast
Why

>190 grams of protein a day just countin chicken

you're too stupid to make it, sorry senpai

family dinner pack?

I pay 5 euro/kg chicken breast at the local butcher, feels good.
It's an arab neighborhood but I don't mind. Also a veggie trader next door. I usually go shopping mondays, meat+veggies+some diary and misc stuff from the local discounter usually costs me

Jesus fuck that's alot of chicken. I don't know euro sizes but I'm pretty sure there is around 450g in a pound. I eat a pound a day and am fine but I couldn't imagine eating almost two. If my conversion is wrong then nevermind.

>225 grams of protein a day.

I did this for a month straight.

I. Hate. Chicken.

Switched it up, ate steaks, lunch meat, turkey, etc. Much better now.

Also whey + greek yogurt is pretty boss for protein in the morning.

>Also whey + greek yogurt

Why would you do that? That's like 50 grams of protein, in a single serving.

the fuck? a 500gram jar of peanut butter is like .89 pounds in the UK (aldi).

455g but yeah you're right

not everyone is a manlet dyel natty piece of shit who will never amount to anything.

wew that's a little bit of an overreaction
>projection

>lean chicken breast
>cholesterol

Low demand, until recently peanut butter was not an continental thing. Hell, even now relativley few people eat it compared to say nutella or jams.

Here in Bosnia a 225g (1/2pound) jar is 3.5KM or 2$ and that's the shitty domestic variety swimming in oil.

Four same numbers

>2 dollars is 4 euros

I pay 75 dollars a week on a Vegan bulking diet. I get 120 of protein from food and drink 25g more from Orgain. Why aren't you reeping the benefits of a Vegan diet such as:
>price
>no cruelty at all
>delicious, super filling meals
>get a qt vegan (boy/girl)friend
>optimal, godmode health
>look great (clear skin, better hair, less bloating)
>feel amazing, energetic, no depression

There is no reason to not become a Vegan.

dollars is 4 euros
nope 2 dollar is 1,8 €

he looks like a bro. raising chickens to feed my muscles.

Europoors will never have access to costco's $5 whole rotisserie chicken

>1300 calories
>171 grams of protein
I eat 1 of these fuckers a day. I get my whole protein macros out of it, and snack on other stuff throughout the day to get my carbs and rest of calories

I know. I was referencing the imbecile who thought euros had a lesser value.

It doesn't cost any more than the rotisserie chickens here in the UK.

Also our meat is actually held up to proper standards and not just injected with 5ccs of estrogen and water.

I fucking hate chiken it taste like rubber. I only eat turkey breast. It's about 4€ a kg here so I eat half kg every day combined with some milk, greek yougurt and a bit of carbs (intergral bread mostly) I already lost 5 kilos in 1 month and feel stronger too. I can run the double than one month ago and lift a bit heavier.

Keto werks and it's cheap

That stuff is only slightly more expensive here. And that's because the ultra-cheap meat they produce in the US wouldn't be allowed to be sold over here.

>tfw Canada
>10$ per pound

chicken is low in iron, b12, creatine and fat (necessary for the body to use testosterone and vitamin d).

enjoy no gains

Wut it's like 25?

I don't fucking slam down like 10 oz of yogurt or even do a full scoop.

my sides

du kommer til å hat kylling baka desu

It also makes it extremely cheap for me to eat healthy too though. As a whole it's bad for the nation, but for me it's great.

Ayo kor du træne?
Also OP, tunfisk og nudler fra eurospar 3 ganger om dagen.