ITT: Estimate body fat %

Hey, I know I'm skinnyfat but I don't know whether I'm 18% body fat or like 25%. Getting conflicting info for the web. Any guesses?

Also, body fat estimate thread

30%
Start cutting you fatso

Its very difficult to tell with certainty from photos, even though i know you just asked for an estimate. Don't worry about the number it doesn't matter dude, start cutting and stop when you can see abs in natural lighting. Good luck.

I know, but it's the difference between cutting 10% bodyfat or 5%. If it is 10% then I think I'd be a lot more aggressive with it.

Are you being serious? Man, I thought it might be about 25% max but 30%! Fuck

Look to be honest i would go agressive with it. I don't see why not considering you don't have much muscle to potentially lose anyway. Start cutting and training then once your done build some lean mass son.

no, 30% is really fat

honestly, i would guess you are at +-20%

and if you dont have actually muscles to justify a cut it will be a pain in the ass to do it, because your calorie intake will need to get really low and you will still look like shit in the end

My current lifts are:
Bench 70k for 5
press 45kg for 5
dead 105 for 5
squat 80 for 5

also weigh 73kg at 5'9"

had a fucked lower back for a while so couldn't do deads and squats. I really don't know what the fuck to do. My BMI says i'm overweight but my body calipers say I'm 18%. Even at 20% I wouldn't be considered fat. Just don't know what the to do.

137 lbs

bench 70kg? wie kann das sein?

13%

What's wrong with that?

i am currently struggling with 55kg, also skinny fat as fuck but have a much more defined chest already.

seeing this stats and the result killed my motivation for a moment.

what do you think your body fat is? How much do you weigh?

you're not 30%.. soemthing aorund 20% you just dont have a lot of muscle mass

185 cm (6")
today in the morning I was 79kg

my stomach area looks similar to OP's, just with a bigger chest. maybe its just fat :-/

Definatly not 18 bro thats for sure.

That's what the calipers said when I tried to use them but I thought that was a bit low.

Maybe I do have a bit of muscle mass under there? Maybe it's just hidden under all the fat?

doesn't fucking matter, ohpee.

just train and measure by strength and reps.

I'm really not trying to be a dick when I say no. There's not muscle mass under there.

Also calipers require some decent training to use properly. You're not 18%. I'd say mid 20s. Maybe a little higher.

Fair enough. I was worried I was in the mid 20s. My face always looks so bloated. Oh well, guess I need to lose about 7kg of fat then.

Not OP here but very similar skinny fat physique.
Is it really reasonable to cut in this condition?

Wouldn't it be better to keep maintenance calories and just train in order to gain muscle.

If I imagine my body after a cut there is nothing left other than a spooky skeleton.

Estimate me, me, me

Can I have an estimate pls, senpai?

Do me! (No homo)

stats pls

10-12

16-18 - sorry about the Gyno

Hard to tell, shitty photo. I'd estimate around 15

5'8 171 lbs
Estimate please

Estimate me plzz.
6'2 178lbs
Been lifting for almost 2 months now.
Should I cut? Did I bulk too fast?

10-12

im gonna say 20+

Estimate me
85kg
184cm

Looks like you came straight from Auschwitz.

75kg, 175 cm here

20+ %

20%

21%

17%

5'7 132 lbs

Estimate please.
5'11 170lbs

2 dyel to cut too fat to bulk :((

70Kg
167cm
Estimate please

12%

14%
15 ish

I agree with 15ish but its weird bc my waist is 30 and calipers show 12% so I wonder if i'm lower and just have shit abs. If its just the case that I still look shitty with a small waist, im glad tho cuz it means I can get an even smaller waist when I get down to 10 or 12, maybe even 28 or 29

eat

i know the lighting isnt the same in every picture but i tried to get together pictures where i was in similar positions

ive been dropping weight for about 6 months

i was 5'8 220lbs and probably 30% bf or so. now im hovering around 180 i think

could i trouble Veeky Forums for an estimate?

i'm thinking 13-14%

5'8"
142 lbs

14%

>i'm thinking 13-14%
I don't think you're miles off. ~15, I can see a fair bit of flab in a few places like armpits and belly. Look good tho

damson im 5'8 150
i feel like a fatty
i think im 15-16% right?

fuck idk why it did that

Maybe OT but what kinda BF% do basketball players have? For example, Kevin Love is 6'10" and 251 lbs and he looks like his bodyfat is quite low imo.

Enjoy the pic, lads.

Mirin waist

5'8 and 220 jesus fuark mang

Give it to me straight. I'm fat as fuck.

5'9 168 lb btw.

have you lost a lot of weight ? is that extra skin?

Any competitive sports person that does lots of endurance will have ~12 at the highest. Yeah there are a handful of exceptions. A big reason for this is fat retains heat, you don't want to be pushing yourself in a blubber jumper because you're going to feel shit.

I'm your same height but 125lbs

I was 195 about 4 months ago. So almost 30 pounds.
I don't know how much more I need to cut with the loose skin confusing me.

wew u luk gud bby, the cut continues

maybe try a recomp famabam. or a slight deficit while lifting hard

Nice gyno bruhh

that is tricky to tell definately 20+

stats?

Fuck MANG I'm 5ft 8 and 185lbs
BULK MOFO

Bench 185lbs
OHP 135lbs
Squats 225lbs
Need to deadlift more

Not my maxes, I do 8 reps for 3 sets each

Give it to me straight doc

Work legs ffs

dats pretty good mang especially for 125

looks about 20ish

I know, I'm starting a new routine on Monday has more legs in it. But bf$ estimate?

18-20%. Bulk nigga

Kept bulking or cut? I'm on the fence

desu i cant tell how much muscle mass you have from that pic. stats? how long you been liftan?

Cut for about a month, lose anywhere from 4-6 lbs of fat and then leanbulkfir a while. Soon you'll be set

Really need a number guys

12/13 at highest. mirining the chest pajeet.

9/11

kek

lifting for 4 1/2 months, 5'11 curently with 162lb, bulking since the start and planning to cut after more 3 months, im doing it right?

do you have a before pic so we have some standard of comparison

yeah man when you cut youll look bretty good

would wager about 12%

progress of 4 months, day 1, day 60 and now

you are doing it right
good job you are going to make it.

how long did this take you?

6'3" 179
Bench: 65lbs I can lift more but I feel like I lose form a bit
Deadlift: 145
Squat: 150

yeah you have based height but you really need to just probably do a recomp. your noob gains wil come regardless. the most important thing is to focus on form and building a foundation of strength rather than worrying about bulking and cutting just yet.

Why do people use these threads?
You'd have a better chance of throwing a dart to determine your weight.
Go to a physician and get your bf measured.

I've been lifting for like 4 monthsish?

yeah, sometimes a knee would hurt here and there

I don't get noob gains anymore, I was doing things wrong for awhile before I found fit
But now I'm doing things right I think
I watch all the videos and watch form of people at the gym that have good form

the fuck is a physician going to do