Anyone miss the Zyzz era...

Anyone miss the Zyzz era? It coincided with the only happy period I've had in my life back when I thought anything was possible and I was young and felt young.

Other urls found in this thread:

shockingfit.com/zyzz-workout-routine-and-diet-review-u-mirin-brah/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss the Tinytrip era of making fun of his dead parents and all of the chimp pictures.

Zyzz was just a lure for immature kids.

Why does/fit/ loves this guy so much?

>Pajeet uses white man government handouts to buy steroids and die young

Zyzz a shit

how do I look like zyzz

>Not knowing he was Russian
Newfag pls

Ah yes, Aziz is a very common Russian name!

He went from an aspie DYEL faggot to someone built with an air of confidence. People believed anyone could make it to having a body like his.

Too bad being built doesn't fix your autism.

what the fuck? He was part armenian part kurdish
not russian

How did zyzz fix his autism?

Zyzz didn't recieve handouts you retarded faggot

He never had it, he was smart and outgoing before the gains. He would go to clubs with his friends all the time.

Go back to /pol/ you fucking faggot

Everyday bro, everyday. But he lives on, inside all of us. No homo

Last 2 numbers for pushups

That's close to impossible! He had perfect insertions, which made his body look as good, as it did

you can all talk shit about zyzz but he inspired me to get Veeky Forums

Steroids, run a split, have a strict diet, party/drink, have good insertions.

good is under exaggerated

shockingfit.com/zyzz-workout-routine-and-diet-review-u-mirin-brah/

I have a theory.

Couple of years ago, when Zyzz was still alive, he inspired a lot of young skinny betas to start lifting as a 100% surefire foolproof way to increase confidence and get girls.

Now it's five years later and everyone has made their gains, but still haven't gotten laid due to their aspie personality. Now they have returned to Veeky Forums and complain about how lifting hasn't helped. Which is why this boards looks like /r9k/ 2.0 these days.

>Review: If you are a beginner you’d want to skip this Full Body workout day to maximize your gains and recovery.

Holy christ he was terrible at dancing

>you will never be 19 cruising Veeky Forums, getting noob gains and crushing easy college pussy again

Anything is possible, you're just being negative.

HFF is accurate, sadly.

>newfags romanticize Zyzz as some messiah and don't know what a fucking faggot he was on Veeky Forums

Only came here to either troll or shill his videos. Literally supermang-tier.

Zyzz was well respected when he posted here faggot. The only newfag is you.

He inspired thousands upon thousands to be healthier and kick ass at what they do in his short life. What have you managed besides shitposting on Veeky Forums?

>well respected

Really? Because I still recall people calling him a shitskin and that was long before muh /pol/ boogeyman.

You recall wronged but if that's what you want to believe then you're only proving yourself to be a newfag

But didn't he have a literal WoW addiction during high school. He would play like 18 hours a day apparently. That's pretty neet and autistic

Why are you such a fucking dumbass senpai?

You are still young if you work out and zyzz lives on in all of us

getting triggered about some dead roiding pajeet

top kek lad go worship your monkey in india