The hardships of being swole

We've all heard of the positive things about making it, but how have you experienced the negatives?

>Get pale white stripes from tanning since my sixpack and pecs cast a shadow.
>Not being able to fit into nice looking jeans.
>People assuming you're dumb.
>You attract a certain kind of girl, tfw no stable relationship.
>Gay guys have started hitting on you.
>Harder making friends, im a CS major and everyone around me assume im an arsehole.
>Don't enjoy pigging out like i used to.
>Spend around 1000 hours a year commuting and going to the gym.

How about it anons, what are your swole hardships?

3 hrs per day @ the gym . Jesus user

6 days a week PPL, thats 324 times a year. 40 min to get there and then 40 min back and then workout/shower for 90 minutes.

Whatever it takes, right babe?

Ive started sweating a lot
I cant wear a simple tshirt anymore because it gets visibly sweaty in the back, between my pecs and under my arms

Its making me very self conscious because other people, even the fat ones dont seem to have that problem

I tried using sweat blocking deodorants and they work but its not possible to apply it to my entire torso

Here ya go bro. Started spraying myself up with this especially in the groin region. Really helps with swamp ass during the summer at my work. I'm sure it would help if you used it elsewhere too.

Relax, it takes a while to settle down. Basically you produce more mitochondria in your muscle cells and let off more heat than your body is used to.
Eventually your heat regulation catches up.

>6 days a week PPL
I bet you look like shit, post your physique

Why would he look like shit from PPL? What do you do? Also, post body yourself if you're shitting on his routine.

>Gay guys have started hittin on you

You're wrong, OP, this is the only reason you should be getting fit in the first place

Yeah, but i though i would get more attention from females. The only thing i've heard a chick say is that i look as if i would burst if someone pricked me with a needle. While sometimes guys literally gawk at me.

lmao all of these summer fags shitting on PPL when they've only been lifting for 3 months.

I bet you i squat more than you deadlift and press more than you bench.

Thanks user i'll try that
Does the power leave any marks on your clothing?
I've been lifting for over 4 years and started having this problem since 3 years or so

Lamest pose I've ever seen. Probably still have a better physique than the guy shitting on you

Im sure you do boy

I kekked up some oats and whey.

The assuming you're stupid is real, but I had that before I was fit (but still attractive). It's just tall poppy shit, and it's going to happen one way or another if you improve yourself in any way. I try to use it as an exercise in staying humble.

Let it dry before you put your clothes on and make sure that you don't get the powder on the outside of your shirt. I haven't noticed any marks or anything, but just take an extra shirt in your car or bag just in case. If it doesn't work for you, you're only out a couple of bucks. Definitely helps with ball and ass sweat though, if that's also a problem for you.

I used to carry a whole spare set of clothing to change into before meeting people. Might be beneficial to take up cycling everywhere or something where it's quite common to change clothes.

I'm also quite lucky that I don't get BO much. I used to put it down to drinking lots of water but apparently a lots genetic or something.

>clothes rip when you laugh
>can't pick up a glass of water without crushing it with your bare hands
>can't sneak up on people because the ground trembles beneath your massive body of iron
>replacing doors all the time because you tear them off the hinges or just smash right through the doors
Etc.

180kg x5 with strict form, if u beat that i'll be quiet and humbled.

How much do you snatch boy?

Why don't you two just fuck and get it over with?

I could probably do that.

>tfw 475 squat 1rm, haven't actually done a x5 set in a long time

If you're natty then im mirin'. Thats about 15 lb better than my 1rm (210kg) although i've never maxed with a belt.

He said swole hardships, not #justhulkthings.

It's fucking hot all the time like goddamn I put on 10 kg of muscle in the last ten years and it's like I'm wearing a meat coat.
people don't assume you're dumb or dislike you unless you act like it. I mean I get if someone is huge he might look like an addict but this is just the right level of swolness.

had the same problem. started wearing wife beaters beneath everything...tshirts, shirts. solved the issue for me plus its way more comfy. never going back desu. Also regulates the temperature in summer as well as in winter.

I only use a parfum doedorant stick as I'm not gonna kill myself with aluminium poisoning.

>People assuming you're dumb.
Only if your face is ugly
>You attract a certain kind of girl, tfw no stable relationship.
>Harder making friends, im a CS major and everyone around me assume im an arsehole.

Sorry but this is how it is.

TL;DR: Don't be ugly and everything will be fine.

Restless sleep has become an issue, ear plugs have helped recently though
I used to be baffled when people told me they had trouble sleeping soundly, it's literally the easiest thing a human can do, now I understand

I'm not from an English speaking country, so are wife beaters the exact same as tank tops? Are they 100% cotton like the tank tops I have?

Have you considered adding a sleeping mask? I've heard good things.

yes, and 100% cotton is a must.

wife beaters are tanktops, foreign-bro

>>Gay guys have started hitting on you.
>Only if your face is ugly

Well that one just doesn't make sense user

>Restless sleep has become an issue, ear plugs have helped recently thoughI used to be baffled when people told me they had trouble sleeping soundly, it's literally the easiest thing a human can do, now I understand

Supplement with magnesium (not magnesium oxide).

Calcium is required to fire a muscle fiber. Magnesium required to stop firing.

When short on magnesium, muscles (to whatever degree) can't relax.

And other 'anxiety' symptoms like insomnia, restless leg syndrome, etc.

rightarooni senpai

Wear undershirts

>Ive started sweating a lot

Start finishing your hot showers with a minute or two of as cold as can get water.

You know that thing where you get out of a hot shower, dry off, and are already sweating by the time you get dressed?

That may or may not be part of what you're referring to, but I've finished all but 6 hot showers on cold in the last 18 years because that bullshit doesn't happen when finishing on cold.

It's worth a shot.

If his face wasnt ugly, the gay guys would have hit on him from the start

Yeah that happens to me too
Will try. Thanks user

You're too hot. Get a cooling water mattress thing or something like that.

>People stare. Constantly.
Which I guess is to be expected when you look better than 90% of the population. But I'm a reserved introvert. It creeps me out.

bretty goodI/10
would kek out loud again

OP those are all bullshit

>not tanning fucking standing up
>wearing athletic cut jeans to accommodate joocy quads
>not acting dumb and presenting yourself like an autist
>not wifing up sloots from the club
>appreciating admiration
>tfw CS major, able to make friends easily and no one assumes i'm an asshole
>implying that's a bad thing
>implying driving is no fun

come on OP
>
>

The only downside I see is maintaining that shit. It's easy when you're a NEET, but get a job and see your gains fading away.

Why would your gains fade away bc of a job? I don't understand. I don't know a single NEET who is joocy but plenty of people with jobs who are.

I mean, without my job I wouldn't have a free gym situated right next to where I live.

>Dat rom

You can get another 15cm depth without any trouble

Because less time. But maybe I took a dumb job though. It was at least 12 hours a day with sleeping and eating on site. You would think that shouldn't have a place in EU but it does and it's more common than you would think.

This cannot be real. I knew the 6 day a week routine was a joke but holy shit.

>relationshit troubles
>get to gym parking lot
>20 minutes of talking on phone with gf to validate her and hear her out
>pre-workout loses effectiveness

>RRREEEEEEE

>20 minutes of talking on phone with gf to validate her and hear her out
You just gave me flashbacks to WoW raiding where one of our guys always went AFK for his goodnight call with his gf at some point during the raid, and always took way longer than needed

You clearly aren't speaking from experience

what the fuck is the efel tower doing near a beach
paris is like in the middle of europe, right?

Pretty sure that's a transmission tower user.

>negatives

It's negative to get compliments? Are we feminists now?

He's probably on the equator, which means the atmosphere refracts the light differently so you can see further into the distance, on hot days you can see tall buildings from 1000s of miles away which is what is happening here if it isn't photoshopped.

no

you look fine for natural

People get sort of shifty and look at me weird when I say fight me
I'm still joking but they try to placate me now instead of taking the piss too

>6'4, 240 lbs
>a few acquaintances jokingly say "fight me" a lot
>always reply "ok"
>they go full /r9k/
>stare the ground, "n-n-no user i d-didn't mean it seriously pl-please calm down"
I get a good laugh out of it every time

Elliot?

Wow France already is starting to look like a Middle Eastern desert......

nope

>you look fine for natural

Are you fucking serious? That dude's serious roiding. You can't look like that without extra juice.