CBT

I'd like some advice on what muscle group to focus on, sculpt me into a god pls

You look preddy gud already, some lats wouldn't hurt tho

Eat bigger lift bigger

You're in decent proportion as long as your goals are just general aestheticness and health, not competitions etc.

Can't really see your lats, so I assume they would need some work. Your lucky to have good genetics with regards to traps and calves.

I'd suggest to bulk to around 18% b.f. then cut back down to 12%.

when will they learn

Your shoulders look a bit narrow, maybe work on delts and traps a bit more to compensate

Here's a pic of my back

noted, ty

all of them

180cm
78 kg

>those shitty genetics

Nice gyno

Hood lookin natty

op here, you have my goal body. Natty?

you definitely look good, but i feel like thickening your mid back and lats would round out your physique really well

>Lats
>Delts
>Traps

Other than that, keep up the good work user

You need to do a lot more deadlifts and chinups.

Natty. 5 years of training and proper dieting. And for all dyels - Yes, you can achieve lean muscular body, naturally, but your body weight will be close to your height - 100. I'm sick of everyone saying "Steroids!!!" without even trying to actually lift and eat consistently.

ofc. he aint natty, look at his tits

when u tell a lie often enough you start believing it yourself. You sound like a pathetic fake natty tbqhwyf

8 months in, want to bring up my lagging chest

ty for the advice Veeky Forums, will certainly incorporate the advice into my workouts.
What workouts are good for mid back and lats? All I really do for back is 150-200 wide-grip pullups in any given workout, but nothing beyond that.

I just recently started doing diddly lift, but I can't go too heavy because of a bulged disk. Why chinups?

5 years of lifting? WTF?
I was expecting 2, maybe 3... but 5!?

Routine and diet???
You're my goal body

Coming up on 3 years of lifting in 2 months.
gains on easy mode: 5'7 160lbs

so, so jelly

lotta big anons in this thread

mirin shoulders and tris

Whatever makes you feel better. Believe what you want. Great way to not push yourself and actually see if you can get that kind of body you want.

Just eat more. You need another 20lbs at least

I eat upward to 3.5k calories a day, but my youthful metabolism keeps me at 165 lbs.
5'11 btw

nice meme friend, your tits speak the truth

5'8 160lbs

Tbh he doesn't look shrink wrapped I think you might just be mirin2hard

Right now, i'm doing 5 days a week split. Did PPL but my elbows are fucked up (tendinitis). I hit each muscle group once per week. 7 meals a day, doing carb cycling at the moment.

his nipples.

> 23
> 170lb
> 5'10
> 2 years lifting
How long until I make it?
Also, I feel like every muscle I have looks DYEL as fuck until I flex. Is there anything I can do to make them look thick all the time?

>tfw you have no access to a gym and will never be fit
Can only lift so many milk jugs before nothing happens (._.*)

Dips and Dumbells, push-ups and crossovers.

what kind of phone is that?

>all these tiny dicks
fucking lol

5'9 165

Been lifting for almost 2 months now. Thinking I may have bulked a little too fast and put on too much fat. Should I cut a little bit and then keep bulking or just keep going as is?

6'2 178lbs

have you tried lifting weights and eating

down 3kg already!

5'8 79kg

5 month progress

You have years of eating to do before posting here

You have literally no muscle, so no. In fact, bulk even harder and get your lifts up enormously.

eyy I'm your height user, here's hoping I'll look as juicy at 160

>Currently at 140

>subhuman nigger

wtf im a banned?

>people like this unironically exist

Does your name starts with a B?

Looking pretty good familia, routine?

Agreed

Nope, G

is your split still PPL?

>be a nigger
>but still manage to be a fucking manlet

you only had 1 possible good thing and you fuck it too. kys

the democrats haven't succeeded in marginalizing you sacks of shit and feeding you low iq niggers lead to kill you but it's coming

what the fuck have you been lifting the fork to your mouth?

Nope, 5 days a week; chest, back, legs, shoulders and arms, in that order. I'm planning going back to PPL, though, if my elbows can keep up.

natty??

you should do some research friend everything i said is true feel free to look specifically into 1927 and you'll see

Veeky Forums became piece of shit where everyone else just enables others
instead of being exteremly criticizing it turned into some what of sjw fuckfest where everyone is endorsing everyone
fucking hell OP you need to work on all muscle groups
not saying im any better but atleast im not faggot enabling like the rest of this board

How am I doing? 6 months into SS

>bulk too hard
>gain too little
>end up just a fat mess
fuck everything

Eat more if you're gonna trash talk people

>everyone else just enables others
learn what works mean

ps. you look like shit

i might look like shit but do you look any better?
if you do , do you lift more? probably not
and i actually enjoy people telling me i look like shit it only lights up the fire and lets me ride the tiger wooooaahhhh baby

mirin tris

Damn man you're looking good and those facial aesthetics are Greek God tier. Dream body right there.

i had to drop a weight class
here is me day to day

thats not me you fucking faggot dont abuse the name

kek kill yourself

Get a tripcode then and allow us to filter you

>ridicules everyone else and has to samefag praise
jesus this is gold get the fuck out of here

agree

>be fat manlet downy looking mother fucker
>"ya'll aint shit"

Gotcha
Thanks man
I still need to lose weight but imma do it with the ppl routine instead of my now

Don't change your routine frequently. As long as you're progressing you're fine with current routine. If you're hitting plateau and need to mix up a bit, than go for it. Regarding PPL, you can't have volume and intensity at the same time. My recommendation is to aim for intensity.

bodyweight fitness?

Yeah I hit a plateau
And gotcha
Intensity will boost stength correct?

theres nothing out there that's beginner friendly to digest it's all a fucking mess and starts off assuming youve beeen a gymnastics trainee for a year

captcha: select all images with juice

If you want to get stronger, you need to start doing lower number of reps on big, compound movements (Squat, deadlift, bench press, ohp, pullups, barbell rows, dips). Intensity is all about shorter resting time and (usually) aiming for higher number of reps and hypertrophy.

Incredible

But so is your double chin

Wtf? Is your face fat?

>White Tiger

Bro you know that tigers are big and not small cats?

Do some fuckin' pushups and situps, it's not rocket science.

Thanks. Nah, it's relaxed and my head is pointing downwards.

kek

>responding with something completely unrelated
Suicide or be embarrassing elsewhere, faggot.

>15 year old tits, reported to FBI.

Looking good bro, starting gym at the perfect time. Did it stunt your growth? Height?

i had long hair too, kek

who knows, maybe it did, maybe not. dad is 6'1 and mom is 5'0 i am 5'8

Gotcha
So for someone trying to lose weight and look more aesthetic
Then intensity is the answer?

no shit but pu don't get you to that next part rofl that's the issue theres a whole years worth of training missing and no guide to prepare you

is this how chad's are born?

what do you do for shoulders? mirin

3 year natty lifting 5'11 165lbs

What do you think I should work on?