Good morning, Veeky Forums

Good morning, Veeky Forums
Ask a GNC employee anything

What's your most shilled product?

who was responsible for 9/11?

How much do you actually know about sports nutrition?
Do they train you well or do you just learn on your own?

Damn near anything GNC branded, and i suppose it's a fault of my own, seeing as how GNC products make me commission.

is examine.com your mortal enemy?

Both of these, I was trained extensively when i first joined.
But because we keep getting new products in, i have to read up on them if i want to be successful in selling them

Pee Wee Herman

So if some clueless fuck comes in, do you give them what they need or just try to milk them for every penny

No, i'm not le happy merchant
When someone comes into the store and they pick up a random item, asking you what it is, and you don't know what to say, they're less likely to listen to you in the future.
But because people are really fucking frugal with money where I live, it would be damn near impossible to "milk them of every penny".

>only creatine is a worthwhile supplement (along with the l beta thing)
>and caffeine pills

The rest does not work and/or is just too low of volition worthy of buying.

So then you only get protein powders that serve a sensible purpose and ugh...perhaps a few vitamins like d3 and fish oil that also are sensible to buy?

But nearly everything from the test boosters, to the patented garbage bullshit is pure horsecrap that does not work, yet things like that probably fill up 60% of stores like op.

kek, the store clerk drone has no reply to this.

NEW NARRATIVE IS NOW FORMED for those who care...or whatever.

ASK A CASHIER HOW TO GET DEM MUSCLES LIKE AHNOLD!

Vitamin Shoppe employee here, I had to convince a woman that B12 doesn't actually reverse the aging process, because of something one of you guys told her

Gnc products dont make you commission unless you are a manager of some sort , and even so it's only 4% . Third party pays you more . I.e Cellucor , muscle tech , performix

Why is GNC such shit with your fucking store card, ON protein was $99.99 without the fucking card. So Im forced to get your shitty card to be charged the normal retail price? Thats the worst business model Ive ever heard of, I hope GNC goes out of business. I only go to Vitamin Shoppe now.

Anybody got the screen cap of some dude cleaning out a gnc?

this

They are testing stores with " best price " , no gold card (57? I think) , and other stores with bogos , optimum whey at bogo stores is /w purchase of a gold card is around 105 for two 5 pound tubs .

That's still too much hoopla for me.

Dors ypur gold card REALLY save me money?

And do you match online prices?

What kind of people shop at GNC?

I mean, the "gnc branded" shit there is overpriced by like 2x and are usually garbage and amino spiked.

Your other brands have a 50% minimum price increase over just ordering off the website.

Is it just pajeets and retarded as shit college kids?

I went to the mall of amarica once with my friends and I was tripping balls on four tabs and I went into the GNC store to buy a protein bar and the casheir kept asking me to buy a bunch of bullshit supps and trying to get me to buy two bars because of some bullshit "sale" you were having and it was one of the most confusing and challenging conversations I've ever had and the dude's facial hair kept growing and receding into his face.
Basically fuck you for trying to sell people bullshit they dont want and certainly dont need. Just let me buy my shit and leave me alone, assholes.

All gnc employees are fucking fat. How fat are you?