powerlifti

Other urls found in this thread:

powerliftinggeneral.com/
instagram.com/p/BINUf8WD4Rk/
powerliftinggeneral.com/plg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

powerliftinggeneral.com/

First for Esmeralda

That's a rare pepe, OP. Are you sure you want to give it out so easily?

Holy fuck islet is thicc lmao

How did you that rare?

DAT NOSE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAH

Tfw trappy looks way better

lmao she makes jawlets rage

Nothing wrong with it?

You're gay

Those low cheekbones look bad. She shouldn't do selfies with 30mm lenses

Let's see your selfie?

its called not being a newfag, I saved this picture a year and a half ago or so when she was being thirsty in a thread for some scottish dick

you look greek.

but your nose is roman.

roman all over your face.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER FACE

Fair enough

Everything

When Esmeralda dox?

It's cute

Never

just turned in my natty card lads

who else here /creatine/?

Ah, wanna bet?

Fuck off trappy

If only it was trappy

PLG can you fucking once stop being so shit? Seriously this obsession is really making my vagina dry and I'm very unmotivated to post here anymore. It's just too obsessed between her and trappy. Just make your own fucking thread and talk about them there.

Seriously it was just a picture with no words and there are 7 replies? Fuck off plg. I've never seen it so shit

>hurr durr just leave then
Yeah I might. Sick of your shit user.

Weewwww Candito might not make weight lads instagram.com/p/BINUf8WD4Rk/

When's the meet?

>It's cute
How omega do you need to be to find that modern art masterpiece "cute"?

I'm sick of this doxxing shit

Plg is unsafe

Post on topkeks powerlifting website, he made his own yoteuba image board.

Ask him 4 link

Pls don't leave boardie, we need your bullying

Today, weigh ins are in an hour

I deadlift with my toes pointed forward and a narrow stance, but I squat with my toes flared out a bit and also I stand with my toes a bit out when walking normally.

Should I change my deadlift stance because of this? I feel very comfortable right now but I'm worried I'm not getting the full muscle activation.

Girls are cute

Are you gay, user?

>got trainer - did SS type routine - 1st week - dead, squat, 3x and press 2x, bench 1x
>get done friday - later on afterwards lower back is kind of irritated
>ask if i should back off
>trainer says nom - just do ibuprofin over w/e

is it normal to have a little lower back irritation starting out

sorry, that imageboard is only for my kirill posting
powerliftinggeneral.com/plg/

Only when they look like actual girls

it's true it's turning into fucking /b/ round here
don't any of you have a pair of fucking testicles

I feel like bullying is all I can do here anymore. There's very little constructive discussion going on anymore. Shit, even if it's off topic, that's fine. We can talk about food or music or vidya but all I see here anymore is discussion about trappy and that fucking obnoxious attention whore Esme
>boardie you're an attention whore
Nah. Not like that at least. My provocations are more interesting.

Sometimes tBh. It'll take a bit for you to get acclimated so don't sweat a couple aches too much.

Shut the fuck up

Shut the fuck up

Better than Veeky Forums right now. Is it possible to use the same theme as Veeky Forums?

I'd post here if it looked better

here's your (you)

btw you might consider some antidepressants or something

you seem grumpy

You too

It's completely normal to be sore the first few weeks since your body will have lots of imbalances. If you are concerned about it don't progress in weight on your squat and/ or deadlift until your lower back feels normal.

I looked around for a good imageboard software, there might be one that is close to current Veeky Forums but idk about appchan x support/ webm and lots of other stuff.

the only reason anyone would move from here would be for mods upholding rules. which is why people browse Veeky Forums in the first place.

Yeah I'm grumpy I watched something beautiful fall into the hands of children. SSRIs aren't going to make the betas leave. This is not feminine obsession general. Make your own thread and get the fuck out of mine

I hate the doxxing shit. Makes me not want to post.

If your site kicks off ill post, if not I'm leaving for a while.

I hate this a lot

The Trappy stuff will die down in a week or two. And I don't understand how Esme gets so much fucking attention, it's unbelievable (no bully Esme I promise). Like so many guys here are just so starved for female attention that they shit plg up with their desire to interact with a female. Fucking disgusting and stupid as fuck. I guess the only thing we can really do is to try to keep the beta orbiters at bay by forcing the thread to stay on topic.

it won't kick off because i'm too lazy to work it

FuIlchan?
Voat?

>but all I see here anymore is discussion about trappy and that fucking obnoxious attention whore Esme

She just got doxxed, of course people are gonna talk about it. Just wait a couple days and it'll blow over

You're a fucking idiot because you think the downfall is "beta orbiters" which is an entirely fictional meme from Sean.

The real issue is the /pol/ / /b/ type of posters making this thread a truly hostile place.

You're delusional.

They're not entirely fiction. There is literally a guy following Esmeralda around, asking for nudes and sending her dick pics. Both part of what you posted are quite the issue.

Same with you

Fuck off with your red pill attitude, it's why you attract insane women. You're a toxic piece of work,

I failed a lmao2pl8 squat yesterday and when I was ducking out from under the bar (I was going backwards under it like a retard) I developed a splitting headache on my left side that came back this morning. No neck stiffness, just a one sided headache.

What is this? Am I going to die?

thsts your warped perception of the situation, it is an entirely false issue and a distraction to the real issue.

the new "beta orbiter" meme is an excuse to make plg extremely hostile

sounds like a medical issue, maybe you should see a doctor.

>fictional meme
So the last six weeks or whatever have been 100% sean? All the people I quoted earlier were sean? Nah. Unfortunately no. I wish it was one person but it isn't. It's George too along with a handful of anons

>it'll blow over
Maaaan I hope so

Dude lmao could you try to be specific about the "you too"? Because I don't see where his post could be applied to himself

Wew lad I definitely wouldn't lift for a bit and see a doctor if it persists. Also learn how to bail a squat like a not idiot

>There is literally a guy following Esmeralda around, asking for nudes and sending her dick pics
Two adults exchanged images in a dead thread.

Is that really an issue? Outside of that I only ever talk to esmeralda about lifting and programming.
That is a one off situation, I don't purposely go round acting thirsty to get her attention.

Couple of weeks ago I failed my first squat ever. I had a friend with me and he was able to get it off me. Since then I've always made sure I have safeties up when going for a max.

Despite my general not so great attitude towards women here, I treat them well (for the most part, and when I don't it's because that specific person is treating me like shit) and like they arent insane. It's only after I break up with one that I just see how bad they, that specific person, were.

>Piece of work
You fucking know it, being treated like shit all the time has its repercussions.

>Warped
Lmao I fucking saw this happen repeatedly in various threads. There's no warping to be done. Boardie is my witness, on top of Esmeralda herself.

She's being insulted because she is a trip personality.
Insulting trips isn't new, she just happens to be any easy target!

Nobody is orbiting Esmeralda. Trappy had a little bit of a cult following but it never derailed any threads until user doxxed her.

Yeah I'm never ducking out from under a bar like that again, I'll just let it drop behind me onto the safety pins. Lesson learned.

A guy at the gym said he's had that before and it'll go away and I found a bunch of forum posts describing my exact pain and they all went away too. I'd just like a datum point from my favorite mongolian basket weaving symposium.

Sometimes I forget who I'm talking too on this site

>>Piece of work
>You fucking know it, being treated like shit all the time has its repercussions.
I wouldn't have gotten mad at you had you been honest with me from the get go

That's my problem with you, you aren't straight forward and easy going and I recon that's why people aren't straight forward with you.

You don't deserve to be trusted badly, but don't treat other people badly as a consequence.

Daily reminder that the sean is omnipresent in many forms.

>Is it an issue
This is fit, not soc. What the hell do you mean is it an issue?

>One time
No, you've posted your cock repeatedly

Hope you feel better soon famalam

Are you still doing that Dietmeme routine?

How.is it treating you?

>I'm not straight forward and easy going
I was just acting coy man, I wasn't lying to you. I have never lied to a SO or someone that did nothing wrong to me.

>No, you've posted your cock repeatedly
twice. I guess you can call that repeatedly but damn is that misleading,

>This is fit, not soc. What the hell do you mean is it an issue?
Was in a dead thread away from fit. The thread couldn't get de-railed because there was nobody posting in it. Just you creeping.

As well as its a one off occurrence in which haven't been repeated, nor any intention of it being repeated.

Well then tell me did you save the picture?

Too lazy to scroll back up on this pos phone but

Hey lower back pain user; record your squat from the side. I think you'll notice that your back isn't straight when the squat begins.

It's easy to see the difference in the bathroom mirror. View yourself naked? From the side. You probably have a bit if a curve in your butt-lower back-upper back and the same curve in your abs. Try eliminating this curve by flexing your abs hips and ass. That should be your position when you squat. It requires a lot of flexibility to actually do that bent over with the bar on your back but c'est la vie.

>Only twice
I'm counting the times you linked to the archive too

>Creeping
I was sleeping for most of the day, and I came back to the thread I was last in and scrolled through it, and happened to come upon what happened.

Yes

mfw no more gym becasue moving to my sister's place on monday
mfw moving to Korea on the 31st

would i be a prick for signing up for a trial membership for a gym i will never actually join for a week? Or should i just take a week and a half off training until i get to Korea and can join a gym more permanently?

Please delete the picture, it's important considering the circumstances.

Yes
It's pretty cool. I should get some biceps out of it- very pull oriented. That said I'm a little buttflustered because my SI joint flared up again so laying down especially makes it hurt. Not Dietmar's fault obviously.

Im collecting some really high rep routines for when I want to work hard a different way.

So far I have two Wendler ones ( Build the Memelift and Big But Meme-y), and the beginning cycle of GZCL Jacked&Tan 2.0

Would some kind anons please help by donating your high rep programs? Thanks.

He also could be sticking his butt out instead of hip hinging, which could cause the pain.

Ok

Hope you feel better soon boardie. I had my SI joint hurt for a few hours one time and it sucked hard, can't imagine how bad it must be for it to be days/weeks on end.

Only for one lift, but 20 rep squat program.

>turning /plg/ into tripfags circlejerk central
>complain about /plg/ being now a cirlcejerking/att.whoreism festival instead of regular powerlifting discussions

nice job pe le gee!

Thank you, I amsorry for getting mad at you.
It was stressful for me because my actions compromised her privacy and I did not want that.

Take the trial membership its not like youre going to make them lose money.

Please keep in touch when you make it to Korea

do any of you guys do MMA as well ?

i am doing BJJ on my off days and then taking 1 rest day. this way i lift 3 times a week and do bjj 3 times a week.

i want to mix in a striking class too.

but my main focus is getting stronger via lifting - the bjj is ancillary. do you thnk this might be too taxing on the body? as long as i dont pop a join at bjj i feel like i'll be fine

Oh hey this is intended for me! Sure I'll give it a go when next lifting. Ive screen shotted the post.

Perhaps I'll try to get a webm up for you if I next see you around.

What's that dude have against push/pull/legs? Judging by arms I guess he/she is an SS fan.

>weeks on end
Yeah apparently it's been bothering virtus for a month or so. If this persists through tomorrow I'm gonna see my massage therapist. Gonna lacrosse ball roll today though

You should be fine to do both for a while. At a certain point you'll have to choose, but that won't happen for a very, very long time. Stay up on shoulder mobility to help avoid injury

I really really really like this pic

Typical beta male. I wouldn't doubt it even if he was doing a TM split.

>would i be a prick for signing up for a trial membership for a gym

No. If you signed up for an actual membership it would take you three months and seven phone calls to cancel it.

Did you try the band thing? I would like to know if it offered you any pain relief.
Did you do it with both legs?
How long for?
What band resistance?

Leeman

Pay attention to this as well >Cucks lifting at all
Wew lad

>Mfw thinking of you both hurting

>Dietmar
>a meme
Really?

What is the difference between hinging snd sticking your butt out?

>tripfag whines that nobody is giving him attention anymore
>tripfag then threatens to leave like anybody would care

Should have specified, arching your low back to stick your butt out, so you don't bend at the waist and your butt being the only thing that moves

Hey, last time I saw someone complain of SI pain, some trip (I think it was Joff) said to try SMS hamstring, and it worked for that user.

Worth a shot.

Yeah I get you now, I think I'm hinging it properly, I'm hoping it's an issue of bracing, really really hoping. Oh god, am I hoping.

Can you elaborate a bit please?

Fuck you boardshit

Abdominal bracing

jaw routine?