VEINS FREAKING OUT

Veeky Forums, I don't ask you for much. I never intrude and I don't ask stupid questions, but I will ask this. I was working out in my gym, I had just finished squats and bench press and was moving onto doing rows. I finished my warm up and sat down, then I saw this.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY FUCKING HAND I AM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT, MY VEIN IS FUCKING MOVING LIKE AN ALIEN BABY IS TRYING TO GET OUT OF ME

When too much blood rushes to your brain it can cause a slow down. Sort of like a clot but just slowed. It causes your brain to fire off like crazy where even the slow down is. Happens to be all the time it's benign.

its just a twitching muscle, good bye

Lols, looks like benign muscle fasciculations. I have em all the time, had horrible ones in my left forearm yesterday for hours. They can be triggered by and exacerbated by anxiety. Go stop by a pharmacy and get some concentrated magnesium pills or something, they help me.

it's lupus

This. It's a muscle twitch, OP. Not your veins. Make sure you are drinking enough water, but otherwise it's harmless.

Clearly what's happening is that you got some black in you which was activated by strenuous labor, so now that you are resting it's taking this opportunity to enjoy some twerk time. Little by little it'll spread, I'm sorry it's fatal.

On a serious note, it's just a muscle twich. It'll pass, just take a rest and keep hydrated.

it's not lupus

Oh yeah man. That's called cardio. It makes your heart freak out and stuff. You shouldn't do it because it makes you lose your gains. that's why you only ever see fat girls doing it.

You have surpassed humanity. Congratulations bb

I see no veins just muscle twitching. Get it all the time in my quad and it's fucking annoying.

I fucking love this shit
eyes, back, ears and ass are the best places for twitching

You're actually a fucking retard.

*House theme song plays*

You've got squids and worms living under your skin, eating your gains. You have to cut them out.

Get some magnesium in you, if you spend your day staring at a computer screen stop, get some sunlight.

This is phase one of Leaving Humanity. Then it's the inexplicable urges for protein powder and then a 5:3 dick-to-balls length ratio. God bless your soul user.

OP, that's just a twitching muscle.

I hate my eye twitches. Constant fucking eye twitching makes me feel like I'm a crazy person and I only get it when I'm around people (like gym. Every. Single. Time.) Fuck that shit.

Underrated

Get some sleep

Looks like you've got some worms in your veins. RIP brah those things will kill you

It's harmless.
Just muscle twitching. Drink more water and eat more colorful veggies and some seeds/nuts if you're worried a meme is happening.

I used to get bicep twitches, it was neat.

OP. If this continues you gonna search the web for symptomes and you gonna get scared you have ALS or MS. But it's something called BFS. Its harmless. Its likely related to stress.