Out of curiosity, how realistic are Marvel movies irl Veeky Forums...

Out of curiosity, how realistic are Marvel movies irl Veeky Forums? Could the women in pic related beat the man in pic related if she's much more skilled or is that too far of a leap?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2013/10/13/transgender-female-mma-fighter-loses-by-knockout/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's extremely difficult for a woman not on steroids to beat up any able-bodied adult man

A man has always 30% more muscles compared to a woman of the same weight

Obviously if the guy is a faggot and the woman is trained decently it is possible for her to somehow submit him, but this is really the only case where it should be possible for a woman to win.

Obviously we are not considering cases where the woman is born with obvious hormonal imbalances (which by the way, is what most of female olympians have + roids)

They would need to be godly fast and agile, have amazing technique, and be strong. Even then, they better hope the guy doesn't get a hold of her. If she gets nabbed or pinned its game over.

Not realistic at all. They're fucking comic books, fantasy. You can't believe a thin woman can bust out some chop suey on a 250lbs motherfucker but you're okay with a mindcontrol sceptre being used to open a space-bug portal over Manhatten?

If Marvel movies were realistic fucking Hawkeye would have an HK416 and be the deadliest nigger on the field.

So the first pic seems like a no-go. Shame.

>If Marvel movies were realistic fucking Hawkeye would have an HK416 and be the deadliest nigger on the field.
Still wouldn't beat Cap. Or Bucky. And definitley not T'Challa famalamamama. And
>Not realistic at all. They're fucking comic books, fantasy. You can't believe a thin woman can bust out some chop suey on a 250lbs motherfucker but you're okay with a mindcontrol sceptre being used to open a space-bug portal over Manhatten?
Wew. Quick projecting on me. I was just curious if it was possible with modern knowledge of the body and what not.

Why are you asking Veeky Forums about fighting advice? these are some of the least knowledgeable and inexperienced fighters on the planet.

No one in this thread has any idea what they are talking about.

Go watch some ufc and mma

Yes, a trained woman has mountains of advantage over an untrained man.
Strength and size only help in fights when you have literally no idea what you are doing and are praying to the gods of luck for a win.

nypost.com/2013/10/13/transgender-female-mma-fighter-loses-by-knockout/

I have some lesser known interesting input.

The obsession with the male leads being muscular has extended past roids and lighting.

My gf works in tv and knows a make-up girl who worked on one of the avengers films.
They literally build up the muscles with 3d make-up nowadays. Chris Evans particularly it is noticeable on, when he is shirtless.

>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[29] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters.

>Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both.

>Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager."[30][31]

>The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[32] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[33]

>Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance."
>He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun."[34]

>Braasch said the big difference was that men an chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

Movies and media have basically tricked people into believing a lot of bullshit. One of them is that women stand any chance whatsoever against an average man, let alone an athlete.

Arent dem trannies

Only in the case of chicks like Gabi who are genetic freaks + roids + training from youth

Christ that's horrifying

Omar?

>They literally build up the muscles with 3d make-up nowadays.
As time has gone on I feel more and more like I really hate Marvel movies now.

> movies is literally filled with arcane magic, bs logic, flagrant disregard for real world physics, gods, demons, super roids, etc.
> But show a woman take down a man, and now suddenly people think (omg, that's me, I can do it)

Honestly, user, I get where you're coming from, but literally no one outside of high school teenagers (who are almost without exception all hopelessly stupid and useless) actually believe women stand a chance against men physically. The debates about the possibilities are all for entertainment and everyone has a good time joking about it.

opening a space-bug portal over Manhatten isnt part of a collectivist, extremist ideology

small women always beating up large men is.

understand the difference dickhead

Idk man.Maybe if the women has some electric glove gizmo shit in her hands that she goes around incapacitating people then I'd think she'll wreck.

>Yes, a trained woman has mountains of advantage over an untrained man.

thats not a fair comparison. its like saying, whos better at running lond distance, a man who is 250kg and 70% bodyfat or a woman who is 60kg with 8 previous marathons completed

How about a trained MMA male vs a trained MMA female at the same weight and experience.

Yes it's possible. Nobody has fighting experienced ITT obviously. I've won fights by knocking someone out bigger than me when I was 120lbs. It doesn't take much.

My High School Women's basketball team won state (California). They would lose to the JV men's backup team.

>thats not a fair comparison. its like saying, whos better at running lond distance, a man who is 250kg and 70% bodyfat or a woman who is 60kg with 8 previous marathons completed

Your comparison is the unfair one, women are and will always be naturally weaker than men, so pitting a trained woman against an untrained man is actually way more fair than a trained woman against a trained man who would in 99% of cases destroy her.

I think the American women's football (not handegg) team also got slayed by the 17 and under boys team.

>"if she gets nabbed or pinned its game over."
please I can only get so erect

>did muay thai
>body sparring with skinny guy
It took me by surprise how hard he could actually hit
He could've never beaten me tho, but I realized that you don't need to be heavy to fight someone, as long as he's unskilled.
if he knows is stuff a little you're at a big disadvantage tho, no room for any slight mistakes.
if the bigger guy only lifts and she's well trained it's highly possible.
if he took a month of any non-meme martial art she's going to have a really hard time to actually beat him.

LOL

Yeah mauy Thai is really complex I've heard. More of a high level martial art, along with jiu jitsu. Muay Thai fighters can usually just beat a boxer on closing the distance and making angles.

That's false. It works out like this:
1). Men typically have 50% more lean body mass than women.

2). Men typically have 50% more lean mass in their upper body than women.

Anyone can be dropped with a punch to the throat

bruce lee could end tyson and Ali