Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNGJFPjcrng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Paul_Neil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

o shit waddap

youtube.com/watch?v=oNGJFPjcrng

Kill me

Quality thread

can someone bulletpoint what is current bloho situation? I stopped following blaha hate threads few months ago and be that time where were already tons of dirt on jason. anything new came up since calling up his special ops dad?

bump

I don't get the joke. Why are we calling Blaha Hemingway?

Watch

see

in order to convince his audience that his cia/mercenary story is real he asked his friend to make a video where he pretends to be a veteran and lie about being friends with bloho in their mercenary times. when he was making up his story he came with a line - hey, that's our boy Hemingway - when they supposedly found bloho shellshocked and in the middle of enemy teritory

>Using the fucking swirl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Paul_Neil
When will they learn?

Has Blaha been going to Veeky Forums by mistake? Who would be his Joyce too? (As in who would get into fights when out with Blaha and tell Blaha to "deal with them")

I tried watching one of his videos once, about the Ritchie Panini slapbox. He started blithering on about star wars and I physically couldn't continue watching.

>Studied to be a priest

That alone should be enough to flag authorities

The funniest part about this is that he stole the Hemmingway line from the Predator reboot movie.

he was always very fond of that .308

Full. Metal. Jacket.

>"Texans are the new Spartans"
cringe.

He was an arrogant sunuva bitch

His mugshot was found. Mooncookie made a cringy 20 minute PowerPoint about how layne Norton was behind the troll campaign (lies). Coppertopp22 was revealed to be Thai tranny enthusiast, criminal, and friend of lunar count, j Parker O'Rourke. Bloho released a video called the Clinton years and was humiliated by popular military. His views/income is tanking. He was kicked out of a shooting range.

top cuck bloho finna wind up like Michael Kyle's friend shooting up a shooting range ptsd having ass

sup layne. i'd start walking in zig zags and wouldn't stand near windows if i were you

>top cuck

Honestly, what the fuck is his problem?
Is this what happens when "That kid" doesn't grow up?

He was abused as a child by his aunt and (?) uncle. It's pretty fucked up. Honestly the fitmisc guys should lay off him because he's basically a sex abuse victim trying to cover up for the truth out of pain and humiliation

sad desu

Proof or lies

Hi Jason! How's Brittany?

Shes doing fun user, you on the other hand - better watch your mouth.

Or else...

fucking kek
this is so obvious it hurts to watch

"the kid" grew up and got into powerlifting

he's reading this off a screen and it's clearly a story lmao

Still haven't figured out why any of you even give this functional retard the time of day.

he's one of the best performance artists around

tru

>say that shit to my face not online and see what happens

-Hemmingway, 2016

Every powerlifter then?

In performance, you mean complete bullshit?
Serious question-do you guys pretend to like him just to get him wound up and do more dumb shit?

> he's one of the best performance AUTISTS around

That makes a whole lot more sense :)

serious answer - yes

blahaha is going to go on a shooting spree one of these days because of the bullying

mark my words

nah he's all talk

How do I unlock this mode

Synthol

>threatening to kill someone if they approach him
can't he get arrested for that shit?

Fair enough. Now I know.