So I've been lifting for about a year now, and I'm about to try pre workout for the first time. What should I expect?

So I've been lifting for about a year now, and I'm about to try pre workout for the first time. What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmmZULPUEkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=KmmZULPUEkQ

YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING DIE!

Dont do it. Stay natty brah.

Anger, once you realize you wasted your money.

Expect to leave humanity behind.

been lfting for 3+ years. Always using coffee as preworkout and it works well for me. I find it money throwaway to buy preworkouts

First time I tried preworkout I thought I was going to run through a wall. It's good ish for the first few weeks but you will build a tolerance. I only use it on days where I'm especially tired and need a kick in the ass.

/thread
If your taking pre workout your basically taking a redbull with an added CNS stim that has limited scientific backing or unknown long term side effects due lack of studies, most CNS stims added are usually analogues of a previous stimulant that got scheduled by the FDA.

Nice

FUCK

I thought natty was no roids, am I wrong?

Yeah my buddy told me this is basically just cafine in it, but he fuckin lied

Caffeine and creating are the only things that matter

The rest is mostly bullshit, and guess what most pre workout things have? Yep you guessed it, pure bullshit.

examine.com

Pre workout most definitely pushes you over the natty border m8.

It can show up in bloodwork up tp 10 months after. Most gyms here in Denmark don't allow it, and some test for it.

rolling for pushups because this thread is stupid

Am I gonna make it?

There's creatine in there, does that help?

I only have 30 servings, so I probably won't buy it again

20% of those things do 90% of the effect, 10% like beta aline, arganine and tyrosine help a bit.

and the rest is basically inert. I think. Just go to examine.com and go through all the ingredients yourself.

Some of these compounds also help eachother. but some of them are just pure uselessness.

Its probably better just to buy them yourself and then combine them like that.

That examine.com site is pretty fuckin cool no lie.

Beta-Alanine
Beta-alanine is the building block of carnosine, a molecule that helps buffer acid in muscles, increasing physical performance in the 60–240-second range. Beta-alanine can aid lean-mass gain. Carnosine appears to be an antioxidant and anti-aging compound.

How long before a workout should you drink pre workout?

Beta aline is more or less a classic thing that goes together with creatine

caffeine is speculated not to interact well with creatine but no evidence for that really, yet.

So basically, if you get some creatine, beta aline and caffeine and put them together, you will be somewhat cheaper off and the effeciency of the whole mix will be still near 95% or so of patented pre workout shit that you bought. Perhaps even more.

3-4 hours before and then supplement with ½ your dose 2 hours before.

I started C4 a few weeks ago and I've so far found that it helps keep me focused and has even pushed me through a three month long plateau. Progressing on the major lifts again is value enough from it for me.

Idk... I just take two scoops of C4 right before working out and then a scoop of BCAA throughout the workout. Works for me, but I'm a dumbfuck DYEL so I'm hardly an authority on the matter.

20 mins or so. it will have directions on the container. Don't listen to anyone else.

That's what they all say! Pre workout, not even once

I dont have a problem!

Expect to be shilled.
>being gullible enough to buy some fucking preworkout powder
Kek

Take it half an hour before to give the caffeine time to kick in. The only other active ingredients are creatine, which you can take any time of day, and beta alanine, which you can also take any time of day but it gives you a tingly feeling (paresthesia) so if you like this when working out then take it with the caffeine.

I have tried this brand before. As with all pre workouts it's all marketing. I now have creatine and beta alanine with my evening meal and just have caffeine tablets before a workout.

you paid for flavoured caffeine you cunt

2 scoops will get you 300 mg of caffiene and 3 grams of beta alanine. It would have been cheaper to buy these individually at the store and you might have gotten more uses out of them.

Dat dere C4

EXPLOSIVE

>2016
>not having DMAA in your preworkout
>just

Am I fuckd if I take c4 AND a creatine nitrate supplement? (Both cellucor)

Just do meth, user, it's cheaper.

The first time I took it, it reminded me of coke

Everytime I take this shit I'm in orbit within 30 minutes

Superior

so this will get me 3xstrong sweet.

Unless it was the original C4 or Jack3d it's not worth getting, might as well get some coffee and take some b vitamins

preworkout should increase your lifts by like 10 pounds each, but only while you're on it. in the end it's not really worth it

Not much of anything unless you enjoy being a shill for a certain company.

Pre workout supps are a waste of money. You're not at a level where any of this is even relevant.

When I took preworkout, i always had to take huge shits soon after

are you telling me glutamine, and bcaa's are bullshit?

Glutamine is shit

I heard its the most important thing you can take.
glutamine > protein powder > creatine > bcaa's
this is what I've been told.
I also take pic related for some extra water retention in my muscles.

Shut the fuck up you cancer fest

The crossover from the natty border is after the consumption of illegal performance enhancing drugs.