>he's not working out with a healthy high to help him focus on his gaynz

Just no.

Enjoy your fucked up mind and your homosexuality

I inject 3 weeds every 4 days. My focus is getting wau shredded

this user knows

DUDE

>implying eating weed can get you high
I see someone flunked high school chemistry

You have to decarb it in the oven first, but after that you're golden.

that's still wrong hilariously wrong though

Not him, but how is it wrong? Every guide to tinctures and edibles online says you need to decaroxylate the marijuana at about 240* F for half an hour to forty five minutes.

I guess youve never eaten cannabis brownies before mate?

dood wead lamo

yeah, decarboxylation turns thca into thc, that's the first step, but then you need to extract the thc into some sort of fat base so that it can be properly absorbed by your system, like butter or oil. eating decarboxylated weed might have some small effect if you've recently ingested some form of fat that is still in your system but it's effect will be haphazard and negligible in most cases.

fucking idiots thinking they know shit baka

>drinking weed tea after a nice workout for optimal recovery times and relaxation

This is the most retarded shit I have heard on Veeky Forums all week.Congrats,faggot.

Whats the second most retarded thing you have heard on Veeky Forums this week?

This user knows his shit

What are you talking about? I will just straight up eat a few nuggs from time to time, and I get higher than a motherfucker.

Worse, the weed will form into big clumps in their digestive tract, usually giving them an ulcer, or a colon blockage.

Oh well that's true I suppose. Going to make some coconut weed oil tomorrow, pretty stoked.

d o w n s