The average natty "bodybuilder" after training intensely for 1.5 years naturally

>The average natty "bodybuilder" after training intensely for 1.5 years naturally

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133062263
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks more like those kids who know nothing at all about lifting and quit after a couple months.

>and ate like shit

closer to truth than any of you would like to admit

>closer to truth than any of you would like to admit

Nattycucks will deny it or make excuses.

No point bothering to try to save these peasants scared of a needle in their quad twice a week

>hey guys, just finished my cut
#nattylife

kek this.

Btw hey guys I'm a #LifeTimeNatty, just finished my 5 month bulk, how's my progress looking? R8

Lol this is nowhere near true, ill tell yoi the problem about natty lifters that very few will realise

When training you do not do 3 sets of 8 or WHATEVER REP SCHEME you are doing to the point of that last rep of the 3rd set your strugling like crazy and barely get the rep, the fucking secret is fucking that point and going back 5-10 lbs and doing that without killing yourself, when you do that your weight will fucking explode, i made the mistake plenty of time.

Im natty 1 year in. 7 month bulk 4 month cut and back into leanbulk again

It is obviously nothing crazy impressive but if i didnt start at like 22% bodyfat and bulked up then i had to cut for 4 months i would have a lot better progress.

Stats are 170-188 bulk 188-160 cutting
Bench 95x5 to 175 for 6
Squat irrelevant
Deadlift 185x5 yo 285x5 in 3 months then started cut and stalled
Ohp 110 for 5 havent done in awhile, focusing on more bb esque shit. Will post back

>how's my progress looking
Fucking pathetic.

Back pic,
Also current stats 5'10.5 164 lbs

My back is by far strong point, also i am "18"....

>Natties think that this is actually admirable or looks good

maximum kek

a natty god ruined the thread
everybody can go home
natty bodybuilding saved

Man dont bust my balls like that, its only a year in, this is how i looked at complete start

damn bretty good

I'd personally cut first before bulking, since it's easier to look decent for longer while cut rather than getting even higher bf on top of it

be gay pls

5 fucking months are you kidding? I would've suspected a few weeks at best. What the fuck do you do with your time?

Post a pic of you in a size L t shirt.

Medium fits me better, large used to until i cutted to where i am now

This is me natty after 1 year I was extremely lazy with my diet and lifts.
Before the pics I was 110lbs, in them I'm 160lbs.

Did I put on enough muscle that I'd look alright after a cut, or should I keep bulking? I know my chest is totally weak, I did gain quite a bit of mass there that isn't visible due to the lighting though, pretty sure its bad genetics.
I think I'm around 18% bf but I dunno.
Sorry for shitty pics.
1/2

2/2, unflexed

>This is me natty after 1 year
it shows
buy this

I like my hair, thanks.

100% N A T T Y
You jealous?

kek! its like u stuck melons under ur skin it looks so stupid rofl

Now I know why you should focus on triceps more than biceps

>be DYEL faggot
>been lifting for 6 weeks, very infrequently, most times I went in a week was 3 times
>no routine
>shitty form, half reps
>stay 20 mins at gym
>shitty diet
>didn't achieve anything
>make thread on Veeky Forums ridiculing natty bodybuilding
>wait for other pathethic DYELs to ridicule natty bodybuilding aswell
>see it as justification to roid

Just roid already, stop waiting for other people on Veeky Forums to tell you natty bodybuilding is shit. If you believe it's shit then head over to /fraud/ and stop making these threads.

Alternatively, stop being a bitch and learn to make natty gains.

The other alternative is to kill yourself.

lol I wouldn't even call this a bait bro, you're shitposting

this is 100% what happens though, DYELs are dissapointed by their results and need approval from Veeky Forums to start roiding

>"lol natties BTFO, right guys?"
>no roiders post body pics

never change, you insecure roiders are manlet-tier adorable

>Squat irrelevant
you look like shit

is this thread just justification for cheaters??

you can build a very decent physique within a couple years as a natty

>Alternatively, stop being a bitch and learn to make natty gains.

Error 404 - not found

Natty lifting is a fucking joke. Enjoy your "dirty bulk" getting fat as fuck to put on 30lbs onto your squat after like 4 months when your noob gains are gone.

Enjoy your "cut" losing 90% of the muscle you spent the last year building. Natties are a fucking joke.

Enjoy your shrunken balls, acne, hair loss, tits, and girly voice.

>When training you do not do 3 sets of 8 or WHATEVER REP SCHEME you are doing to the point of that last rep of the 3rd set your strugling like crazy and barely get the rep, the fucking secret is fucking that point and going back 5-10 lbs and doing that without killing yourself, when you do that your weight will fucking explode, i made the mistake plenty of time.
This is a long ass run on sentence. I honestly can't figure out what you're trying to say. Can you try using proper syntax and words other than "fuck"?

what exactly is your motivation for trying to convince people to roid?

you sound jealous, he looks fine

OP is a pathetic lazy roidfag who started juicing way before 2/3/4/5 and eases his consciousness by shitting on natties and pretending they can't make gains.

>shrunken balls
I don't need big balls. Why would I? What purpose do they serve?

>acne
This is individual. Personally I don't get any acne from it.

>hair loss
This is not caused by AAS, it is only expediated. - As in if you were suppose to bald eventually, it will be sped up. NO ONE in my family (especially on mother's side, on which male pattern baldness(MPB) is passed down has had any issues with hair loss.

>tits
Ever heard of AI?

>girly voice
How would roids make you have a girly voice? Cmon at least use the classic of "enjoy ur heart attack, osteoperosis and liver damage", man

>is this thread just justification for cheaters??
see

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133062263

Best natural I've ever seen.

What do you think happens once you stop taking the roids?

>Can you try using proper syntax and words other than "fuck"?
kek

>Thinks his 13in arms are impressive

>What do you think happens once you stop taking the roids?

Why would I stop?

>and not a single rope pushdown was done that day
>or any other day in the last 10 years for that matter

Bump for bf estimate and diet advice.
Can't get a proper measurement with calipers because my thighs are impossible to pinch, I just estimated 20mm and Scooby's calculator gave me 13%, which is totally off.

How do I achieve baby hands mode?

visible cheekbones, no gyno

idk about % but I'm sure you can bulk longer

Glad to hear it.
The feet are worse.

Took the b8

its ok f@m, hands will keep growing even if the rest of your body is done already

>visible cheekbones
I think you mean collarbones, and how fucking fat do you have to be to have them disappear - when I was at 40%BF they were still clearly visible.

fuck these negative comments man, the process of becoming stronger and gaining muscle is a incredible experience and im sure you can agree, and even tho you are in the beginning im glad to see you are making progress
keep up the good work

Roidfags need to chill out.

The simple truth is that for most people the negative side effects to your health that you get from roiding don't make up for the extra muscle mass.

People like having their balls, clear skin and a full head of hair more than giant puffy biceps.

Enjoy your heart attacks.

>People like having their balls, clear skin and a full head of hair more than giant puffy biceps.

What if I have all of those except for minor ball shrinkage?

>My balls are shrinking
>This is acceptable

Fuck, man

Thanks bro i know, its not even the board its all of Veeky Forums. Either way i agree and most of it is it trial and error my man, everyones different. All you need is the mindset and you can do anything you want

Stupid DYEL.
I was benching lmao2pl8 and diddilylifting 405 for reps at the end of my first year.

They have shrunk a little bit, but why do I need big balls?

You said that the negative side effects outweigh the positives, but for me they don't.

I'll take having to take 2x blood tests a year extra and slightly shrunken balls in exchange for looking better and feeling MUCH Better. It's not even about the muscle mass, the feelings of high test are good

>People like having their balls, clear skin and a full head of hair more than giant puffy biceps.

Never had any of those sides and ive been roiding for 6 years. Only retards who don't know fuck all and the genetically weak get that shit. As for heart attacks that only occurs when you've been excessively for juicing for 20+ years or again if your genes are shit.

I also bet you were an obese cunt, im righr arent i?

>mass.exe not found

me like 2 weeks ago on my bulk to 215ibs currently 203. I started off at 177ibs. Going on my 2 years of lifting in like a week. Honestly being natural just means you have to work harder. No sups or riods. Just basics. You all can look amazing

when you reevaluate your life

>No sups or riods.
lmao

Yeah but I will live 40 years longer than you.

I'm natty, i'm in pretty good shape. Just takes longer and you need to work harder than frauds.

I have no issue with frauds, but I would just like it if they were honest about it.

Im not idiot. Im fucking broke just stick to basics