Do you guys trim your eyebrows? How do you do it...

Do you guys trim your eyebrows? How do you do it? I already do some very basic cleaning up on mines but they make my eyes look uneven so I wanted to trim them properly. Any resource?

embrace the manliness of bushy eyebrows

pluck em with tweezers

Beard and moustache trimmer.

For me, guard level 3 is perfect. Give yourself a pass or two about every week or two.

If you're a male and you pluck your eyebrows contemplate suicide

Fucking homosexual faggots

Yes. Always trim them from below, not above. It will give you a realistic, yet still masculine look.

Fucking this. Whenever my Mexican friends (all of them btw) tell me they do this shit, I tell them just another reason to build that fucking wall.

Embrace your many eyebrows. If you have a unibrow, that's different.

pluck them, it makes you look 10x better and feels p good desu

start with your unibrow, once youre comfortable experiment with the outsides and any loose eyebrow hair around the top

I pull them out because of a compulsive disorder

My gf (yeah thats right, I have a girlfriend, breathe it in) does mine. I grow a pretty serious monobrow tho so shes doing me a favour.

I don't understand these metrosexual, preening, grooming faggots who try tirelessly to achieve a "masculine" look, the whole act is self defeating.

That picture is shopped right? Or is that what a nigga looks like with a makeover? Either way it is fucking with my head

nigga thats carl from GTA

>looking like a peasant is manly

Probably the "strong"fats that think like that

>men who aren't metro sexual fags don't think like metro sexual fags
Whoa

>f- fucking fags THIS is what a man should look like

Use an old toothbrush to brush them straight up, then use scissors to trim along the top whatever ones have gotten too long.

Anything more than that is for girls.

>i have superior amount of pockets on my pants

gay as fuck

You haven't lived the life of a unibrow, have you?

so is working out
what are you, a girl, obsessed with how your body looks?
>waa I can't wear short sleeves tonight my biceps are, like, not big enough at ALL
degenerate fag

I like getting stronger and achieving goals, I really don't mind how I look.

>tfw fortunate facial bone structure
My brow is very pronounced even when bulking so my brows appear neat but are actually quite unruly when seen upclose

Nah got pretty damn good eyebrow genetics just need to pluck from the middle at times.
>all these autists on Veeky Forums rocking the monobrow cos "muh manly man me no take care of self"

I have a unibrow, and I'm one of the posters calling this shit gay, of course I use tweezers to get rid of the monobrow, but there are guys here plucking their shit like women.

all i do is in the middle so it doesnt become a unibrow

shoulfd i be doing more?

I never understood that

I also hear that american guys dont remove their armpit hair because if you do it you are called gay

Its part of the most basic hygiene things someone does in the country i live in

>Its part of the most basic hygiene things
It has no hygienic benefit though.

seeing pretty girls with bushy brows (no unibrows) really makes my dick hard because I just know she's confident and not insecure like girls who shave them and draw them on

they could trim them but they don't, confident as fuark f@m

only works if they're pretty though

quads of faggotry

I've shaved my armpits a few times, literally no difference in sweating ot smell

I have a question, If you start plucking them, you would have to do it forever, right? since It would be worst to have the small hairs coming out like black dots than the whole unibrow.

It does help a ton for me, though. Maybe not in amount of sweat but in regards to smell it clearly does.

Mine are so THICK they get dandruff. And i dont give a fuuuuuuck

Who hurt you user?
Because it certainly wasn't the homosexuals.

Except it doesn, google it.

If you got an unibrow, pluck away. If you don't and still trim your eyebrows be careful of getting shot at the club.

It looks disgusting though even if it
scientifically doesnt make a difference hygiene wise

I get that you were raised in a culture where shaving or trimming your pits is discouraged but it still baffles me

Over here men are viewed with the same amount of disgust over their armpit hair as you would if you saw a woman with bushes under her arms

Yeah well you also cut your own hair so it's expected. Also there's cheetos in one of your eyebrows.

Imagine you look like that guy then say that again

I don't feel disgust over any body hair male or female. Its just hair, what's the big fucking deal?

>be on bus going to gym
>fat black women get on bus
>start laughing uncontrollably pointing at me
Not sure what it was about but I assume it was because I waxed my eyebrows. Haven't gotten it done since then.

I have. I need to shave my unibrow once a week. I just meant its pretty gay to trim the rest of your eyebrows.

I don't even come from some retarded 'you need a fuckton of hair to be manly' culture but you really don't need to shave your armpits

faggot

I trim mine a bit since it helps me look a little less like I'm someone who may should "ALLAHU AKBAR" just before you hear a click followed by a loud boom.

If you have any amount of body hair completely shaving your pits is pointless.
If you don't even trim them and you walk around with a massive bush of pubes under both arms you're a disgusting motherfucker.
In asian countries where guys have almost zero body hair I could understand shaving your armpits completely though.

So you walk around with bushes that stick out of your tshirt whenever you raise your arms?

Do whatever you want. I like to keep my body clean and my body hair under control

nu males

Put some make-up on too, then.

t. imbecile memelord

Soul sistas wanted dat white boi D

>not embracing the objectively superior bushy eyebrows

jesus its like you dont even want to make it

>yeah thats right, I have a girlfriend, breathe it in
lmao

lol fuck you pajeet/mohammad

not everyone wants to look like you guys

For me it's 5 min every 2 weeks, could prob go 3 or 4 weeks, but I get em as soon as I can see them in the mirror

I don't but my eyebrows are so perfect people don't believe me when I tell them I don't.

what the fuck do pluck?

Forgot pic

I should do mine more than I do but it's usually like once a month. I have hairy ass legs and a really T H I C C head of hair

lol you have been feminized. do you shave your legs and labia too?

feminized. think with logic please

about once a year, i take the fine-toothed side of a comb and run it through my eyebrows from the top down. i then trim any hairs that come through the comb with the sideburn trimmer on my electric razor.

other than that, i buzz away the stray unibrow hairs with the sideburn trimmer as needed

Does it take a full year to grow back?