Started lifting when do i become alpha I would like to know the extact date and time i started yesterday at 4:23pm GMT

Started lifting when do i become alpha I would like to know the extact date and time i started yesterday at 4:23pm GMT

>lifting for 2 years
>disgusting in every pic
>made up weights
congrats?

4/1/2023 12:34:07 AM

thats not me u faggot i started yesterday

lol are you like 4 feet tall?

how are these people so stupid i don't understand

You looking great pal

Good progress op. Keep it up. Were all gonna make it

Ayyy that's me. Haven't been posting much but I'm still around. Been turbo bulking. Here's the year 2 progress pic I compiled but never got around to posting up. Couple months into year 3 now.

routine for year 1?

>may 2015 = 155 lbs
>may 2015 = 145 lbs
made up weights confirmed

ROUTINE NOW

height?

Dont forget to tell them you are a manlet

well that's obvious. I am not 165 and look like his 125

The weights are legit man, I was up and down like crazy because I was still learning the ropes on how long to efficiently cycle my bulk/cuts and experimenting with every diet under the sun trying to see if it made a difference (keto, low carb, low fat, iifym, IF, low fat).

Good eye, but it's actually just a typo, not a conspiracy theory. If I cared enough I'd go reinstall the shitty mac freeware collage app I used to fix it, but meh. I miss mspaint.

First few months were shitty hodgepodge of apartment-gym stuff, when I got a real gym membership it eventually evolved into this ABC split, which I still run today.

This user feels the world needs to know I'm 5'9. I have no problem with this. I'm 5'9. Lock your doggy doors.

You're ok for a tripfag.

Don't go online tomorrow.

Not to sound like a dick, but can I ask how tall you are?
You look really buff at 155lb

That's kinda gay and really jewy.

>This user feels the world needs to know I'm 5'9.
I'm sorry. I don't believe this. I'm 5'9" and 160lb still look skelly.

This motherfucker is easily 5'7 or less

Nigga what is your diet?

>lifting for 2 years
>the title is "year 1"
>it goes from may '14 to may '15
>15 minus 14 is 1
How did you finish preschool

If I spent that much time lifting, put all that effort and ended up like balconybro I would fucking kill myself (well, probably I'd just quit lifting).

He looks like a shrimp, zoidberg-like creature... And only looks a little good when posing away from the camera (3/4).
I don't get why I see him here this much and why he has a trip

Great progress. I'm looking for some advice
I'm 3 months into SL and making good progress, I'm pretty committed to following strength routines for now and don't plan to switch to a hypertrophy routine for about another year.
Obviously I don't expect to make the same aesthetic gains in my first year as you did on a split but maybe I can get close if I add some accessory work from your routine?
>I was still learning the ropes on how long to efficiently cycle my bulk/cuts
I can't make my mind up about this but current plan is to bulk til Jan/Feb and cut so I look alright for holidays in March - I don't know how much this will disrupt my longterm goals but it should give me some motivation going forward.

Let me know what you think
thanks

125 lbs you look the best; grow your body hair back you faggot!

I was 120 lbs at 19. 210 lbs benching 300 lbs at 32.

Are you flexing your abs on these pics?

Is it judgement day or something?

Don't know what to tell you, been 5'9 since I was 18.

Diet is IIFYM, but I cook literally every meal, I stopped eating out when I learned to cook really good desserts and other stuff via The Protein Chef (check em out on youtube). Yesterday I ate two batches (24 total) I protein cookies, Elvis sandwhiches (homemade peanut butter + banana + turkey bacon + walden farms syurp), chili.

I'm sorry May to May isn't precise enough to be considered 1 year for you. I actually skipped preschool though..maybe i'll go back and complete it now that I have my degree.

What pose would you like sir? Don't know what you mean by flexing away from camera, so here is one square on.

As a natty I think bulking should be at least 6 months of a sustained caloric suprplus, followed by ~1-2 month cut, then repeat.

Yes flexing abs.

>Don't know what to tell you, been 5'9 since I was 18.
Nah brah, you're full of shit.

Are you natty?
If not, when did you start to use juice?

>As a natty I think bulking should be at least 6 months of a sustained caloric suprplus, followed by ~1-2 month cut, then repeat.
Sorry, didn't read it.

>As a natty I think bulking should be at least 6 months of a sustained caloric suprplus, followed by ~1-2 month cut, then repeat.
cheers, will follow this

Deadlift/squat?

Haven't done either in probably 18 months, no idea. My split is all iso movements.

Wait, really? You look impressive without doing them. Why aren't you, and do you feel like you've lost anything by not doing them?

Jesus, you are doing 8 moves for 4*8-12 a day 6 days a week? So you are at the gym for like 16 hours a week?

Gratz on the progress, real jelly on that, on year 2 myself with way less to show than you after 1 year.

Tips on cutting? Trying to lose my gut before I start bulking.

What the fuck happened from May14 to June14? Did you visit Auschwitz?