Cbt

old one is dead
>last reply - 1 hour ago
this is progress from october to a few days ago.
now that I'm an hungry mcskellington, I can work on a clean bulk. no 500kcal surplus fatlifter nonsense for mee

How have you progressed since October? You look the same maybe less muscle

haters told me i'd never make it

well, what am i doing now?

I lost 100lbs in a year. Somehow this was the only before pic I had. 5'11, 255lbs ->155lbs

Have you ever cut?

Have you? You look like you starved yourself

lmao i look like a billion times better and I lift much more. fuck you
is not me

Did your titties tighten up naturally? no troll

you mean as in, without surgery or without steroids? no to both

Im down 29lb to 223lb at 6'5" and biggest fear is my moobs not going the fuck away by the time I hit 15% at 190lb.

here's my cutdown process so far. im 5'8

220 at the start, i havent weighed myself since 195 but i would guess im at like 180 now

3 months progress IF and lowering calories by 100 every week, no carb restriction/ keto bc its dumb
20/40/40 is the best

Mirin frame

i feel like once i get my lats and front delts filled out (i'm weak on pressing of all kind due to an elbow injury i had about 6 months back, so i have to be conscious of it when lifting and dont do direct tricep work anymore) i'll look pretty sikh

im going for the sandow look. i already abandoned bench press a long time ago

are you doing any old times exersices like bent press or two hands anyhow?
ive impelented them in my routine for mma , and have great results so , my diddly went bit up and my punches are kinda stronger cuz dat dere hip rotation strength

I just want to be a big guy for you.

lookin stronk user, keep up the good work.

You weigh 100lbs less yet your neck got swoller? Nice

Good progress

3 months and I can't gain any fucking weight

>clothes never fit right
>all this self hatred whenever i take my clothes off
>tfw after all this work I'll still never be a normie
>no money or insurance to get loose skin surgery
>tfw constant reminder that I was, am, and always will be a fat fuck

should I just kill myself now

thanks man

you should give yourself more credit, your chest is a lot tighter than mine

your dick's also kinda small
stop crying anybody who gets so far as to have you take your clothes off probably won't back off because of some loose skin

>mfw your shoulder measurement is my chest measurement

what was your routine

i did mostly bro split 2beehonest. had some periods of fuckarounditis thats why its taken so long. who knows what i could be like if i had lifted like a powerlifter, i'd probably be a lot swoler

that's what im going to look into when im all done cutting and ready to bulk

any big guys have some recommendations for me for a routine to truly become a brutish motherfucker?

no more farting around and making up routines I think will work, I'm starting power lifting

Same boat as you man, lost 170 and a tiny bit left to knock off but I hate when people have a bitch mentality. If you want pity and to be a bitch call your mother because you wont get it here, good job for your hard work, keep it up and get over your bitch mentality. A lot more people have a lot more cosmetically and not cosmetically to worry about and your sitting on a Urban Swedish pokemon go advice forum looking for pity, holy fuck being a bitch baits me.

hot off the presses

r8 me famalam

routine+how long

Nice physique but set your camera higher you dipshiy

as a dyel lurker this is pretty inspiring

Been lifting for 1 year, dunno if I should continue cutting.

Big 4 + accessories. Essentially a PPL, 5 days a week, focus on bench squat and deads. Cardio is bicycle and golf

been lifting for a while, 4+ years. I didn't take pics back then

>filename relevant

awesome, I suggest SL 5x5 and GOMAD if you are a skeleton

I never took a vid before, just felt like trying it out. maybe next time user

not even train
cant stop eating

cant stop eating and no training

Delts of peace

Why the neck pic, I'm not sure what you are doing here?

>Urban Swedish pokemon go advice forum
I never got this meme.

You've been lifting for 4 years and looked that shit feb 15?

tripcode too?

wew lad

265lbs down to 225lbs today in 5 months with a gnarly herniated disc thrown in. I wish that fucker would heal up so I can hit the damn squat rack

good work my man

Thank you

Is that a compliment ?

Could I get a body fat % estimate?

Lol that's some small ass shoulders dude. Shit frame.

16-20% I'd say your about 17% bodyfat. Getting close to those abs.

why u gotta be mean

faq.
height: 6'1
routine: PPL
lifting music: Ariana Grande

do u like it do u hate it what would u rate it u the best u the best (whats my current BF% est m8 aka how do i get them abs out)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

baby girl

You seem pretty low bf desu, though I know it works differently for girls, probably got a couple lbs more fat to shed before you can see your abs, but it also seems like you have no abdominal muscle at all to show, do you work out your core often?

also pls b in london

STAY SAFE FUCKIN UR BABY GIRL-- OH WAIT that right u virgin soul. keep yourself pure and good. dont soil that i'm proud u have been so loyal to stay innocent its inspiring, angel.

>mfw thinking of u ever sleeping w a qt and losing ur pureness :(

Rate my cut

i do core/isometrics every other day and go 5/6 days splits. On days I dont do core/abs/whatever I do obliques with kettlebells. I've cut out bread/pasta/carbs about a month ago and its been going pretty good desu but I'm about 5"6, 125 lb so i got a lot of iron to pump still (as the boys here say!!!)

Just fuck my shit up senpai

3 months strength training

nice. how well do tattoos cooperate with weight loss?

was mirin progress till i read ariana grande, you a soft bitch

Mirin delts

your back looks nice, whats your routine?

No problems at all so far, knock on wood. Im getting some more in a few weeks so i may have to take a week off to let it heal. Probably need to let my back heal too lol

PPL but this is my pull day:

[2x5+ pullup/chinup]

4x5 deadlift

3x12 bb row or 3x12 seated rows or one arm rows

3x8-12 bb curls

3x8-12 hammer curls

also forgot the lat pulldowns 4x8

r8 back + tips?

Delts and lats are nice... Rest needs work, esp bis and tris

thanks lad

I've been meaning to add some bicep work to my program but I just don't like working them that much cause of how fatigued they get so damn quickly

Hahshshshshshahahshshahahahshshsbsbsbsbsbshsbshs

>he can't enjoy simple things in life because he's too insecure of his masculinity

calm down breh, its just music :)

Gross

What kind of roids did you use, cheating fraud?

You look like a complete fag that got absorbed into casual bodybuilding culture.

Post dick.

Are you natty?

Looking like straight shit.

no roids just 4 years of lifting

and these

keep hating faggots

Try isolating different parts of your arms. Like the bicep peak, long head, etc.

>I'm Roiding: The Body

do you live in calgary ?

>turning his head like a sissy faggot while making bath pictures of himself he can post on Facebook
>obvious drug abuse, would be considered to weak for a knight without roids 500 years ago
>calls others faggots

here bro have another one where i'm not turning my head lol
no
fuck off hater lol

Lol a bunch of dyels calling roids

Gj man looking good

You're neglecting your arms bruh.

>fagots who make a new /cbt/ before the old one reaches the bump limit
>fagots who don't even look like they lift making /cbt/ threads
kys

>11%

no son

5'5 | 170 lbs
working on dem tiddies

Already have, lurk more

#
Yes, actually natty and not youtube 'natty'. Whey, creatine and preworkout are my 'supps'

We go over this everytime I post. Half the anons say I look small and DYEL and the other half say I'm on steroids.

>5'5"
Kek

Start bulking, decent for one year.

Time to cut

Nice frame

16%

Stop isolating your delts please ffs

Very nice, height?

19yo 6'2 here. Still natty in this pic, just started cheating

damn I really need to cut
apparently you don't need very much muscle at all to get good definition

I would not look at the left pic and expect the person to look like the right pic after just dropping bodyfat, until now that is

Ignore this faggot, good body

>no roids
>has the typical, huge delts, extremely low bodyfat six pack abbs body

Why would you lie about it honestly? I have more respect for people who just admit they use

I don't understand why you would ever use roids if you look like that natty.

Looks juicy as fuck breh

He's 5'5". Children are literally bigger and taller than him. If he would walk down the street shirtless, no one would be mirin'.

But on top of all that - he doesn't even have an impressive physique. Whats your squat, little man?

Oh, right, you don't squat... What are you doing here, exactly?

>5'8
They were right you'll never make it

>Very nice, height?
thanks, it's in my comment: 5'5
fraud at 19? uh...

>good body
thanks

What do you get out of saying stuff like that to somebody?

Leave judging people on stuff they have no control over to women.