Will lifting help me become more attractive?

Be honest Veeky Forums

not looking like you hate every second of your existence will make u look more attractive

cheer up fgt

Instead of looking like a weak grumpy tortoise you'll look like a strong grumpy tortoise. Choose wisely.

you look like a weird grumpy face made of dick skin... try to smile every once in a while jesus

No Voldemort

OP after first bulk

if you can try to grow some hair.
srsly you need to

OP reminds me of him

kek

>I lost 2 pounds in a week just by cardio + light lifts.

You can do it OP.

winrar

Become the kind of person that wears loose fitting but not baggy clothes so the people think your a somewhat normal guy, but become ripped and packed with muscle. Become a terrifying tortoise man that only comes out of his shell to lift or to impress a woman. You don't have to smile OP, but a scowl doesn't help you. Be strong OP, be the tortoise man i know you can.

DELETE THIS

You look like a russian mobster bro, own it. Get the lifts, embrace the gains, get some yakuza ass tattoos and watch the beeeeches rain in.

Most likely. I don't think it can hurt, other than that people will be more intimidated by you.

Can you grow your hair? Can you grow a decent beard? If so then you should try those two things + lifting.

OK, the one thing I despise in life is people being "nice" so as not to hurt other's feelings. The fat girl crying because all the guys ignore her on a night out, and her friends patronise her with "she's beautiful" shit. No, she's fucking fat. Go on a fucking diet and start jogging sweetie, otherwise this will run and run until you end up with some desperate fucking loser. THAT'S the kind thing to say. But we don't.

I'm currently on a waiting list to get facial surgery to "fix" my uglyness, so it's a bugbear of mine. So I'll be honest OP.

You're not that attractive, but you're quite easily fixable - no major deformity or weird skull shape. So think positive.

A few pointers -

1. You're bald. I'm guessing this isn't a choice, so run with it. Getting fit and getting a tan will help this though, see below.

2. Get a tan. I'm going to go with Scottish, am I right? You look pasty and ill. I'm North of England, and had a similar problem. Hit the tanning beds (we never get the sun) and you'll be golden, literally. I'm not saying go overboard to end up looking like a leather bag. I've done three 3-minute sessions and one 6-minute sessions in the last two weeks and I look a million times better. Just one or two more and I'll leave it at that for the summer.

2. Cheer the fuck up. I've been told I look awful if I look miserable. I smile and I look quite attractive (relatively speaking). As other's have said, 90% of your "wow, this guy isn't hot" first-impression is because you look like you're about to kill yourself and others. Possibly in an alley at 3am.

3. Lift. Yes, it will make you look better. Even a less than attractive guy looks better with a good body. We can't see your body, but I'd bet money on skinny-fat. Even try a bit of gear if you want. No need to go mental - Test helps gains and mental strength.

4. Surgery. Nothing major, you probably don't need it, but your nose might be a bit big. You have amazing eyes too, but need to lose those bags.

Thank you for advice.

Cameljockey? Is that you BREH?

ITT: We rate each others facial aesthetics. OPie, you a russian mobster like I said. Once you make it you're gonna be Mr. Clean v Hitman...

OPie is the cleaner confirmed.

There's a guy at my gym who has no body hair, even eyebrows, but he's the only other person I've seen do a decent power clean / snatch, and is natty
So maybe

Eliot rodger tier

I think you would have much success if you stopped trying to kill every wizards and destroy hogwarts.

Get grown up clothes, If u can grow a beard byt its ok If u cant.
And Go to the gym you will start to feel more secure.

You can be attractive... for one billion dollars

fucking chink go eat a big boy

>attack types
>doesn't list his CP

Gotta eat big to get big, right babe?

Mein nigger

It's not all bad

I heard they're casting for a new TMNT movie

OP confirmed for turtle guy

Penguin man is that you?

>filename
did you save this image off another board, user