Skinnyfat NEETfag here

Skinnyfat NEETfag here

Just started working out, have a long way to go.

Is it possible to become Bear Mode while still doing enough cardio on the side to become a really fast, high stamina runner/swimmer with dat dere strong oxygen and super low resting heartrate?

As in, developing high agility speed stamina from heavy duty cardio without cutting into gains from lifting? As long as I'm still eating a lot and good nutrient food to fuel muscle growth?

Btw:
>fuck "cutting"
>fuck mirrors
>fuck scales
>fuck supplements
>fuck counting calories etc.

I don't give on single tiny chet about "ripped aesthetics" or "6-8 pack" or "V-taper" or whatever the shit bodybuildingfags get all flustered about.

I'm just trying to lift BIG, eat BIG and become BIG.

Squats on Squats on Squats.

Tree trunk legs.

Gluteus MAXIMUS.

Wide solid back.

Going for dat Pure Raw Animal Strength Crew.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-dPS7v3nE8

>Is it possible to become Bear Mode while still doing enough cardio on the side to become a really fast, high stamina runner/swimmer with dat dere strong oxygen and super low resting heartrate?
no. are you fucking retarded?
please just kill yourself

It's not really possible to get bear mode without roids, and it's definitely not possible to have the conditioning of an athletic person while bearmode

You need to count calories, protein, etc. if you want to get big like that, otherwise you'll just be a weak fat fuck.

>I want to get big but not do any work to achieve it and also be fast
Are you a fucking retard? This isn't a videogame.

SS + Gomad

>lift BIG
>eat BIG
>not do any work

one of these things is not like the other..

That's not work at all. Eating a lot and lifting is easy. If you want to do it right, you count, you use a scale, you cut and bulk. You'll look like a fat fuck if you just eat and lift.

i'm skinnyfat atm. can i get to otter with bodyweight exercises + cardio? i'm slowly showing ab definition. almost have a 2 pack but my chest is so flabby no matter how many sets of pushups til failure i do.

Ehhh, can't you kind of just guesstimate though

Let's say I start off eating a plate of balanced carbs, meat, veggies for dinner, lunch

Then I reach a plateau where I can't finish my sets on a heavier weight

So I then just continue the usual routine but eat a plate and a half or 2 plates to keep fueling muscle growth?

And then gradually up to 3 plates of food etc. as my body needs demand more food as I become bigger?

Fuck off retard.

>fuck mirrors
>fuck scales
>I don't give on single tiny chet about "ripped aesthetics" or "6-8 pack" or "V-taper" or whatever the shit bodybuildingfags get all flustered about.

>assuming my goal is to look good

Again, I'm going for pure raw built like a brick outhouse strength.

dgaf about looking cute in a mirror

*house

Anybody else think bearmode and builtfat are the most aesthetic modes? That strong, and masculine, yet soft look is so sexy and beautiful.

No homo.

Its so easy to count calories and protein, just fucking do it and stop whining.

>Is it possible to become Bear Mode while still doing enough cardio on the side to become a really fast

God you are a fucking retard

If you want to be a strong fatfuck be my guest.

>Is it possible to swim and burn 2k calories form that alone a day while being massive, not roid, and not count protein?
No, if you want to become a decent swimmer ie: sub 1 min hundred then you can't be really overweight. Also this post is a troll as no one is this retarded
7/10 bait made me reply

Look nigger with that attitude of not doing what you need to do is why you are fat and out of shape like you are and will never make it. I'm a chubbyfat down 171 from 186. I count my caloric intake daily and do what needs to be fucking done.

>fuck "cutting"
>fuck mirrors
>fuck scales
>fuck supplements

You're not going to make it

I don't care if I'm fat or ripped or the chet

I want to get BIG

raw strength gains crew

I'm not lifting to look in the mirror and fap to myself

I'm lifting to get HUGE

>>fuck counting calories etc.

Have a (You) for the effort buddy.

Go back to r9k now.
Delete your thread on the way out.

You need to work on your power/strength:weight ratio. There are some relatively light powerlifters and oly lifters that are really strong for their weight. A 180 pound dude putting up very respectable numbers in lifts will have a easier time conditioning and moving his body than a 250+ monster.

Theres a sweet spot to everything. Once you pass it you dont get back as much as you put in. I forget the name for this concept.

Also, u say uou font care about mirrors but you want tree trunk ass or whatever the fuck.

makes sense, breddy gud advice

>u say uou font care about mirrors but you want tree trunk ass
tree trunk legs not ass

and purely for function

so I can have power to lift massive weight and be more stable, better balance for when I get older and I need giant lower body muscles to cushion my joints

>please just kill yourself
I would like to second this request

>forget the name of this concept
diminishing returns?

Bearmode in that pic is Derek Poundstone, a world class strongman. You can be very athletic at that sort of size/strength, but it's an enormous ask and not many achieve it. In fact, getting that big in the first place is hard enough and you probably won't manage it. Most WSM-level blokes pulled over 500lbs in their first few days/weeks in the gym

mirin post number digits

Unless you're specifically going through a cutting phase, what's the point of counting calories?

Isn't it pretty simple?

>Eat (Meat, Carbs, Veggies)
>Lift Heavy
>Rest
>GAINS

And if you stop seeing Gains, just eat more lol

summer detected

Yea

For the love of god someone give me sauce on Built