Daily reminder i can kick every single one of your asses

daily reminder i can kick every single one of your asses.
>muh gains
>muh reps
>muh supplements
>muh steroids
none of this means shit.

i have 4 years experience in jiu jitsu and 5 years in boxing.

i dont lift any pussy ass weights (they train useless muscles). i train cardio and body weight exercises for FUNCTIONAL strength. notice how UFC fighters don't look like faggy bodybuilders?

if any one of you fuckers tried to come toe to toe with me you'd be gassed in 8 seconds flat because of your big unnecessary roided out muscles and the fact that you lazy fucks never both to train cardio

not to mention you'd have limited range of motion because of said unnecessary muscles

which means i'd slip in a punch with ease and deck the fuck out of you

remember that... bitchbois

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22Tj_l4PcPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a gun

Daily reminder I own a gun.

See your oneitis licking chad's abs on facebook again OP?

It's okay, maybe if you start lifting you can finally get a gf as well, no need to be mad.

>jiujitsu
So basically you enjoy hugging other guys while you get on top of each other on the ground

I think most martial arts, apart from learning discipline, are memes. You can practice your whole life at whatever dojo/camp you want, but physics dictate that if I land a good, solid punch on you with muscular force backing it, Mass x Speed is going to fuck you up.

Daily reminder 9mm will always win. Martial arts are literally the fedora of fitness

>I need to use a gun
A.K.A the bitchbois syndrome, faggots that are scared to be hit and afraid to throw a punch because their body is too soft and delicate, will avoid eye contact with someone superior and visit /pol/ 24/7.

No, trust me. No. A boxer will beat any of our asses, but they train to fight so street fighting unless they have to is a major bitch move. Because you know you can.

>REal men use their fists!
If you attack me you're going to die.

Yeah these k1 kick boxers have zero muscle mass bro. It's a waste to hit harder!

The last time I fought someone I threw him down and sat on his back until he apologized. I was fat and drunk and it seemed like the right thing to do

i have 24 years experience of not being a little 5'7 manlet like you OP, so no I doubt you'll deck the fuck out of me

t. delusion
a boxer trains to throw a single punch LITERALLY hundreds of thousands of times. How many times have you threw a punch?

A boxer or mma guy would fuck your shit UP son. They could pin you down and rest their balls on your face and you wouldn't be able to do anything to stop it.

Why would I want to fight you? I'm not an overly aggressive retard

>scared to be hit
Yeah, no

It's all about using the right tool for the right job. You want to fall a tree? You're better served with a chainsaw than a hatchet.

99% of martial art instructors will tell you to run. You'll get stabbed or shot otherwise. It's a really fun sport but not much more than that.

This is my point. Nobody is going to be retarded enough to step into the ring with no training against a boxer, but boxing and street fighting are vastly different. You might be able to fuck around with and land a few punches on him, which Mass x Speed will still cause damage to him, but he's presumably also strong, which makes it fairly evened out.

FPBP

>martial arts are literally the fedoras of fitness
Topkek that's so true

i am comfortable with my own sexuality, unlike gymbros, judging from this forum, who have obvious repressed homosexual tendencies
obviously never been in a fight with someone who has experience lmao.

you wouldn't even land a punch on an experienced boxer, bro. you're obviously speaking from theory and not experience

The thing with boxers is if he doesn't have weight he will use that to his advantage. A guy like George foreman is gonna hit you once, hard as fuck. But a fly weight like holly holm is going to throw about 12 punches in 5 seconds at your face. You swing at a lightweight and your gonna get the slip and hook. Weight doesn't matter, they train to become proficient fighters. A proficient fighter has no natural disadvantage, only different techniques.

Martial arts has such little application to real life street fighting, if you do martial arts for self defense purposes im lmaoing at your life

Samefag

Yeah, so? Why the fuck would I pick fights with someone experienced or not, I'm gonna be minding my own business than act like some Charlie Zelenof retard

Yeah I've wrestled with state wrestlers and kids that have done judo for years. Every time it's just me pushing against a hold they have on me. This kid would wave one hand up to basically say he could smash my head in. It's a responsibility to not fuck someone up too much, only do it in self defense and knowing when to beat someone's ass like that.

>repressed
Honey ain't nothing repressed about taking dick and facefucking twinks

Shit happens user.

if george foreman hits a regular person, they'd probably be dead.

>steroids don't matter
then why was the former best p4p popped for roids

>little application to real life street fighting,
>little application

lmao. if you said 90% application. i'd agree. but little? you don't know shit bitchboi

GET OUT CHARLIE ZELNOFF

>why do you use an oven to bake chicken, are you a bitchboi? make a fire like a real man
>drive a car? you fucking pussy to scared to use his legs. real me run everywhere
>get a job? what a fuckboi. can't make money like a real man, has to work a fucking job
>live in a house? bitch go live outside like nature intended you fat nerd

He was pretending to be retarded user

>I'll confront you, if you don't want to do it you're a pussy, if you want it to be in your favour you're a pussy too.

Fuck outta here loser.

i have similar experience but its pretty autistic to care about fighting people not in a competitive setting. Get a social circle my dude this need to prove yourself will pass

Only gonna ook at you to shoot you dude. That's why you don't fuck with ghetto people because they can be "shooters". So go strut around like a fucking hen and think your the shit. I'm not gonna make eye contact with you either, I'm gonna like look at you if we talk but I only make eye contact in bed. I've had people make eye contact with me like that and it's fucking cringe. KYS if you do that eye contact bullshit fuckboy

>yfw you make heavy eye contact outside of the bedroom

>fighting
>2016
I mean, that's cool if it's a hobby but there is no reason to fight unless you are white trash and or live in the ghetto.

>tfw i could heem op and every here

I have five years of grappling experience and six of muay thai, kickboxing and boxing, as well as lifting.

gg, opie

>i have 4 years experience in jiu jitsu and 5 years in boxing.

>9 years training and he can't throw a proper MT kick

A boxer will throw around 100-500 punches in a fight. It doesn't matter how much stronger you are cause if you can only hit him once for every 10 hits he gives you then youre gonna get rekt.

>[current year]
>hand to hand fighting

What are you a nigger?
Do you live in some 3rd world shit hole?

Also, like many others here I don't leave home without my .45 or my 'ol-faithul .37.

Nice b8, m8.
>4 years LINE
>9 years MCMAP

The pussification of our nation in full display.

>g-guy look i can fight and b-beat you up and stuff... im still scared of girls though

White trash hood rat detected

What is Veeky Forums's official opinion about Aikido?

Daily reminder that no matter how much jewjewtsu you do or how many times you punch a bag. any untrained faggot with a gun basically owns your ass.

So yeah, martial arts are cool for fun and mental/physical gains, but in a real fight, the guy with the gun wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=22Tj_l4PcPs

How you gonna beat me kiddo? I'll whip out my gun and blast you with a couple shots of cum and boom you'll be lying on the ground with splatters of white all over your little bitch boy face. I can cum on command so I'd like to see you just try that boxing jiu jitsu stuff on me and see what happens.

I don't think you'd last long against my katana, kid. I am trained in the way of the Samurai following the ancient code of Bushido, as well as being highly proficient in ninjitsu. And of course, when I slice you in two it would be nothing personnel.......kid

they usta be pretty big

lol you would break your hand instantly and try to talk your way out of an ass beating

Why are we all falling for this b8

>notice how UFC fighters don't look like faggy bodybuilders?
Why not both?
He'd beat you up and then fuck your girl op.

John is that you?

Meh

>they train useless muscles
stopped reading there senpai

So? I am richer than you

WHATTHEFUCKDIDYOUJUSTSAYTOMEYOULITTLEBITCHILHAVEYOUKNOW

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

bagua fighter here, the stronger you are the better for me, cum at me breh

Jesus, I hope for your sake that you're not actually this autistic, and are just being lazy with your bait

lil white boi gonna get thumped by Tyrone the first time he tries to act tough outside his gated community

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

More like jew-jitsu you fucking kike

I've got 11 years experience in goju ryu karate, 3 years in wrestling, 2 in judo, 2 in muay thai and a whole bunch of other random shit that I only trained for a year with before getting bored.

I then stopped training martial arts altogether because I like lifting more.

>martial arts

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse
I could literally HEEM any one of you. I always laugh at these posts and know that if you said anything like that to me in real life (as if you'd dare) you'd be eating pavement in under a second.

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

o-o-o-o-okay a-user I just d-don't w-want any trouble okay b-big guy?

>tfw too intelligent to acknowledge frogposters like a lower lifeform

>MUH MARTIAL ARTS

Heh, you wish kiddo. I could easily steamroll you with my 250lbs heavy, 450lbs-squatting and 550lbs deadlifting body.

You are delusional and I'd kill you IRL given the chance.

you can't its illegal

I can shoot you in the face with an m4/m16 from 400 meters away.

k