Fat People Stories - MBFFL

Fat People Hate/Stories - My Big Fat Fabulous Life edition

Anyone have the link to the upload of the newer episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whB4wt0pwyo
youtube.com/watch?v=DlEmKpPgFRw
youtube.com/watch?v=sKcCho6RVgc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=whB4wt0pwyo

youtube.com/watch?v=DlEmKpPgFRw

>can't bend down to pick up a shampoo bottle without injuring herself

Former and current fatties, what's it like to be fat? What does it feel like, mentally and physically?

Are you fucking retarded? It feels terrible obviously.

Uhhhh it sucked I was always delusional and didn't think I was a fat fuck
One upside was I didn't sweat that much when I was a fat fuck
Now that I'm "fit" I get huge sweat snarks under my pits

>tfw 6'4 290 senior year of high school
>tfw found fit and dropped 100 pounds in a little under a year
Now that I'm no longer a fatty I still feel as I am one and I look like shit

>tfw all your friends call you buff
>tfw went bowling the other night with qt girl and drunk Mexican guy in the lane over started talking with me and trying to flex his arms and shit.

>tfw girls call you buff and touch your arms and chest and back
>tfw you still feel like that fat sack of shit you were in highschool despite you being 235 at 6'4 after bulking up from 190.

Maybe one day I'll actually think I look "decent"

Another down side is from me
Being a fat fuck through puberty I have wide hips/hour glass figure.
>tfw need huge lats and shoulders
>tfw always liked block mode so I hit and everyday

>attacking me personally
>she's the one harassing them from the other side of a fence

>mentally
Constant anxiety about physical things and activities
You feel like killing yourself if another person as much as look at you

>physically
Bloated or hungry, there is no in between.
Any physical activity makes you feel like shit because you can't perform

I'm currently the fattest I've ever been. It's not that bad. You make crazy strength gains and my calves have never looked better. I'm gonna stop eating so much and start working out again though because I want to look like this when I'm his age and I'm borderline permanent loose skin size.

Guys, I'm so mad right now.

>had a cat for 11 years now (god know's how he's still alive) who's overweight and diabetic.
>he's been on insulin for three years now, gets special diabetic cat food (wet and dry) to help him lose weight.
>he's maybe lost two pounds since he started.

So he gets two meals a day. One at six am, one at six pm, and then a shot about an hour after each meal. Normally my father will feed him the AM meal, and I'll give him the PM meal when I'm home from work.

Now, my mother (who is very overweight for her height), always complains that he never eats his wet food. So her solution is to give him more food by pouring dry food on top of it.

Dry food is supposed to be a TREAT that he gets in between meals during a day, not to be mixed in and covered his actual meal.

Since I'm gone at work all day, I'm never home to actually prevent her from doing that. It fucks with his diet and messes with his levels.

Days that I have off, mom normally stays in her bed all day long and doesn't bother to even talk to me. The only time I see her leave is when she comes downstairs for food (but that's hardly ever, she keeps a giant ass bag of licorice by her bed), or to pour dry food all over. I tell her every fucking time to stop, but she never gets it through her fatass head.

The only times my cat has normal fucking food is when they leave on vacations and I have the house to myself. He eats all of his wet food, and doesn't even need dry food most days.

This cat is my fucking life, guys, as stupid as it sounds. I don't want him dying because of my mom's stupid bullshit.

they both cannot use proper grammar jesus fucking christ

>doesnt own a towel that can cover her body
she should invest in a tarp

i have manages to get some body dysphoria, i was a fat kid and now im 19 yrs old 5'10 160lbs. even though im in a normal weight range i still feel fat as fuck and feel as if i have a double chin even though i dont.

>So fat that you can fuck your back up just by bending over

Fabulous

Literally me. 165 at 6'0 probably at 10 or 11 percent bf. Still feel like a fat fuck

Its simple user, kill your mom at night. Doctors will think she died naturally from being a fat fuck so you can get away with it.

I was 6'1, 240. (down to 185 now.) I wasn't SUPER fat but I was fat enough that it was clearly affecting my quality of life.

Strangely, I think what I noticed the most was that it was becoming difficult to bend down and tie my shoes. Having that much "gut" would cause my entire midsection to compress into itself as I bent over, which made it hard to breathe.

I want to feel bad for her, but she put herself in that position and she defends it.

Physically, you feel tired all the time and generally miserable, also bloated as hell. It's not much better mentally. I had depression before I turned fatty, but weight gain just made it worse. Imagine being insecure but totally resigned to it all; that's what it feels like.

Also, you start taking food for granted and it loses its luster really fast. Example: I fucking love white pizza, but when I started eating it constantly on a near weekly basis, it lost any appeal it used to have. It stopped being a good meal I could treat myself to every once in a while and didnt even taste good anymore. Eating it felt more like taking a drug that gave me a super short high that wore off really quickly.

was so disgusted with myself I didn't even want to go to public places. just stayed inside and played vidya all day

i was only ever 40 pounds over weight but even that made me hate myself and feel disgusting, i never had any health problems due to my weight though

I watched MBFFL, Secret Eaters, and My 600-lb Life. Any other fatty failure shows?

>Also, you start taking food for granted and it loses its luster really fast.

This used to be. Everything good and awesome about food and eating just stopped for me once I reached that I-just-don't-give-a-fuck point. It really does feel like being an out of control drug addict. You stop eating because you're hungry, and you stop being able to admire food for its taste or texture. You just eat because you're bored, depressed or some combo of both.

Fat people literally have a mental problem.

Supersize v.s Superskinny

youtube.com/watch?v=sKcCho6RVgc

I honestly don't feel any better.

Went from 325 to 170, still losing, but I still feel like a fat fuck.

Keep the food in a place she can't get to

LOL

fuckin A, I watched 10-15 seconds and I couldnt take anymore

it's like being in a flesh prison. you can only lose the physical aspect of it but you will never feel skinny again

shit, Im hoping to look like this within a year, after 5 years of lifting, most of it with sub-par routines and diet. but either my metabolism is slowing down or Ive got my shit in order, because I'm actually making some gains again after some time off from not being able to afford a gym, and being a skelly most of my life. if the file name wasnt what it is, I'd think he was around 30-35

How long did it take you?

thats what happens when you dont have proper deadlift form

>being cucked by a woman the size of a small elephant

How old are you and do you have loose skin?

I am fit. At one time, though, I had to take a medication that made certain areas, like my face, fat. I could actually feel the fat in my face move when I hit a bump on the road or something. It made me feel like a tub of shit. Glad I'm back to my normal fitness.

if he really doesnt eat his wet food, which is weird because I had a cat that would literally not eat any dry food no matter how hungry we would let him get because he was so goddamn picky somehow, try mixing a little bit of dry food with his wet food that will end up being less than what your mom feeds him. I'm not an expert on diabetes, but if it gets him to eat the rest of his food, it seems like it would help him. I'd hate for a catbro to go through some bullshit that isnt his fault

>try mixing a little bit of dry food with his wet food

That's what it started out as, but now she dumps a cup of dry on top of it instead of just a little.. And if he doesn't eat that? More dry food.

Sorry if I didn't read all the details, but can't you just hide the dry food or something?

I'm about a year and 3 months in.

I would, but she'd just flip out on me and my dad until one of us brought it back out.

Maybe you could lie and say the vet said to not give the cat dry food anymore or something.

HOL UP

Whitney has a boyfriend? yes he's overweight by 60 lbs but he's still tall and supportive

If you loved the cat, you'd take the yellin at.

When I weighed 400lbs, I was never happy. I hated every aspect of my life, but at the time I never linked it to my size. Instead of that, I blamed it on not being compatible wig society or people, and my lack of interpersonal skills. After I started losing weight here and here soon stupid shit like cutting out soda, and getting a very physical job I realized how my weight was effecting my life. 115 lbs later and I'm still fat, and still miserable(though not nearly as much). I still have a lot of weight to lose but socially, I'm much more open. I'm happier, I feel better, and I know I have the willpower to do what I want. Being fat is the worst thing I can do to myself.

Question for men:

If a fat guy asks you out, should you tell him that you can't go on a date/date him when he's still fat, but he has a great personality and if he lost 50+ lbs then you would go on a date with him/be his girlfriend?

It's the truth, he's a great guy, but I'm shallow and I can't stand a fat body. I'm worried that he'll take it the wrong way and be like
> How dare she not love me despite my body
> I'll show her
> 1 year of SS and dieting
> great body
> me: Oh hi! :3 how about that date?
> him: Nuuuuuuu if you didn't want me when I was a fattie, you can't have me now ..... because reasons!

tell him you just got off a long relationship and need some time to decompress. Use the gym as a mutual meeting ground and sculpt that fatty into your dream man. It would take 3-4 months if he's serious.

Tell her it's bad for him.
If she keeps going insane just get some headphones and ignore her.
Or you could try flipping out on her as a third option.

Tell him you'll go on a real date if he goes to the gym with you.

Act like it's something you do to everyone who you want a date with.

Tell him the truth. It might give him the kick-start he needs to get healthy and fit. Tell him your honest opinion, that he's a great guy but you just aren't attracted to big guys.

She does, but it's not the guy in that video. That's her best friend.

Had a gf and our relationship ended up going long distance. She cheated and started dating someone else, broke my heart.

Thought I'd never find a girl as hot as her.

Lost 30kg out of spite so I could fuck other girls.

There's no nice way to put it to this guy. He's only hearing "no"

You also have to factor in that when he loses weight and gains more confidence he will have more options for women so he might not even care about you at that point. Right now you're his best shot from a limited range.

When you go from that to being able to pull on nights out the world takes on a different form.

Look, if he were that open to working out, he wouldn't be overweight. He'd already have a good body.

He doesn't like working out or exercising at all. But except for that -- he's essentially the perfect guy.

I tried, but he doesn't do "the gym." He might be into Pokemon Go. It seems to be the new meme game among young males. I wonder if it would make him lose weight.

So he's a homo?

I think every former fatty developed body dysmorphia
>Knowing that if you can still grab a chunk of flesh from a part of your body, it's fat

>lifeguard at pool
>use color coded paper adesive wristbands to identify paying members
>there are two types of wristbands, large and small
>some fats require 2 large bands
>fat children require large bands
>sometimes I pull the adhesive off of a band prematurely only to realize the child is too fat
>infront of the mother and child I toss the small band and pick up a large one
>they glare
>we never run out of small wristbands

I was 315 months ago, and I hated it and myself.

I'm now down to 265. It's a good start, but I'm not even halfway there.

Went onto tumblr to find some OC

Let me get this straight. Whitney has a boyfriend. But she also lives in a house with Buddy, who is her male best friend? And Whitney and Buddy never have sex?

It's simple, move out.

well, okay :-\ I'll go text him the truth, but kindly

It's true, I'm no Stacy, as Stacy would not be on Veeky Forums. It's very possible that once he becomes a Chad he'll forget about me.

I assume he'll become a Chad. What sort of man stays overweight for his entire life? It seems unlikely. Men are go-getters. It's common for them to get into fitness and improve their lives a lot.

50+lbs is a decent amount, you're better off finding someone within a decent weight range already. if they dont want it themselves,its not gonna happen

Isn't Buddy her ex?

This is probably the first male fat positive post that I've seen in a while. Neat.

I once saw a clip in which Whitney's father said that everyone knows that Buddy loves Whitney, why wouldn't Whitney just date Buddy? Whitney replied that he was only a friend. Later, Whitney went on a date with her boyfriend.

I developed it pretty badly. I'm still disgusted by how I look. I don't think anything I do will ever be enough, despite how many people say I look great and etc etc.

> well, okay :-\ I'll go text him the truth, but kindly

If I were into a girl and I they said this to me I wouldn't be angry or upset with them. Only myself for not living up to y potential

When I was a fatty I missed out on some great opportunities with women which were basically all down to not being physically attractive.

Eventually he will get enough rejections he will realize it's way easier to just lose the weight than constantly get rejected by girls.

Let's all take a moment of silence for the dust that was once his tailbone

If you're so sure he won't go to the gym, then he's probably a lazy sack of shit that would belittle you for not doing enough house work, but would complain about how he's so tired from his job that he can't help you. His excuses for being lazy would spiral out of control, with him gaining more weight, and breeding malcontent for you. Eventually, after about three years or so, it would be very apparent that he will never change and that your relationship is dead, causing you to become bitter towards him in the final weeks. When you end it, he'll spiral into depression, gaining more weight from comfort eating (a habit you never sought to change in him) and finally settling at about twice his weight right now. Someday, you two would meet again. Maybe at a bar or a restaurant or a grocery store. You would try your best to hide yourself, but he would see right through your efforts and come bounding over, thudding down heavily with each step. He'd strike up an awkward conversation, asking how you've been, telling lies about how great his life is, and ending it with a half hearted hug while you make sure your hips are as far apart from each others as possible. He would go home and open a beer while digging into his favorite snack. His thoughts would wander to you, about how good your hair smelled, how you felt in his arms, how you'd curl your toes and scream "oh god, yes!" as you fake orgasmed. That last thought would send him over the edge, and his life would end in two ways.

cont.

He'd either one, begin to masturbate furiously, but begin to cry at the thought of you. His erection would fade into a limp visage of it's former self, and he would decide that his life was a joke. He would get up, still wearing his favorite shirt that you got him, and stare at himself in the mirror. His hatred for his body growing with every flaw he finds. He'd stumble to his garage and find the hose and duct tape. While taping the hose to his muffler, he'd take out his phone and call you, but you wouldn't reply. He'd hope you'd pick up, talk him out of his fate, and bring him back into your life, but you both knew you wouldn't. As he sits in his car with all the airways blocked and the engine pumping exhaust through the hose, he will stare at his phone, hoping for a call he will never get. As he fades in and out of consciousness, his phone will die and he will finally know, you will never love him.

Kek

I wasn't even obese and I got it. I'm proud of my progress, but the second anyone else comments on it, I go right back to fattymode and get embarrassed and assume they're being sarcastic. I bet tumblr would consider this PTSD.

cont.

Option two, while less likely, is your greatest fear. The man you now despise will stumble home from a night of drinking after telling his friends how he saw you today, and how fat you've gotten, and how many imaginary kids you've had, and head to the bathroom to take a piss. He'll pass his mirror on the way out and stop. In his half-drunken stupor, he'll begin trying to find the best angle his fat face has, taking off his shirt to see his "just barely visible" abs that are hiding under 150 pounds of fat, and twisting and contorting his body until he sees a some what attractive guy in the mirror. He'll realize how big he's gotten, and how pathetic he is for lying to his friends about you. He'll grip the sink and look into his eyes with intense hatred for his flabby body and scream at the top of his lungs until he's out of breath. He'll go into a rage and begin throwing every piece of junk food, alcohol, and candy while swearing off bad habits. In the morning, his friends will introduce them to their gym, train him and mold him into the man he wish he could be. After months of intense improvement, skin surgeries and scar treatments, he will look like a god. You two would meet again, but this time he would have a thin woman, a woman much more beautiful than you, hanging off his arm while you try to make awkward small talk. He'll blow you off for that hug, and you'll head home, realizing the mistake you made, with only two options laid out in front of you

Maybe, some fat people are just not knowledgeable on how to lose weight and some eat to curb with their stress. I can handle dating someone that somewhat overweight if they wanted to lose their weight with my help.

Terrible.

Not being able to do sports, activities with friends that are physical like simply hiking, very low self-esteem, any pool stuff is terrible because you don't want to show off your fat ass.

It's pretty shit, desu. Anything that could be made into a fat joke about you is.

Only upside, and seriously the ONLY upside, is that after losing it via cutting, my legs are pretty nice from carrying all that fat. Quads, calves, etc. are nice and big.

Are you knees permanently turned out?

i was trying to be social out of fear of being seen as an outcast (ie alone fuck)
now i have the confidence i need to be an alone fuck and give less shits
(also people look you way more in the eye if you're not fat)

Current girlfriend did this to me.

Lost 40 pounds, told me she wasn't looking for a relationship yet because college. She cucked me into getting fit basically. To show her up, did just that for a year straight while we were separated.

When she came back and saw me, she spaghetti'd hard and couldn't stop touching me subtly.

First time we fucked, I hate fucked her so hard while she was telling me she was dreaming of this moment for a long time. Came buckets, bros. buckets.

>tfw former fatty and still feel like I will never make it

>Implying females don't like big guys that are muscular as fuck
Your post seems to suggest your bad body image is all in your head. Knowing that doesn't make it easy to suddenly wake up and have a good self image because you've realized all your self doubts are illogical (unless you do psychedelics), but I'd say it gives you plenty of room to start practicing mindfulness. I've personally found mindfulness to be the most reliable way of chasing away shitty and illogical feelings

Heres your you.

When you were losing weight was it the dysphoria that kept you going?

Yeah, you should probably move out

Good for you user, keep up the struggle

>she's prettier than you even while being morbidly obese
Why even fucking live

I wouldn't worry about being shallow. For a while I tried to date simply off of personality without regards for looks and drove myself crazy in several relationships with people less attractive than me. I wouldn't want to introduce my girlfriends to people, wouldn't want to be close in public, and didn't have as good of sex. It sucks, but ultimately there's a certain level of physical attractiveness that will keep you satisfied in a relationship and I wouldn't date someone if you don't think they would satisfy that attraction

(You)2
[Spoiler] tldr [/spoiler]

mega.nz/#F!PxZnEZYD!wkP-CfexPbkpzu5wqICq-Q

Does pic related have a valid question?

probably most relevant on /soc/, but somwhat relevant

Being fat? It's shitty. You get called names by people unless you're cool with everyone. I went through highschool and only got called a fatass to my face once, because I was everyone's friend.
>to my face
Being the key phrase. If you're generally not scum on the outside, aside from fatness, you don't have much to worry about socially.

No user, let me tell you the feel of a fatass who managed to make it into normal human body mass territory, and then back into ambulocet status.

>tfw can bend down without pounding in my head
>tfw you go to doc and he takes you off hi BP meds
>tfw he compliments your weight loss (140lb)
>tfw can run a whole mile without having to stop
>tfw can run 2, 3, even 4 without stopping
>tfw it feels like you're one with the speedforce
>tfw looking cut
>tfw getting stares, qts smiling everywhere
>tfw get ass pinched because shapely, not fat
>tfw strike up conversations with anyone now
>tfw look in the mirror, and despite some loose skin, you've become something fantastic that you never believed possible

Cont'd.

Suddenly, you get a gf. She's fat, but you tell yourself, "I can whip her into shape. She's just like I was."

>tfw slowly stop lifting
>tfw slowly stop running
>tfw slowly stop painting because we're always on the phone
>tfw no more time for lots of things
>tfw the stares suddenly start to happen less
>tfw those nice ass pants you finally got on, don't quite fit anymore
>tfw you start going out to eat more than ever
>tfw you feel nervous in public again
>"I-I'll just wear this hoodie all while it's cold. I'll cut and do cardio and by summer time I'll look great again! Y-yeah!
>tfw you don't
>tfw your tits come back, and your fat ass
>depressed all the time
>self concious
>loss of flexibility
>everything hurts again all the time
>stop receiving compliments from strangers
>go to track
>can't even waddle an eighth of a mile without feeling like you'll die if you move another inch
>the pounding in your head is back

You have no fucking clue what horrors await anyone who slacks off after having made it so far and receiving more praise than ever in your life. In the past year I gained back 60lbs, and I felt like killing myself for it. I've been back on it for two weeks. Never stop these fat hate threads, Veeky Forums. I know they work. Fear and self hatred is the fat deterrent that the people who actually bother to come here and learn to take care of themselves need.

>you just aren't attracted to big guys
do i even need to say it
big guys
(sigh)
[spoiler]fuck you[/spoiler]

I started watching season , why is the boyfriend with a long beard(Lenny) such a fucking beta? Lenny and the ex boyfriend dont give two fucks about whitney's health, the ex boyfriend brought her a fucking pizza after she passed out

When I was a kid I was at McDonalds, there were two other people there while I ate my happy meal. One was a thin Asian guy who wiped his mouth after each bite, another was a fat man who had sauce running down his face, like literally a glob of white sauce running down his face and he didn't notice at all... It's like wtf, I found it so gross and terrifying.

Wtf, I already upvoted this post this morning?

>[spoiler]fuck you[/spoiler]
Explain pls

here's your you

Gotta filter these tripfags. I swear they're getting worse.