Annoying people at the gym

This Mexican always doing cardio then warming up with 5Lb weights before working out. Thinking it's working for him. Instead of getting muscle he's been getting skelly as fuck. Instead of looking like he works out he looks like an Aushchwiz survivor but beaner mode.
Dumb nigger always texting in the men's room instead of gtfo. We need the wall quick.

Also all the people who don't squat annoy the fuck outta me.

What's your problem faggot?

>doing cardio then warming up with 5Lb weights before working out

I do this too... What's wrong with this exactly? A brief warmup and doing some rotator cuff stretches and stuff with 5lb weights before doing working up warmups to your working weight is how you're suppose to do it.

Enjoy your torn rotator cuff bro

Oh my god, someone worked out in a way you don't like? No wonder you got your autism triggered enough to take a picture of this guy and write out a whole autistic post about nothing

>Dumb nigger sneakshotting random people

he looks fine you insecure faggot

Enjoy being skelly beaner lover

Ni try spic lover. Working out with 5LB weighth makes you look like a weak faggot

You're the asshole here

Post a picture of yourself Beefy McHuge.

what is he fucking yo' gurl ?

hey dude post your pic

He looks good, you awful nothing.

You sound like the guy at the gym everyone wants to be friends with and high five, OP.

Just kidding, you're a dickhole.

I recognize that bathroom that's the la fitness in matteson

OP is either a nigger or white trash

god Veeky Forums is autistic its pathetic. worry about yourself

Are you a liberal false flagging being a racist trump supporter on Veeky Forums?

That's what I'm getting here

Or did that guy fuck your bitch

This is a thread on Veeky Forums with people exclusively disagreeing with OP. Don't lump us in with him.

WALL
You must be a DYEL if you can't even agree with me on this one

>annoying people at the gym

Faggots who take me pics on the restroom and bitch about my routine in a japanese imageboard

Nice pic fattie

Liberal shill confirmed

CTR please go

>Old fuck who sits in the locker room naked with his legs spread facing the door so everyone who walks in gets a shot of his saggy nut sack.

Stop defending minirities and contribute to the thread. Spics are a problem in America

You're just diggin a bigger hole for yourself,shill,you realize?

I can spot you retards a mile away.

I support trump fully and am not a legitimate racist,unlike Hillary

>Giving a shit about other people at the gym

Lol

how embarrassed is OP right now on a scale of 1-10?

"Yeh he followed me into the bathroom again, I think he's trying to take a picture of me, wtf is his problem"

Yea, a nigger or spic trump supporter. Is that what you want to mix with? Or your daughter mixing with this spic?

Shame on you cuck

hey op where's your pic?

>sh-shit he's onto me better use their lingo

Op is a correct the record Hillary PAC shill.

And a really bad one at that.

Implying mexicans can rationate, or what ever nationality he is

Now that I know you are all democucks I rather not reveal my identity

Im still waiting for your pic, fattie.

just take a pic from the neck down

Annoying people at the gym?

I really hate those guys who are in the locker room and take pictures of other guys in the locker room

srsly how fucking autistic is that

$10 says the Ottermode bathroom phone man could kick opies ass.

OP is a numale hillary pac shill who probably does it for free so I bet $100

> Daily reminder OP is most likely fat and will refuse to post a picture of his own imaginary gains

hey op where's your pic?

Kek ppl do that? Why not say something? Don't be a fucking pussy user

>no visible muscle mass

>facial hair of a 13 year old

>weak jaw

OP is a gay dick loving democrat trying to pass as a trumpfag for le redditors lolz

I repeat

OP is a gay dick loving democrat trying to pass as a trumpfag for le redditors lolz

you look like a DYEL low test faggot

Sad to see Veeky Forums is mostly beaners

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

OP you look more Mexican that the kid you took a picture of. I sure hope they deport your scrawny ass.

lift more you pre-pubescent twink

Look at all those smiles
This is a fucking past time for them, like going to an amusement park
We need a fucking war
or at least another cold war

Glad there is people that want America to rise again like me

This nigger... I'm white

>thank you for correcting the record $.20 has been deposited into your account

You look brown brah

people who don't rerack their weights

/thread

Yet another autistic /pol/fag thinking he has a place here. Fuck outta here with your creepshots you fucking vermin

There's a guy with a messy retarded topknot who keeps staring at me and smiling to himself when I do heavy lifts and sit down for 5 mins. He supersets with a 2 minute run with almost everything.

>I get it, fuckhead, I'm fat and sit down more than you, and train for different things, so what?

>the word nigger makes me cry
Liberals are pathetic senpai, and I'm not even that guy

he isnt working out you fucking autistic jew, hes warming up, its different, cant your autism comprehend that?

You're taking pictures of men in the bathroom and somehow you're not a raging faggot, lol. If you had any balls whatsoever you'd go up to him and tell him all of the shit you've been regurgitating here, but you're a fucking boy who keeps all of his feelings inside only to take creep shots in bathrooms and rage on Veeky Forums. Cuck.

>implying I'm crying
>I'm not even that guy

Veeky Forums used to be about raising people up, hoping that those that put in the effort would make it, not putting them down for inane shit. You truly are an autist, user.

You're not gonna make it, brah

>the old guy who screams like he's trying to go super saiyan who does his entire routine barring bench and cable shit in the fucking squat cage
Dude has hoarded dumbells around the squat cage. Curls, tricep extensions, deadlifts, ohp, rows, fucking everything. To make it worse he half reps fucking everything

Assuming you took this photo, and without his permission, you broke the law. It's Voyeurism. Even thou it's a public bathroom, there is an expectation of privacy.

>user got so triggered he wound up on a sex offender registry

>look

Oh boy, it's almost as if there are people who exist that aren't concerned with how EVERY SINGLE PERSON perceives them at all times

>Instead of getting muscle he's been getting skelly as fuck.

How long have you been tracking this guy user? Is this a long time obsession? I think you need some help.

I had my turn with someone in the squat cage
>push day, squats first
>50ish man with goatee in a baseball hat is in the cage
> warm up a little and see what he's doing
>fucker starts does alternating single leg lunges with dumbbells
>stops takes a 2 minutes rest
>does 10 kettle ball swings with his own special kettle ball
>I say fuck it, I'll ask to Squat because that's retarded.
>I go over and ask hey man can I work in with you on the squat rack?
>he starts mumbling and groaning at me something about everyone keeps making him move somewhere else
>I'm like bro you don't even have to move just let me do a set of squats while you're sitting in your ass between your workout. it won't affect you. You aren't even using the squat rack.
>he gripes and moves his 30lb dumbbells all angry
>I Squat

Pic related happened on my pull day a few weeks ago lmao

What the fuck is that hair under your chin. Do you think that looks good?

Had a pic on my last phone. I swear to god a girl was using the portable bench to keep her water bottle that I put in the power cage to do heavy bench.

>Being this big of a faggot

Im the guy in OPs pic. I think I know the guy who took that creepshot of me me. Awkward guy btw

Pic of me when I had less arm mass and less cut.

Yea I actually warm up with a 10 minute run, and then do some 5 pound weights for like 5 minutes. No wonder you'reso fat dude, get a life and lrn2 properly workout before complaining about others. Do what works for you kiddo.

why do i feel like you weight more than you should and don't go to the gym more than 2 twice a week max.

Nice.

OP confirmed creepy stalker. Get OP's info the next time you see him in the gym.

Friendly reminder that this thread is by a racist liberal

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

OP and his friends flexing, everyone!

Gotta say that I'm pretty annoyed by the hordes of women of all ages who come in solely to use treadmills before rolling around on some bouncy balls for a little while. Why would you pay for that? Why?

So much fucking this, nigga has some attention problems or something

Hey motherfucker i thought you were taking a picture of me. If I was you I wouldn't show up the gym monday wedo

10 freedom bucks says OP is never going to show his face at your gym ever again, lolololol. Nice.

That is a really nice gym bathroom

Ha, i will let him know how i feel about his pics If I see him meat time. For sure

You look like a weak faggot to me desu

hi again, op. you cancel your membership yet?

Not op :^)

Besides why would someone be afraid of this manlet skele beaner anyways

M8, how tall are you?
Weight?
I'm Mexican, and a fatty recovery who lost 40lbs already. You're calves seemed to need more mass senpai

>support trump fully
>doesn't want the WALL and all beaners gone

What kind of trump supporter are you?!?

> Working out with 5LB weighth makes you look like a weak faggot

Everyone has to start somewhere..? Why do so many people who become fit become arrogant assholes who seem to forget their roots? Why not be helpful and supportive instead?

Leave

People who go online and tell everyone they should squat annoy the fuck out of me. There are never any squat racks available for me to use because every idiot thinks he has a functional purpose to work his legs.

Why the fuck do you idiots help people when it comes to fitness? They're your competition. You're just helping Chad get in shape so he can steal your girl more easily, and steal your squat rack. Just stop posting, I know you want to seem like a know it all on an anonymous image board but your posts have an effect in real life. The squat meme is a prime example.

This one faggot keeps following me into the bathroom and taking photos of me.

Normally I'd be up for a mire but he keeps making frog noises and shouting about my routine.

Fuck that maricon.

Not annoying but pathetic

>that boy Hemingway lookalike with the thick rimmed glasses, beard, bald head

There are a bunch of people at my gym who use free equipment as tables and coat stands.

Putting their drinks and phones and hoodies and shit they are not even planning to use. They I have to ask like a cunt if they are using it, then they have to move their shit.

Just put the shit on the floor for fucks sake.

Im at 150 pounds right now height 5'9. I feel pretty skinny

>implying the god emperor doesn't bench 2000lb

I'm at the gym right now, just looked around and realized how many spics there are. Half the people here are spics and I don't live in an inner city or anything. This gym is overcrowded, if they weren't here we'd be fine. Come to think of it, spics are probably responsible for a lot of the traffic too. Stop breeding you cockroach motherfuckers.

Build wall

hey, at least this enormous faggot's thread helped me out. I'm going to start warming up like this, because of rotator soreness. Thanks user.

Go back to /pol/

>caring what other people do at the gym
You're probably the most annoying person at the gym lel

if somebody else is taking the photo of you why do you need to do it via the mirror?