Why even bother lifting?
How does one avoid such a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DaA6vYPYDe8?t=7m4s
youtu.be/00SWOUnAgL0?t=76
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He needs to brush his teeth an start roiding and he might have a chance

He is an elite powerlifter with very impressive numbers for 22

Do some fucking curls instead of obsessing over your squat max.

he doesn't look that bad

lol?

it's cause hes natty and cares mostly about leg lifts, his bench iirc was shit and (probably) doesnt do a lot of accessories for arms

pretty ez to explain. his goals is to win powerlifting championships. not to impress failed miscers and refugee redditors on a fitness 4gag board.

the fuck are you trying to say fag

You got the order wrong it was
>be pretty ugly
>become record holding powerlifter
At least he did something with his life

>HEY GUYS JOHNNIE CANDITO HERE, FROM SKINHEAD HQ 14/88!

>I'M HERE TO SHOW YOU HOW I DO NIGGER-HEAD STOMPS, SIEG HEIL!

>FIRST, i LIKE TO LACE UP MY DOC MARTENS NICE AND TIGHT. SECOND I LIKE TO OPEN UP MY HIPS - IT'S IMPORTANT TO FOAM ROLL TO KEEP YOUR MOBILITY UP TO PAR. THEN I *SLAAAAM* MY BOOT INTO THEIR SKULL, LIKE SO. THIS WAS AN EASY SET, ONLY ABOUT 5 NIGGER SKULLS/HOUR. GENERALLY I WORK FOR POWER AND SQUASH ABOUT 10-15 BUT OCCASSIONALLY I WORK ON SPEED OUT OF THE HOLE SO I SQUAD UP TO 50-60 PER HOUR. I LIKE TO PRACTICE ON CANTALOPES BECAUSE I'LL BE BANNED FROM YOUTUBE IF I SHOW YOU GORE.

LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES GUYS, JOHNNIE CANDITO OUT. WHITE POWER, AS ALWAYS: STAY WHITE AND STAY PURE. 14/88!

if your goal is to be strong it's ok but almost every single person will choose looks over record holding strength. Im not saying either of those things is wrong or right but personally i would expect the "strong" body aesthetics from a guy who is a record holder. Manlet of peace in pic rel is strong and looks strong because he is strong. Why Candito has this dyel look?

it's pretty much impossible to look good and be super weak. Even if you are doing exclusively bodybuilding shit you will get strong enough to be much stronger than most of the people in this world.

>what is cherry picking

Candito looks great, has a hot Asian gf and is an elite power lifter.

Why u guys have to b mad

it's only game

>train hard
>eat right
>become an elite powerlifter
Why even bother lifting?
How does one avoid such a thing?

>if your goal is to be strong it's ok
That's his exact goal, so it's ok, and you don't have to spam this thread with your YouTube nobody

>eat right
candito eats like shit
>taco bell
kek

powerlifting has nothing to do with aesthetics

there are TONS of powershitters with literally vomit-inducing physiques

Don't lift just for strength, lift also for size and eat like you want to gain weight.
There is no excuse to be weak however and look good just don't aim for elite powerlifter numbers at the expense of the rest of your hypertrophy training.
Problem solved.
No one, unless your 100% dedicated to powerlifting like candito should look so bad and lift so much.

>should look so bad

Seriously bro, Just train chest and arms with high reps and you like zyzz to 99% of normies. I'm enjoying this in my life right now. I shoulda stopped doing that SS/SL 3x5/5x5 bullshit way sooner...

He's just ugly, like most people in the fitness world.

Yeah, LOL? HA HA

Candytoes is my favorite natty powerlifter

>dem quads

I have shit lifts, been doing a brosplit for about a year and look huge compared to him (Veeky Forums already asked me if in roiding based on pics. Im not). Not to mention that i started at 28.

Is it the routine? Probably not. He is just an inferior low test beta male and should kys himself.

So you're bigger than him, but lift less?

Then what's the point? I get why looking good is a priority. It is to me too, but what's the point of having a large well developed upper body if you can't even bench 3pls?

I cant even bench 2 plates for reps. The point is that i simply want to look good. We don't care about strength, we're freaks!

>all these dyel fags with no gf ripping on Candito who lifts more than them and has a qt azn gf
If he saw this shit he'd be lmao-ing at your lives. Get a fucking grip Veeky Forums, the guy has his life more figured out than pretty much anyone on this board. He's making life his bitch despite not looking like a chad. None of you aspie fucks can say the same.

Lmao. Being huge and jacked and getting utterly out-lifted in every respect by someone much smaller and less aesthetic than you is a far worse fate than the opposite. I'm sure Candy cries himself to sleep after deadlifting 300kg because his biceps aren't big.

>shitting on ppl who make the best with what they've have

kill yourself you vain cuck piece of shit

>start roiding
>start

I hope you're meming because it's very very obvious that's he's entirely natural.

Literally nobody cares about how much weight you lift other than fat men at the gym

maybe he should do some neck exercises
but bottom line is he's ugly, no amount of lifting can fix that

thats a roider if I ever saw one, even with a pump, this seems unlikely

I care, im not a fat man at the gym

what now

you're an idiot, dudes been training 10+ years and even before that he did track.

his entire life is based around powerlifting and strength training ofc he is going to have a good body.

also he's like 5'7 so.

he's an actual manlet

>he thinks anyone cares about lifts
lmao stay autistic

that's the quickest ive ever seen someone go from being labelled dyel to being labelled a roider

My nigga Candito is great. Stop the hate guys.

>caring about strength

want to know how i know your a virgin fatty?

you avoid it by giving more attention to upper body than lower body like a normal person lifting for aesthetics

post pics of his gf pls she looks hot

When you're only 5'2" like Beta Destiny your only chance is to go for strength.

This.

youtu.be/DaA6vYPYDe8?t=7m4s

7:04

You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

mirin his lifts and mirin his gf hard

looks crazy as shit

Why is he ugly? I can't put my finger on it.

those chinkish round eyes and a high brow

Eat more.

big popping out eyes and huge mouth

This.

Dude is all bottom heavy, shit shoulders chest and arms.
Are we looking at the same picture?

This was also when he was way weaker he is much bigger now.

is this what's in store for me with natty training?

i wont even look like i lift in a shirt?

well fuck me...

>receding hairline + shit haircut
>eyes about to pop out
>teeth all fucked up
>those eyebrows
>doesn't work-out the masseter

>haha look at this dyel manlet, he doesnt even lift lmao xD

I bet he looks a million times better than your fat ass desu senpai

ive been trying pretty hard but like if i will never look impressive in clothing then fuck it, i should just get on vitamin T, that's what i want, i want to look like a brutish motherfucker

If this is you then i bet you look like you lift in a well fitting t shirt why are you complaining??

Vitamin K doesn't give you broad shoulders like that. Keep lifting for health, size or strength.

sean, go back to your containment thread you fat piece of shit.

This. He trains for strength and strength alone so he isn't doing enough volume or eating enough to really look big. Without his shirt he probably looks ottermode, but that's what strength training at maintenance gets you.

Someone's never had a look at his 6 week program. 8, 10 and 12 rep ranges errwhere.

He's much smaller now though.
He's smaller, he was in 83s and now he cuts to 74s.

He looks healthier though, and is stronger too.

Having less bodyfat does not equal having less muscle dude.
I meant bigger as in he has more muscle mass now. He was too fat in the 83s.

OP, here's something Veeky Forums will deny until the end of time, but remains brutally true:

Genetics are literally everything.

This guy clean and jerks 246kg.

The guy on the left.

Just fucking lol. You'd have to be literally PSYCHOTIC to deny that it's all genetics after seeing this shit. He'ss one of the strongest lifters IN THE FUCKING UNIVERSE, yet he has the physique of an average 50 year old sedentary office worker.

He also was not in the 83s in that pic.
The pic is from a really old video

>has a hot Asian gf
This. This is you.

well obviously if all your training is just olympic lifting and whatnot you're not going to get much muscle gains out of it, more CNS gains

lmao he looks way most beastly when he's trimmed down.

he looks like absolute hogshit in offseason tho

Girls much prefer guys on the left. Guys on the right only get messed up sluts with daddy issues.

he was 6 month into an injury at the time this picture was taken

nice meme

That does not make sense since left has a literal dad bod and would get chicks with daddy issues while klokov has chad bod.

how is it a meme?

olympic lifting and powerlifting is all about moving weight, moving weight, moving weight, not actually working each muscle group to exhaustion and stimulating growth

Yes he was, he used to weigh at least 80kg OOC.

>olympic lifters are not allowed to do anything other than cleans and snatches
Wow.

You realize the dude that made all those "red pill" comics is a half white half asian self hating guy projecting his insecurities on sluthate?

>Olympic lifters aren't strong

Source? I dont think he was that lean at 80kg 3 years ago with musch worse lift and looked like absolute shit in the 83kgs last year.

because at a certain point gains in strength can only come through muscular hypertrophy and volume will be the deciding factor of getting stronger.

you are completely missing my point

they are strong but they all do that low rep bullshit that doesnt make their muscles bigger just stronger

you can't move a single feather with your "CNS", the weight you move fully depends on the muscles.

girls don't want chiseled hard edged jacked guys. they're intimidating. girls don't want to be intimidated. i know you guys like to think that "if I just get jacked girls will flock to me" but that isn't the case

girls with daddy issues want the jacked guy and his big veiny roid dick

Have you seen Klokovs training videos? He's not training his CNS 24/7 dude.

i dont care about people who are on steroids thats irrelevant to me

youtu.be/00SWOUnAgL0?t=76
Looks pretty jacked to me

This implies I have a problem with white chicks having black partners. Nice assumption retard.

Sorry to disappoint you, but girls dont like fat guys with their gut hanging out in front of them and a double chin.

So I switched to a PPLxULx routine after doing icf 5x5 and haven't seen much progress, should I switch to candito's 6 week program if my stats are 205, 325 and 385 for 1 rep.

Honestly CNS adaptation is fully there after the first 3 months of lifting.

After that it's specialization, technique, and getting bigger muscles.

Once your CNS is primed, it's primed. You can crank it up slightly with stimulants, but that's about it.

His traps are as big as Klokovs, his shoulders are almost as broad and his legs are huge, he probably doesn't roid year round like other WLers.

Ilyin was busted for steroid use though you retarded fuck.he still looks like shit but is stronger than klokov by far.

Hot girls usually go for low bf guys, which normies refer to as "shredded" or "chiseled".

Except that isn't a fat guy with a guy hanging out and a double chin. You're arguing against a superficially similar proposition. Guess what that's called. Nice debating skills there, chimp

>ilyin isnt fat in the offseason

Would love to see your body fatso

what he is saying i believe is that there is a big difference between a world class weight lifter with extra bodyfat and some fat sedentary /r9k/er

which there is, no memeing