Veeky Forums sins

Confess your sins bros

>I eat peanut butter like yoghurt on a regular basis and can easily down a whole tub in one sitting

i dont eat

I eat a healthy, balanced diet, haven't touched junk food or soda in a year, get 8-9 hours of sleep every single day, lift weights 3 times a week and do cardio every day.

>do cardio every day

how do you put up with yourself

>do cardio every day

Why do you even bother?

Today I mixed two scoops of whey and two cups of Greek yoghurt. Felt nauseous afterwards but it's for the gainz

Sup, Scooby?

Same :). My gains have been the best since I started this.

Just drank for a week straight.

I got drunk last night

Disgusting

I don't get the sleep I need and it really causes a lot of problems in my life. I just have little self control.

I'm trying to cut but I'm eating too much pussy.

my bulking food is ramen noodles

I do cardio in all of my workouts. 2 of of my 6 weekly workouts are HIIT as well. I enjoy suffering.

I'm gay and have fapped to some guys in CBT

I walk at 3mph on 5% incline for 30min for cardio. Should i just kms? I wish i had the dedication to hiit.

I got engaged

>Eats too much pussy
>Posts on Veeky Forums

Unlike most of Veeky Forums who find the look, smell, and taste of pussy repulsive, I'm addicted to it.

I just find the smell repulsive. Eating it in the shower is the fucking best. Too bad I haven't talked to a female human being outside of the internet in 11 months

I prefer cuddling to sex

>i will occasionally use monster as a preworkout
>if im super horny ill go on grindr and let some femboi suck me off
>i shave sets off my squats because i find them boring
>squats are my only leg exercise besides deadlifts

gross

I'm straight but have fapped to some guys in cbt.

I'm the one that posts the subtle homo threads.

please post an example of your work

:( you're here bro none of have seen pussy in person in years,

I'm cheating on my diet 2 or more times a week because im a lardo and hate feeling hungry when I work out.

:O i'm over weight like a mofo and i go all the way up to 15 and back down again.

grill here i love it. :D

Keep doing that but progress to the point where you're walking 4mph at 5-10%. As long as you're eating right, weight will fall off.

>healthy diet
check
>soda
like once in 15 months
>sleep
I get a bit too much, should stick to 8
>3 per week
yup
>cardio
when I can
>no life
YUPPER!

Since first of july I've been doing this retarded brosplit with a fatass my age just because he doesn't understand english and I don't have the energy to explain with signlanguage and google translate why his routine sucks. Most of my joints hurt from his stupid fucking excersises, I just hope I won't have to snap my shit up before he goes back to his country