So fucking tired all the time, low test?

So fucking tired all the time, low test?

Yea

Yep. Decrease sugar intake and your energy levels/test increases. Sugar induces estrogen

Low eating frequency.
Smaller meals. Less starch each meal.
Split up a good RAW multi-vitamin (don't take all 4 pills at once in the AM).
Move around more.
Get sunlight.

>fap only before a nap.

Fuck bros how do I increase my test without drugs? I'm already squatting and taking my oatz

Go to doctor

Its more likely something else such as gut issues

Get bloodwork done.

I was always tired as well and it turns out my Vitamin E and Vitamin D were extremely low. A month of shots/pills and I feel much better.

Deppresion

Could be sleep apnoea.

It's not that you retard (but go see doctor just incase). It's probably your diet, you're probably lacking vitamins and shiet

Go to the doctor and get some blood work and a sleep study.

I don't think so, I have really very low test and I'm always very energetic, I don't even sleep every night and I'm able to work out, go pokemon hunting, go to work hang out with friends etc without feeling tired.
I'm positive your restless have nothing to do with your energy levels.

don't ask Veeky Forums, no one here knows basic 4th grade biology

go to a doctor, get tested. it can be dozens of different things. don't fall for simplistic Veeky Forums meme answers

It could simply be dehydration. Drink plenty of water.

eat more carbs

Lol no. Dehydration doesn't effect energy levels

>all this broscience about test levels

How much sleep do you get, how good is your sleep hygiene, and what are your stress levels like?

Yoshi pls go

Do you have a source for this?

>meal frequency
Bullshit. Irrelevant, and if anything fasting in the morning increases test. Your other stuff is fine

If you're low test, check your
>sleep: 8 hours minimum
>macros: enough calories, enough fats, moderate/high carbs (but absolutely no refined carbs)
>micros: all of them, but zinc, magnesium, and VitD are important
>others: water, frequent movement, compound movements, not being fat, just be fucking healtgu

Are you sleeping properly? are you eating enough? 9/10 times persistent tiredness is from one of these, try bumping your calories up and try sleeping an extra hour or so for a week or 2 it'll get you back on track

It effects the bodies ability to metabolize fats into sugar so it does, but in a roundabout way

Pls don't drink any water for 8 days and report back to us.

>sleep 8 hours
>feel like I slept for 2 hours after being awake for 24hrs straight

>sleep for 12 hours
>feels like I got about 6 hours
>just barely feel okay but still tired

This has been going on for 2 years and it drives me nuts being exhausted all the time