fallen soldier edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nden1ULmyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHO HERE /PR/ THIS WEEK

we're off to a bad start already, hot damn

it's scary how convincing it is

I miss her so much o god

Come back trappy,we dont care if you lied.

That's clearly a man.

>She
LMAO

I've been off of Veeky Forums for the last few days. What's happening guys? Who is the fallen soldier? P...please tell me everything is gonna be OK.

Also, I finally hit 2pl8 deadlift. Minor milestone, but a new PR for me.

That's trappy

I miss you trappy

that better be in kg.

trappy-chan got doxxed and left. now everyone is memeing over him being gone

Fuck off newfag

Trappy got doxxed and left

have you considered a different hobby such as rock collecting?

>mfw literally everyday is /PR/ day

Come back!

That's the face she'd make with your cock in her mouth

>/plg/
>discussing powerlifting

i can dream

>newfag
Nah
I just have a life and don't involve myself with retarded Veeky Forums personas.

End yourself faggot

it's a man not a woman
transgenders are fucking disgusting

>actually believing the Veeky Forums is gay meme

the last thread was pretty great, you just showed up when strong people are asleep

>she
its a man

>everyone must be a gay because i am
back to grindr you gay cunt

you're always shitposting though

l-lewd...

b-but I'm awake......:(

A man with tits and makeup... Disgraceful.

I know actual gay people that despise fucks like this, and I don't blame them.

she was pure cancer but feel bad that she was doxxed

Why would anyone doxx Trappy? What is there to gain here? Thats a mean thing to do and no one deserves that, just because they post on an Eritrean lobster auction forum.

i always thought brazilians were black.

huh

>hey sexy! mind spotting me on squats?

how do you respond

Like it or not, it's the way the worlds going. Half a decade ago, gay people weren't accepted and now they are. Your outdated ideas are just that, outdated and stupid. Drop them while you still can

>Grip bar closer on bench
>Actually destroy 116 kg for a paused triple
Was this just a fluke ? What the fuck thought closer was harder.

>Eritrean lobster auction forum
I like this one

dont tell me what to accept or refuse fuckboy.
fucking SJWs trying to impose norms on society.

With my nuts in its mouth

she would be my coach so she would be spotting me

how close?

>she
its a man with balls and a dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=_nden1ULmyM

LOL """"outdated""""...
>he thinks the pendulum wont swing back
its already started

Used to bench with pinkie touching the 2nd ring meanwhile tried to grip the bar as if i'm doing an OHP (pinkie touching the 1st ring) and was just crazy.

t. mentally ill tranny

Name literally one time in history where humans went back on their ideas. Literally one time.

Cause I dont remember women losing the vote, or black people going back to slavery

how did he got doxxd

>Literally one time.
Protestantism in the United Kingdom after the succession of Queen Mary

trans sexuality is legit a mental problem and the only way we know of dealing with it atm is to allow them to change their bodies

****England

That was a huge mistake

>Name literally one time in history where humans went back on their ideas. Literally one time.
Shows how utterly retarded and ill-informed you really are.
You are a fucking moron.

Consider self death and do the human race a favor.

Voting and enslaving are not ideas they are actions

A good example of people going back to old ideas is the religious revival that took place in this country in the early 1800s as a response the the secular ideas of the Enlightenment that pervaded the late 1700s

>and the only way we know of dealing with it atm
*it's the way with the statistically best outcomes

But yeah, it is a mental illness, but that's not a derogatory or stigmatizing thing.

what were his lifts ?

hey well if it feel comfy then stick with it
I believe she squatted somewhere around 100kg @ 48 kg bw

He only ever squatted because as a man if he regularly benched it would destroy his feminine physique

>Name literally one time in history where humans went back on their ideas. Literally one time.
you mean millions of times?
as an example we greeks had democracy in athens 2500 years ago.we have indirect democracy once again for the last ~200 years.

Of course it is.
Mental illness is a deviation from the norm therefore, evolutionary speaking... faulty.
And that's just the cold truth of it. I don't have anything against mentally ill people but lets not pretend that they're normal.
Also, the rate at which people are becoming transwhatever now leads me to believe there are hidden factors playing their part.
Same with gays.
>inb4 "because it's acceptable now", No, it's not just that, obviously.

Transgenders = Mentally ill. lead to believe that their illness is somehow a good thing by "progressives", etc.
Just like how those fat people on Tumblr believe that they're healthy and yada yada, you've seen em'.

>statistically hest
Relatively speaking. It's almost like "Would you rather be shot or drawn and quartered. Still fucked either way. Check out their suicide rates after transitioning.

AD HOMINEN
D

H
O
M
I
N
E
N

I don't think it's fair to use religion as an example. Religion isn't exactly an inherent attribute in humans like skin colour/sexuality/gender etc

Neither is sexuality.

You chose to be straight?

cause I didn't. As much as I'd like to love cock, i just don't

Don't care faggot. You have to be literally retarded to make the statement you mad. And since you're defending transgenders so much, you're likely mentally retarded anyway.
You're transgender, aren't you?
Probably end yourself in a couple of years anyway, lmao.

Spent 3 years on Veeky Forums and still am on >she phase.

The problem with treating mental illness is that someone is rarely afflicted with just a single syndrome. As mental illness is caused both by environmental and genetic factors one mental illness can insight another. For example, paranoia incited by schizophrenia.

The rub with gender dysphoria is that it's becoming a protected class of mental illness. Similar to how homosexuality has gone from mental illness to sexuality. The problem therein is that underlying mental illness will go untreated.

Though, with all these syndromes it really is a matter of the Sufferer finding a way to overcome the negatives of that inner world.

not that user but i dont give a fuck if people like benis or bagina
but if you cut your hair short and try to look like a dude you're fucked in the head (same for men dressing as women and wanting to use female toilets)

Nah. I'm pretty normal hey. I'm just not so vain that I put my ideologies on other people.

Why would I give a fuck if someone wants to be something else? Literally what impact does it have on me. They're mentally ill and definitely abnormal but why give a fuck

>we live in a time where being trans is okay when it's a mental issue

hippie movement and 80s
It's a cyclical thing. The pendulum really is coming back, because people got enough of self entitled spoiled shits. It's gonna happen again and again etc. because ppl have short memory.

>Similar to how homosexuality
I don't think being gay and being trans are similar or close at all.

Other animals are gay as fuck, nothing but humans are trans.

You guys need to shut the fuck up

Dialectic antagonism isn't what I was talking about. I meant more social issues

What's with /pol/ posters and greco-roman imagery?
Every time one of you goes on a fedora tier "degeneracy of the modern society and what it takes to be a real man" rant he feels compelled to add a picture from greek mythology or something similar.
Like what's the train of thought?
>man that rant really sounds pretentious, better add classical sculpture for credibility people will think I read that platon shit before going to bed and stuff yeah sounds great

This bread doesn't taste good. When's the next one? 300 posts?

Not exactly. It is the result of countless external influences. If I decided to be gay, I could condition myself to find men sexually attractive.

You could always just close the thread you know

There's many boards on Veeky Forums and even more threads, many boards are home to long standing generals
I'm sure you have interests outside of PL, go find a general that fits one such interest

If I squat before I bench I'm guaranteed to miss bench sets

If I deadlift before I bench I'm fine and hit all sets

Why

Who cares if they're mentally ill they're adorable tbqh

very uncomfy

where do all these people come from

Liking a member of the opposite sex is the biological norm, you dumb fuck. You are deviating from the norm when you abandon this and instead want to suck cock and only that.

I have nothing against gays if they're really gay, but they are still faulty. They are deviants by definition.

We're not talking about gays though, we're talking about Men who grow their hair and get tits implanted... and go on to claim that they're women and vice versa.

Again, transgenders are mentally ill.

>Just not so vain that I put my ideologies on other people
You're too stupid, man.

>Why would I give a fuck if someone wants to be something else?
Think about what you're saying. You're honestly fucking too stupid to be posting. Read a fucking book
>But why give a fuck
Well, when they demand special rights, etc. I don't agree with this.
When they demand to be called women/men when they aren't.
When they get """offended""" by facts.
Why not give a fuck? It is the world in which we live in. Don't you want to have your say or are you still going through your meme depression "i hate this world" stage?

Either way, you're stupid and I'm wasting my time typing so... Fuck yourself

I'm not /pol/ though you fucking fairy. Just a rational man who likes to deal in facts and not made up bullshit.
The rest of your post was exactly that. Projection. When did I ever once mention real man?
Kill yourself faggot

>slavery
Blacks freed >given more rights and respect during reconstruction >reconstruction abruptly ends> Jim crow for decades >civil rights movement

Theres some back and forth.

squat could be more taxing for you personally, maybe you are holding back on your deadlifts?

or it's just mental and you're being a fanny.

>>Not exactly. It is the result of countless external influences. If I decided to be gay, I could condition myself to find men sexually attractive.
Please teach me how to senpai I'm so sick of women and their ubllshit I really want to be objectified by gay men

>nothing but humans are trans

You would be surprised.

Studies on fish have shown that exposure to estrogenic chemicals at specific stages in their development will cause male fish to behave as female fish. The same affects of both testosterone/estrogen exposure can be witnessed in other animals, such as mice. Fish are a special case, as their DNA actually allows them to become hermaphroditic or morph sexes entirely if hormone exposure is extremely concentrated. Some species, such as the clown fish, are actually transsexual by literal definition of the word.

this thread needs to get nuked

Could be mental? But it's the reason SS didn't work for me. I finished SS with a 3pl8 squat and 1pl8 bench ;-;
Couldn't get it up until I started benching first.

Okay so let's look at some other examples:

The roaring 20s was a liberal backlash against Victorian ideals

The late 60s and early 70s were a backlash against the conservative ideals of the 50s

The 80s were a backlash against the late 60s and early 70s

The late 90s and first decade and a half of this millennium were a backlash against the conservatism of the 80s

I'm sure you can see the pattern here
Everything is cyclical NOT linear and one needs only to look at history to see this

>I'm sure you have interests outside of PL

Do em all on separate days

im not gone babes

Are you capable of making an argument with 0 ad hominen?

Back to your containment board

That's completely different

Trannys say that they were born the wrong gender

Animals that are hermaphroditic evolved to be that way

That's a very high squat for SS and a very low bench.

Maybe try switching to a more bench heavy programme, I know candito has 9 week programmes for each of his lifts on his site.

>Just a rational man who likes to deal in facts and not made up bullshit.

Iamverysmart

see

I'm not /pol/ though you fucking faggot. Just a rational man who likes to deal in facts and not made up bullshit.

Back to Tumblr or Reddit, cocksucker.

Even Isley likes videogames, that's an interest outside of PL

Also there are hundreds if not thousands of websites/forums/chat rooms/etc all dedicated to PL
This isn't the only place for PL discussion and in fact considering it to be a good PL resource would be a major mistake on your part

Google exists, use it

Careful, jonnie went M.I.A in the middle of his 9 week squat program. It sounds like a trap tbqh

THREAD FOR DISCUSSING POWERLIFTING
ARGUE ABOUT TRAPPY IN TNIS THREAD
THEN COME OVER TO THE ON TOPIC THRRAD WHEN YOURE DOWN

LEAVE THE ARGUING TO THIS THREAD

Everything I posted here was dealing with social issues

You got BTFO now just accept it and move on it happens to everyone

trying to force the fedora meme to discredit is something a fedora would do

consider suicide

social issues =/= trends

Someone who is transgender feels that they were born the 'wrong' biological sex. Gender is just a model to describe human sexuality.

The current thought on the root cause of transgenderism is prenatal hormonal imbalance - this is exacerbated by environmental factors throughout life.

We know that exposing animals to hormones will cause them to adopt traits and mannerisms of the opposite sex. We also know that this can be evolutionary advantageous - as evidenced by the clown fish.

Yea it's different because of how human operate. Most animals don't have the same "social constructs" as humans. Gender is one of them, but so are war, economics, nation states.

Off to the gym to do w1d2 of c6w squat.

Wish me luck. 4x8 at 70% doesn't seem that bad

I know dude, like 2 months since a new vid im fuckin wired i need some candito foodtage!!!!

break a leg

>"It's so easy, all you have to do is just basically deny facts and blatant truths that everyone knows about... yeah.. it's that simple! Then you can be right all the time and never have to admit you're a fucking retard!!"
Why do this to yourself?

>The current thought on the root cause
LOLOL who's thought, exactly?