ITT we post our gym's rules

ITT we post our gym's rules

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck does your gym care if I finish a set and want to spent a minute messaging someone on m phone before the next one?

I guess people were sitting a bench on the phone for 10 mins between each set of barbell flys

>Never get in a land war with Russia.

>Wine after sherry makes tummy feel merry.

>Never spit in a mans face unless his beards on fire, or you're a filthy fucking turk.

OP you dont have to have a poster printed for your shitty home gym just to make a thread on Veeky Forums

Are you mad? Cuz I'm not

>rerack your weights
>wear shoes
>use a towel

Home gym master race

I can dead lift naked while listening to celion dion and cooking eggs.

what a stupid set of rules.looks like its made by a fat american redneck.
tricep kickbacks are top tier exercise btw
triceplets are mad

Its actually a great British powerlifting gym

>he actually does kick backs
Whats your squat and deadlift?

W-what's wrong with tricep kickbacks?

Lmao that poster just reeks of reddit

>stop staring at the ladies you douchebag
m'lady

>Whats your squat and deadlift?
i dont do either.and i dont bench press either.
People thinking you need to bench,squat and deadlift to be muscular are deluded af.

>Whats your squat and deadlift?
Who cares?

>Doesn't deadlift, dquat or bench
What are you even doing here?

not quite the same, but my new gym has this big poster on the wall that says

>"3 SECRETS TO LIFTING MORE WEIGHTS:"
>1. get stronger
>2. get stronger
>3. get stronger

post your triceps like he did,user

This is new Veeky Forums, overtaken by Veeky Forumsgs

whats the reason for no kickbacks? its the second best tricep exercise after weighted dips

because the fatties of Veeky Forums fell for the ss meme and they're pissed
see

and then theirs this nigga

>weighted dips
>kickbacks
>best for triceps
jesus fucking christ

weighted dips,kickbacks and overhead extensions are the best tricep exercises.not that user btw.

Roiders need not apply.

i dont even take creatine.i hope you were being sarcastic.

Powerlifter here. If you dont deadlift then why bother living?

hahah such a meme gym
Lol so funny.
Get a fucking life.

Just under 80kg btw
150kg squat and 200kg deadlift

>14" arms
>diagonal angle to look bigger

>If you dont deadlift then why bother living?
people live to be succesful,have children and be happy,and then there's you.

Post bod pic pls

Obvious Curlbro detected

your legs are like 40cm bro do you even lift?
my friend does machine extensions and his legs are double yours,hahaha

oh hey its the new guy
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc

Can he squat 150kg?

>my friend
implying you have friends, you mean that guy you see in the gym that you're too scared to talk to.
Please post your own pics

And my legs are 65cm now actually :>)

>Can he squat 150kg?
who cares?he might can,he might not.girls will think he squats more than you anyway,cause his legs look ripped.your legs look like my girlfriend's,and she only cycles 3 days a week.
me in the pic btw

Is this a joke?...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow,someone is jealous

wow looking sick man

routine?

Post your legs though, your own legs not some meme pic.
This is an anonymous board what are you afraid of? If you talk shit you should be able to back it up

chav squats 1xf
one legged bongers 2x10
cig m8s 5x5

... I wanna join this gym.

No homo

>no deadlifting from the floor
>no presses above the head
>safety clips must be on barbell at all times.

im not joking.

>wow looking sick man
yeah , like AIDS sick

>lifting at reddit: the gym

enjoy your nogains faggot

>>no deadlifting from the floor
>>no presses above the head
wait how

Lunk detected.

>have a deadlift platform
>have a shoulder press machine
easy

haha

My gym has a sign that says
>cleaning up makes you strong too
>rerack your weights!!!

It's usually ez curl bars that just lay around too

Are skullcrusher pretty good for triceps?

Yeah but you might as well do overhead extensions to save your elbow joints

My gym doesn't allow you to drop barbells too much only because it's right above a McDonald's.

Gyms with signs like just make me think that all the guys there are going to be cunts who will get all high and mighty if you aren't lifting the same as them, and if you ask for their advice of query anything with them, they take it as an opportunity to boast about their own achievements, make you feel like shit, and then leave you with no information and a feeling of inadequacy.

The gym is where we go to get better, maybe stronger, maybe leaner or faster, it's not an ego competition, im all for a few chuckles at the skelly doing bar only OHP in the squat rack, or the fat woman walking on the treadmill, but honestly it's nothing a tap on the shoulder can't fix, you don't need to be a dick just so you can flex in the mirror after and go online and tell everyone how fucking alpha you are.

What's so wrong about tricep kickbacks?

They're just as effective and especially good later in the workout, even better when doubled with tricep dips.

OP here. The guys here can be intimidating but they are all really friendly. When I started I was benching 50kg, deadlifting 60kg and squatting 40kg. 2 years later I'm changed completely. They'll basically give you full free PT sessions, the rules are to scare away curl Bros and the no phones and no looking at girls rules are just some brit tongue in cheek bants.

That sounds like a pretty good gym, I'm Brit too (Kent), and down here it's a pretty different scene in powerlifting, maybe it's just a regional thing, the whole scene is generally pretty closed off and unhelpful to never people.

>scare away curlbros
>scare away the biggest demographic of male clients
the gym manager is an idiot and his gym will close in a few years because he wont make any money.

It's a small powerlifting gym that has been open for a decade and it's always busy. There's plenty of big shitty commercial gyms for you and other chicken legged curl Bros.

>t. fat "powerlifter"

Nearly died laughing

>small powerlifting gym
is that another name for snap city central,garage inc?

Have you guys really never seen an old school power lifting or bodybuilding gym? West LA has like 4 or 5 just like op's that have been around for decades.

Meant to quote

sorry "bro" we're not all white trash born in the united states of cuckolds

I've already posted pics of myself in thread. Where's your pics?

Whatever country you're in I'm sure that if you searched just a little you could find some great hole in the wall old school gyms that you'd be refused entry to.

>that you'd be refused entry to
jokes on you,i live in europe and no business can refuse entry to me based on my race,appearance,income,profession or anything else if im willing to pay and sign the contract.

this is true,if a club,gym,coffee shop or whatever denies you entry its deemed a crime against personal dignity and police can be called,and fines exacted from the owner of the establishment.the victim can also sue for damages.

Not that dude but here's straight from the sticky ss

i think the other guy is right then.ss is a troll.
can someone suggest me a good bodybuilding routine?

You wouldn't be denied entry but everyone would giggle at you lifting little baby weights

>caring about what other people are doing in the gym
beta,do you also take photos of people in locker rooms? and you upload them on instagram?

Hit everything twice a week, you dont need to work out every little fucking muscle. All those 5 days splits where you do 5 exercises per muscle is for roid users. Do back/legs/bi, chest/shoulders/tri, rest, back/legs/bi, chest/shoulders/tri, rest, rest

>the scrawny bicepboi calling me beta
lol post pic pls.
Even if you dont care, it wont stop others from laughing at you little boy

>not training abs
do you even lift?

you can do abs on rest days or fit them in where you please. Doesn't make much of a difference

48cm biceps,140cm chest,60cm quads
95kg bw 12% bf
your turn

>you can do abs on rest days or fit them in where you please. Doesn't make much of a difference
scooby said you should treat abs as any other muscle and work them in sets and reps and weighted in days like every other muscle.you're full of shit.

>12% bf

Hemingway, is that my boy?

>12%

Order 66 on Jason Bloho

I've already posted my pics
Why are you so scared to post yours on anonymous board?

Is dat my boy Hemingway?

How much weight do you use for tricep kickbacks? (and for how many sets / reps)

>meme rules
>5 is literally autism

THose are some weird looking socks, but the legs are j00cy

4x12 single arm db extensions (17kg)
4x12 db kickbacks (10kg)
and bench dips to finish them off,i dont have access to a dip bar.

The fuck, what's wrong with tricep kickbacks?

You work out at home?

I think there's a way you can use two chairs positioning them parallel to use as a dip station.

>You work out at home?
yes,mostly pushups,pullups and some dumbbell work.
>I think there's a way you can use two chairs positioning them parallel to use as a dip station.
you're absolutely right,it really strains my wrists though so i havent done that in ages.

Hello newfriend

Why do you retards think the abs are some sort of special muscle that gets different treatment?

Livin' the dream.

You're aware that by not doing those exercises, you have to do a stupid amount of additional work to get the same results?

i use a folded in 2,hard elastic band to do sets of 12 pushups.
i dont really need to do much work.and i'd lose more time to commute to the gym and back desu famalam

>Pull your fucking shorts up, chav scum
>Don't drop the weights
>No shouting or swearing
>No curling in the squat rack

lol

Not suppose to stare at girls? What are you a fag!?