I still don't understand why you guys look up to Arnie. I litterally have no respect for anyone who uses steroids

I still don't understand why you guys look up to Arnie. I litterally have no respect for anyone who uses steroids.

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/anabolic-steroid-abuse/what-are-health-consequences-steroid-abuse
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646607/#!po=50.9494
cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/steroids.asp#short-long
therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/actors/arnold-schwarzenegger-net-worth/
youtube.com/watch?v=wJPRj19OU-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dubs of truth

Hope you don't respect a single professional sportsperson then.

>implying everyone uses gear in professional levels

ok

I dont understand the hate on steroids.
I have never used and couldn't care less if you do or don't. I like fitting through doorways so I dont care to try but maybe someday.

Are you upset cuz you dont have a hookup? Because steroids make better gainz and you struggle? Why not just use them?

This whole shitposting on steroids doesn't make any sense. If you cheat with steroids in a competition, I get that. But this is the equivalent of saying "I literally have no respect for anyone who goes to the dentist"

They get cavities filled and braces and shit, change the body, yet this doesn't upset you otherwise you'd mention it in your shitpost. So clearly you are upset because you are comparing yourself to jacked guys, feel bad cause you small, then decide to take your anger out on something you could do to get that big, but refuse to for some hollowed "moral" you have simply because you're mad.

Get over yourself faggot

He came to America a poor immigrant with terrible English, managed to become the biggest figure in bodybuilding, biggest movie star of the 90s, became the Governor of California and married a Kennedy. He's literally the personification of the American dream. Of course I respect him. I just don't delude myself into thinking that I can be anywhere close to him without roiding. His body looks like shit now, so that's also something I can look to if I ever think of roids.

Are you comparing going to the dentist and roiding? Seriously? And what tells you I want to get big like a roided faggot? Injecting shit in your ass to get a fake body is just stupid dude

Dude, literally every single professional sportsperson uses gear. Every single one of them.

steroids weren't illegal back then
mothefucker served in the austrian military, left to become the greastest bodybuilder of all time, not satisfied with that he became a Hollywood superstar, not satisfied with that he became the governor of the largest gdp in America.

He's a life example, always defying his limits and staying ambitious. In antiquity he would be an Alexander the Great type of guy.

Fair play to his career and shit, I was only referring to the fit aspect

Nope.jpg

So what they weren't illegal? Still cheating

how is it cheating if the IFBB doesn't consider it against the rules?

Injecting stuff in your ass to get bigger

Do you need me to say it in another language?

Why is it stupid? I simply don't understand and I'm fucking higher than a russian cosmonaut so spell it out. Why does seeing a body better than yours immediately put you into "hurdur fake muscles" mode? Because you feel cheated? Are you a wrestler and you lost a match to a gear user?

nothing wrong with that unless you play in a sports competition that specifically prohibits it.

M8, we've already got to the point where sports proffessionals have all the best possible resources to reach their body's maximum potential, including food, supps, trainers, teams of doctors etc. This is basic stuff now, pro athletes all reached the peak of what the human body's capable of. The only way to get even better, set new records and stuff is with the help of some kind of gear. The different tournaments are basically chemistry competitions now - who can make the best, undetectable stuff.

Don't get me wrong: pro sportsmen still work their ass off, and train harder than basically anyone else on earth, that's just isn't enough to be able to compete this day and age.

I see nothing wrong with steroid usage unless you lie about their use, or use them in tested competitions (even though nowadays it's all about passing that test).

I think it's mostly because of the charisma and what he achieved in life, from an unknown austrian immigrant to a world famous celebrity. The only thing I like about him are his action movies and powerlifting career (before he started being a pro bodybuilder).

Concerning the rest he's a huge piece of shit. Back in the Golden Era the steroid abuse was already extremly evident and unaesthetic, Arnold and pretty much all the guys competing were way too bulky. Arnold won mostly thanks to politics, did everything he could to screw his opponents and had no shame in scamming people with Weider's supplements (because back then people thought he was natty and could achieve his body with his lame exercise tapes). He was also the worst governator ever, lying and having sex scandals, all about the money. Nowadays he's a failure trying to sell some ugly clothes.

You're going to need a citation on that one, "dude."

Like I said before, I'm not looking to get BIG like roiders do. I simply have no respect for someone very big unless they're natty, just stop being this mad you butthurt little roider

Who is he cheating against I'm curious?

If everybody is using it on stage then he's not cheating versus his competitors.

I do not condone steroid usage, definately not for normies who do not compete, but the whole cheating stuff is bullshit.

It would only be cheating if the rest isn't using and you are. cheating = unfair advantage over your competitors

Still have no respect for gear users

>Arnold uses a hipster Iphone
This can't be real

cus arnie is a great person with great values. /thread
wish i got here earlyer to end this thread faster.

> literally every single professional sportsperson uses gear.

Anyone who has ever had anything to do with professional athletics knows that is pretty close to the truth.

I definitely would not say that EVERY professional athlete is currently using steroids but I would say the the vast majority of them have used steroids at some point in their career.

People who are not part of that culture don't even have a clue how common steroid usage is. I was in IT support for the athletics Dept of a major state college and got to see the shit first hand. At that level steroids are totally commonplace.

Because they do a lot of damage to the body, despite all the protests by roiders who say they're "cycling". There's a reason why it's illegal. Theres a ton of research that shows how damaging tey are in the long run. Even corticosteroids aren't used long term even in conditions like Lupus due to the amount of damage it can do to organs. It can really fuck up your adrendal glands. It can enlarge your heart just like an obese person's. This happens even to the ones who claim they cycle to avoid it.

Your dentist analogy is shit. You should get cavities filled because if you don't, it will get abcessed eventually. Tooth abcesses can be deadly. Braces align the teeth for optimal eating. Are you going to compare getting wisdom teeth cut out next?

I don't really care if peope take roids or not. But to deny the health effects for short term gain is just poor judgement. To also say shit like "ir's safe if you cycle" is very irresponsible. In addition, to claim you are "natty" when you are not is dishonest. Those are the reasons why i hate on roiders. They are on the same level as drug addicts. If they harmed no one but themselves, fine. But they bring others in with stupid lies.

>Like I said before, I'm not looking to get BIG like roiders

t. dyel

I honestly don't give a shit about competitions, what you're saying is that everyone was cheating back then, I'm glad this shit is """"banned"""" nowadays. Simply injecting stuff in your ass and acting like you're big and shit is just something I can't respect and I'm very sorry to see that most of you get butthurt about it...

>says /thread on his own post

How can someone reach such a level in autismo?

Fuck man, this guy came as close to a Greek Olympic statue as humanly possible.

Literally the best body ever built on roids.

Bodybuilders nowadays look like complete utter shit compared to arnie in his prime.

I remember reading an old book of his I got from my dad. He had the right idea, it wasn't all about size for him but about sculpting the best physique.

On top of all that, Arnie actualy was a full on alpha personality wise. You can see how he just dominates every other bodybuilder in pumping Iron, including Ferrigno who was much bigger than him.

Well that's probably how it works in America since you guys are in the excess on all points, but Europe is very strict about that shit

>I'm glad this shit is """"banned"""" nowadays.

Yeah cus that did alot of good, bodybuilders are injecting themselves with much worse shit than they did back in the day and steroid usage among normies is much higher than it ever was.

Even if I was a DYEL I'd deserve more respect than any roider

I'm on the same page with not caring if other people use steroids, but comparing it to the dentist is retarded. Filling cavities prevents the spread of cavities to other teeth, and it doesn't damage your body.
Steroids can and will fuck your body up if you don't use them correctly, and even then they will have their consequences. That's why they're considered so bad, because people who use them are seen as vain for placing their body image over their health. But it's their body and I feel like that if they want to potentially fuck it up in order to look better than me, go ahead.
I know people will always look better than me or be stronger, even if I was on roids, and I don't want to do damage my health by doing them.
But comparing doing steroids to going to the dentist is the fucking dumbest thing ever.

For what accomplishment would you deserve respect?

You sound like a woman

By not injecting stuff in my ass for a start

Not doing something means you earn respect?

Again, you sound like a woman

Anabolics are great and Arnie is great. Lol just lol at OP.

Corticosteroids at commonly used therapeutic doses are quite a bit rougher on the system than modest cycles of anabolics, and "safe" is always relative.

>deserve
lmao

>greatest bodybuilder of his time
>most famous and well paid movie star of his time
>successful businessman
>successful politician
>self-made millionaire at 22

And all this despite coming from a small village in post-WWII Austria.

Ok butthurt roider you can now leave

> Theres a ton of research that shows how damaging tey are in the long run.

There actually isn't.

>safe" is always relative.
Said just like a drug addict.

I don't roid, but I can understand why some people do.

Many people smoke, with all shit it does to your body, and not gaining anything for it, and everybody thinks it's normal.

But when someone roids, to get something out of it, a bigger body, everyone and their dog seems to think they are a bad person.

To my mind the person who smokes is the bigger idiot.

Economist. Turns out everything is a tradeoff. Whodathunkit?

you must be new here.
welcome newfriend

>There actually isn't
drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/anabolic-steroid-abuse/what-are-health-consequences-steroid-abuse
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646607/#!po=50.9494

Let me give you a common theme among all studies that have ahown long term effects of steroid use:
>liver cancer
>enlarged heart
>infections (due to injecting)
>stunted growth
>gyno
And even in "cyclers"
>bone loss similar to menopausal women
Yeah, sure.

Did he first become rich off bodybuilding comps, or acting?

he has poor taste in women

It's ok to be a failure, OP.

Does taking whey protein count as cheating? NO
They why would popping a few dianabol pills back in the 70's count as cheating?

>2016
>being this naive and stupid

Wew lad

>therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/actors/arnold-schwarzenegger-net-worth/
>he invested his contest earnings in real estate and a mail-order bodybuilding equipment company [...] before the age of 22.

>liver cancer
From massive, prolonged doses of orals, combined with a genetic predisposition to liver cancer and (usually) drinking to excess, sure.

>enlarged heart
Yep. Though I'm not sure that this is actually a problem absent high blood pressure, CV disease, dyslipidemia, high C-reactive protein levels, etc. etc.
>While ventricular hypertrophy occurs naturally as a reaction to aerobic exercise and strength training, it is most frequently referred to as a pathological reaction to cardiovascular disease, or high blood pressure.[1]

>infections
>stunted growth
>gyno
Literally don't be a dumbass and these will not be problems.

>bone loss
Not mentioned in any of your links, and I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. Maybe bone density drops when you get off, but that's an argument for staying on, if anything.

Yea I'm sure he really gives a fuck user lol.
God what a self righteous faggot you are

huh
that's smart

Wow someone's having roid rage kek

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646607/#!po=50.9494

This is a review. It is open to interpretation. Don't take it word for word on findings

I appreciate that this is from the Uni of Maryland, and research for drugs but... there's no sources cited. I mean this is textbook themed. It's like listing symptoms of alcohol abuse; it happens to some people, but not to everyone (concentrations, doses, frequency, volume, length of abuse, phenotype/genotype all vary in people. Thus effects vary.)

I'm sure you'll think it's a null point but the above proves something: Users who are using it in a 'safe' manner, that is at appropriate doses for a safe length of time, WHILE UNDER surveillance of their overall health (bloods, cardiograms, ultrasound of heart etc) and adjusting accordingly to health response but at levels that can give them gains will NOT get those issues cited.

I mean, liver cancer is really an issue only related to Oral steroid abuse and some AAS that are injectable. But if we're on about Pharma Test only with controlled Estrogen then no, not an issue.
Enlarged heart: More of a byproduct of high BP, which results from not controlling it on cycle and high estro/ certain polymorphisms related to testosterones interactions with the rein-aldosterone system and thus blood pressure... so varies by person and what they use/ how they control sides.

Stunted growth - yeah well desu this is the case of people who are still growing with epiphyseal plates open aka teens and some young 20 year olds. In which case they generally shouldn't be using AAS anyway, unless it is required due to hypogondaism and in which case it'd be controlled.

Gyno - Just control it with SERMs (nola/ralo) or AI, or if it's progesterone related then dopamine agonists (caber is the better option, or bromo)... be smart with your estro/progesterone control

Lipid control - HCG, lower T dose/keep estro optimal, avoid certain AAS that are extremely androgenic. Control diet, do more cardio/exercise. Even take nolva given it acts as estro in the liver.

Steroids can be used for growth effectively while still maintaining good health, and you will get appreciable results in most cases. Add some GH peptides/GH and watch diet and training closely and you'll do great.

I've been on gear for a year, lifting for 6. I'm still in med school but I pay close attention to my bloods etc and I'm doing great and making great gains. MGF + IGF-1 w/ GH and low dose test and moderate tren + nolva + bromo + t4 is perfect. Gains are great. Coming off in 4 weeks using trip, clomid, overlapping nolva etc and desu I've had no sides.

Steroids gains are real, more real than natty in fact. Look at the science behind it.

Lifting weights and eating food gets you bigger too.

>You're going to need citation on sports frauds successfully kept in secret

I understand your doubts tho, you have every right to have them. But what do you think about

Nu male

You probably dont care if your woman cheats on you as she feels she needs it dont you?

lol are you serious?

kek alexander the great single handedly conquered arguably the most or second most powerful empire in the history of the world (with more than one human out of two at the time living within its borders) at like 20 without ever losing a single battle, was an accomplished intellectual, student of Aristotle, ushered in the centuries long era of hellenism around the mediterranean and the middle east.

The difference between him and schwarzenegger is about the same as that between a cockroach and thomas jefferson

>Tank driver
>Businessman
>Bodybuilder
>went to a foreign land to make his dreams come ture
>at every single stage everbody told him he could not do it
>World famous movie star
>Conservative
>Married a Kennedy
>Successful politician
>Motivatonal speaker

And you still don't have respect for him because he used a drug that was not illigal at the time?

youtube.com/watch?v=wJPRj19OU-w

watch this. even if you still do not respect him I am sure you admire him.

This