Okay Veeky Forums no ridicule...

okay Veeky Forums no ridicule. I see all the people who roid have their own threads so you must be passionate about the topic. I know nothing and am about 6 months into lifting. I have seen decent results and would say i have gone from extremely skinny to decent muscle tone and am mid bulk. I want to put on serious muscle and lean out and generally look like zyzz or jeff seid. I know this takes years but what roids would i take? tl;dr if you know anything about steroids enlighten me on what does what and what i should take

also i am from Sydney, Australia and money is not an issue.

If you are under 35 don't do roids. Go for it only when your test goes down with age.

SS+GOMAD

why not just go to /fraud/?

Cut to 10% bodyfat and then bulk on tren.

im just 18 now. Do roids shrink your cock and shit like that? there is a bias each side for users and natty but please can i get an unbiased honesty if all i care about is aesthetics.. wat do

I'm considering doing roids when I'm in my late thirties. There's absolutely no reason to do them while you're still young unless you're making money on your body or strength. Or if you're a professional athlete which is sort of the same.

>18
>thinking about roids

Wew, lad.

>18 years old
You'll grow out of that. No reason to endanger your health just to get unnaturaly large muscles.
Roids make sense when you're either:
>40+ years old
>a professional athlete at a national level
>an actor or a fitness model

shrinks balls, but girls hate big balls.

this might sound fucking stupid but i want to be like zyzz and to get that natty i will be past the age of clubbing or wanting to do mdma so honestly what roids do i get?

>just 18
don't do it, no fucking way

Lol what? All girls I've been with loved my big balls in their mouth

zyzz died for being a retard like you

Lol did you forget about the fact he died at a very young age? Most likely linked to his lifestyle of drug an steroid usage?

You need to do more research than DNP to do steroids brah. Have fun dieing in 20 years.

Most likely?
Nah dude without a fucking doubt!

I used to love clubbing when I was 18. Im 20 and Ive already grown out of that. Clubs are loud, hot, with drunk, obnoxious and aggresive people, but most of all - they're super repetitive, every night is virtually the same and the novelty wears off sooner than you think.
You must be out of your mind to risk potentially irrerrsible damage for like three years of that.

Fellow Sydneyfag reporting in.

Honestly dont take roids until 21 or you will fuck up your balls. Plus "money is not an issue", steroids are expensive in Sydney and you won't be able to afford them for long enough to get the results you want at 18.

At the very least just consider waiting another 6 months and seeing what kind of progress you get.

Plus you can look like Zyzz or whatever at 20 if you try hard enough. What you do in the years from 18 - 25 will decide a large part of the rest of your life so dont fuck it up with roids.

Is pic natty or roids?

didnt he die in a sauna? was probably dumb doing DNP and thought the extra heat would help him shed more %

Nobody fucking cares how shredded you are when they're pinging
You'll look like a right cunt if you're obviously begging attention when everyone else is just spangled and enjoying themselves

He died from an undiagnosed heart disease, not roids.

I love aussie slang

No; he had an undiagnosed heart CONDITION which was aggravated by the roids and drug usage

Probably natty. That's attainable with 4-5 years of lifting and lifestyle management

Or he could have wrecked his kidneys for it with roids, who knows

>believing this shit cookie cutter line for the normies

I'm British m8

Steroids might permanently lower your natural testosterone levels and will stop temporarily when you're on the cycle.

Means you're a little girl after the cycle for some time.

So your solution is to stay on synthetic steroids for the rest of your life, then go for it.

Knows nothing about human biochemistry for 100 alex!

You're talking out of your ass. Stop giving shit advice.

>le don't do roids until such-and-such time meme

I wish people like this would fuck off. After 25 it's fine, and that's only because your mind and body are fully developed by then.

You don't have to train for X amount of time, you don't have to wait for a certain age, and you don't have to be at a certain body fat percentage to do roids. Ignore those people. Steroids will help you both lose fat and gain muscle all at once. People who say otherwise don't know what they're talking about.

You should start with a simple cycle with just Test E or P, if you're fat you definitely need AIs to combat side effects, and you must buy PCT to help guarantee the restoration of your natural testosterone production after your cycle.

Why do you want to overcompensate, are you mad because your're a manlet?

>permanently
not even without PCT buddy

You want to look like Zyzz ? That's the easiest one. I'd say it'll take about 6 months.

Just inject a bunch of whatever you want. After you die, rot for a while, you'll look just like him.

just lift natty for 2 years and learn about all the different exercises and training methods along with nutritions and diet and work your own body out. After that juice or your gains will come to a grinding halt

Just kill yourself.

Zac Efron specifically is probably not natty (actors need to gain/lose weight for roles so steroids are necessary for them)

Kek
Roids temporarily shrink testes since they aren't being used to produce test
Only permanent effects or roids is the increases nuclei in muscle cells, allowing you to build muscle better than a natty long after you've quit.
He's /fraud/