Can Indian Lifting get me white gf?

Can Indian Lifting get me white gf?

How much should I lift?

How many Indians do you currently bench?

But can you poo in loo?

First of all you need to Take off that terrorist turban. Wtf are Indians thinking wearing that shit?

>takes great care with facial hair
>doesn't fix eyebrows

why? is it simply because they are retarded?

Probably afraid of the tweezer witch.

The guy in the pic is a sikh, not a muzzie.

Can turbans look good?

Still looks like he's about to recieve his virgins.

If you are northern Indian, yes. If you are a south Indian pajeet, then the chances look slim.

I got a white gf, she was the best thing that ever happened to me. Then we broke up ;_;

Use that towel to dry yourself off after you take a shower.
Shave all that beard. Stubble it.

And set up traps place a venti non fat, grass fed, organic, dairy free whip cream, pumpkin spice latte on top of a bear trap

Should've stayed off all that curry. Makes you smell like shit

I never have tried curry. If anything she enjoyed my scent.

Blrgh i hear its your soap that makes you smell like hobos armpit

probably not, but you can make sikh gains

Interesting, well I use Irish Spring. Smells nice as hell. More western born shit skins tend to not have an odor because they learn about hygene

Steroids are cheap in India. But they're made in Indian bathtubs

fpbp

Sikh's are bro-tier

>implying there is a difference

there is, northerners are diarrhea brown, southerners are dry-turd brown

not at my gym.

fuckers have a 12 foot radius of BO.

>take deep breath for squat 1 RM
>pajeet had evaded my radar, standing 5 feet behind me
>gag and fall over with 405 on my back

kekked at shop

of course

White girls have the shittest of standards, so yes you can get one.

If pavement apes can get fat white bitches then i'm sure a prajeet can get something similar.

>i look white
lol pajeets when will they learn

>White girls
>shittest of standards
uwotm8?
Getting a white girl is prolly THE single hardest thing ever if you want one who is 5/10 or above
I mean their standards are through the fucking roof

This is pasta

Not sure if american/UK girls standards are weirdly much higher than aussies but i'm a sandnigger and i go through plenty 7+'s easily bruv

Not if they are liberal

That doesn't mean they will look ugly but you might have to deal with retarded opinions. Just keep politics out of it and it won't be bad, or try to be calm when discussing it instead of saying "lol lynch niggers"

Im a white guy and i struggle to find even a 6/10 willing to fuck

Most Indian pharmaceuticals are made in legit labs, but still not as high quality compared to what we get here in the west.

You have some problems then. I know a few pajeets from college that fucked 6+/10 white girls.

try mastering the dark arts of shitting in a toilet,Pajeet.

Only some white girls will go for you. But I don't get the appeal to be honest. Why won't you date your own race? Do you need a trophy gf? And the fact that she dates outside of their own race might come with its own set of problems.

Tell me about it
First off its very fucking hard to find a girl who is single, most are in relationships but if you do manage to find a single chick its mixed signals all over the place
She flirts, insinuates she wants to fuck and then goes cold. Repeat as often as she wants to

I have no fucking idea on how to fix my problems though but white chicks do NOT have low standards

Because I'm white washed and all my friends have been mostly white and I don't fit in with my own race because I'm too "white" for them

African american here, why do indian men want white women so much? They're a meme and seriously overrated

I know you're only saying they don't have low standards because you have trouble picking them up bro, it's ok. They really do though.

Just don't pull an Elliot rodgers on us Mr Gentleman

How old are you? If you're still in your teens/early 20s you should be able to find some broad at school or a bar that would be down to fuck. Just let go of all your inhibitions and just be yourself.

Pink nipples

If you wanna pick up a bitch then just pop a pinga ya fuckin cunt. Go clubbing and find yaself a munted slut.

STRAYA!!

poo in the loo

Im no gentleman bro, im just stating facts
If they have low standards (will fuck anyone) it cant be possible for guys not to get laid then
Its one or the other, not both

im 28 and thats the fucked up part
When i was younger it was hard sure, but easier than it is now
Now girls my age are all either pumping out kid nr 4 or traveling the world while giving shit all to dating
And they said it would get easier as you got older, my ass

Sikhs are shitskins

what the absolute fuck

I don't like pink nipples
What's wrong with me?

i fucking hate summer

Try traveling abroad, the easiest pussy I've ever gotten in my life was in hostels around the world. Chicks that are traveling aren't worried about what their friends think or how they look so theyre just trying to have a good time.

That's the same with me, they always call me a coconut and other shit. My problem is that I have a preference for my own race so I'm doubly screwed. :s

So true, white men will never understand.

Why are Indians so fucking weird?

I'm a white immigrant and I get along better with the locals than my own
It's not about colour dumbass

Thanks for the tips bro, might try traveling to Ireland
Ive always wanted to see it so why not?

money and charisma gets you a white GF.

lifting gets you a white BF.

To an idiot, sure. Can't help that idiots exist

"cultural enrichment"

I think it's because these guys are in white areas, so proportionally whenever they see a real hot or cute girl she will be white

Hang out with your own race more maybe dude. I went to the temple for a wedding and, since there were so many girls there, I saw some 10/10 North Indian girls. Reminded me that they exist

>le ebin pajeet wants white gf maymay

one of my favourite

This.

Damn Indians beta af

Post ur dream woman bros

>east asian
>fit
>on the dominating/aggressive side
>open to travel, drugs, music, etc

Is it possible to find this girl as a fairly light skinned pajeet

>White
>cute
>Short
>High sex drive
>Small tits, big ass

My search goes on for another year

Forgot to add: I much prefer small tits

>a girl
>into drugs
Into trash it goes.

Coconut? White in and brown out?

Not every white girl has pink nipples. Most are like a light brown. Finding a pale, pink-nippled white girl though...

>having a negative canthal tilt

just end it now

>into fitness but not obsessed
>blonde with light eyes
>small, short and petite
>no mental issues, not an SJW, all that good stuff
I don't ask for alot
current gf only meets first and last (mostly), but I still love her

Exactly what i have bro. Keep searching, it is so worth it.

I remember that thread.

>posting on /pol/ as pajeet
>ever a good idea

Im starting to think these are high demands
very few girls manage to meet these demands except for white and short and if by some miracle she has all of em she usually is either taken or she has thousands of guys craving her attention

Fuck you man! I had that pale goodness ;_;

It happens yeah, but its normal when you have a great girl. The point is not being a beta faggot or a jealous asshole.

My problem is i cant get a great girl, or even a girl
If i have any kind of standard i end up finding nothing
Shit sucks

Move to Sweden

They love immigrants and most Swedish men are feminized cucks who won't stand in your way

Non-white men who are obsessd with getting a white girl are self hating and are trying to breed out their non-white genes. They find their looks, their culture and their people to be ugly, and therefore try to upgrade and or escape who they are. Stop hating yourself and start loving yourself, the way you look, your culture, and your people.

I like the way I look, I want my children to look like me, and I like the way women of my ethnicity look, so I will stay with them. I love my self, my people and my culture, therefore I have no need to breed myself out of it.

Its all inside you bro. I was full autist in high school but decided towork on my personality, lifting, interests, etc.

>White
>Nice face
>Tall
>Blonde bobbed hair + pantsuit + high heels
>Equally nice boobs and butt

I dont know if its gonna help desu
I got a part time job, hobbies, i am in good shape, well kept and i go to college to work on my degree
Still so far trying to find a chick is like running into a brick wall and hoping its gonna move, sure if i improve abit more it could be a ketchup effect but it just doesnt seem likely

Why don't you marry a nice indian girl instead?

Looks like a typical white american to me

Marxism has gone too far

This is true though. It is natural for men to have an in-group preference for their legitimate offspring. You want the added security of your child looking as much as you as possible.

Women obviously largely don't give a shit because they're assured reproductive security no matter what.

i saw an indian guy holding hands with a chink just the other day
in toronto, btw

>Women obviously largely don't give a shit because they're assured reproductive security no matter what.
Wouldnt they want their male offspring to carry likeable traits though and thus improve their odds of mating?
I know its fuck all for female offspring since they can do jack all and still get kids but shit doesnt add up

You can get a giant fat white woman. The problem is that woman view social importance as a large factor when dating. Indian males are at the bottom of the hierarchy

1. White males
2. Brown "Swarthy" Europeans (Greeks, Italians Spaniards, "White" Hispanics etc.)
3. Other Swarthy Caucasoids (Persian) and mixed mongoloids Finns etc)
4. "Noble" Native Americans (Probably mixed ancestory desu, but not sure. (Think John Redcorn)
5. Light Skinned Asians
6. Arabs
7. Dark Skinned Asians
8. Beans
9. Standard American/Euro Black with some white ancestry
10. Heart of Africa Black
11. Light Skinned Pajeets
12. Dark Skinned Pajeets/Aboriginals

They will mate with whomever the most powerful man is is what I meant, they don't have the same pathological preference for their own race that normal men do.

Haha, no.
East asian guys are at 10 tops.

You need to understand that asian girls and indian girls ditch their own race very easy

So Indian guys and Asian guys are stuck competing against every other race, when girls are already skeptical to date outside of their race

It's a tough spot, that's why you see so many asians and indians being angry on the internet, they're not playing with the same rules

>n-no homo

Claiming you look white is retarded as fuck, but generally speaking northerners are better looking to the western aesthetic than southerners.

>tfw I'm North Indian but my brother got all the looks and height
>tfw I'm a 6/10 tops

Nah, Sikhs are alright. You're just a dumbass.

fucking kek post more

>half asian or mexican
>upper class
>good manners
>kind
>loyal
>brunette, tan skin, dark slanted eyes

Might as well kill myself because those girls don't exist in Spain, only in Mexico, America, Canada and Australia
And the only hot latinas we get here are the part black type, our the mestizas are from ecuador and such so they're butt ugly