Look what i got Veeky Forums

Look what i got Veeky Forums
How is my life gonna change now exactly?

how much was all that shit

It's not going to change much with that weight...

You aren't going very far with that much weight m8. Get more weights, you can do a lot with just the bar.

$64.22, the cat was kind of expensive though

100 euro with 100kg of weights

You should have got a dog not a cat.

link me seems pretty fucking cheap

Hey im a beginner i need to start low, i dont want anything to snap
>Get more weights
I have more out of the picture, 100kg in total with a 10kg bar wich seems more than enough for a beginner

That wasnt me.
This was me
And i got it off ebay

Explain to me how that's 100kg of weight?
I see:
2 x 10kg
2 x 15kg
2 x 5 kg
1 x bar 20kg (looks kinda small so maybe 15kg)

That's 75kg - 80kg

I mean sure if you usually get your cats from a breeder under $100 isn't bad, but he's not a purebred or anything just some random feline.

Okay just read that.

I can't stand those tiny bars. They're way too light and small in the hand.

see

I said already, more weights outside the image:
2x 5kg
2x 10kg
2x 15kg
2x 20kg

And the bar is 10kg according to the guy i bought it from

see

It'll help, but you're going to need at least another 100kg for your deadlifts.

You've bought really shit-tier gear. Sorry.

it's going to change pretty drastically. Death from makeshift boobytrap accidents usually does that.

Im poor, this is what i can afford. Ive seen shittier bars on this board
Dont talk shit about my cat, he will come and get you at night

You probably haven't 10kg bars are the apex of shit. I would prefer a rusted up 20kg bar that gave me tetanus every time I used it than a shitty 10kg bar.

Ok, that's not that bad. You can get somewhere with OHP and bench, and maybe a bit of deadlift. You can try cleaning it as well and doing a bit of front squat.

You should get a better bar asap tho, it looks pretty shitty. Plus some more weight. Obviously you would need a rack to squat properly, but if you have and ambition and a bit of skill you can build it yourself somewhere outside. Be careful not to end up with a guillotine tho.

What is this obsession with my bar?
If i got a bigger bar, wouldnt i have to get other weights too? As they wouldnt fit?

10kg bars should ideally be just as wide as 20kg bars at the ends

Invest in some foam pads so your floor isn't REKT

You might need lighter weight to start your cat off with.

>And the bar is 10kg according to the guy i bought it from
non oly bars are usually 7.5 fyi

You're going to have to buy cat food

for the better at first then for the worst as body dismorphia consumes your soul

>brand name is "alright"
>brand is actually shit
you should have just gotten an oly bar with real plates.

>you should have just gotten an oly bar with real plates.
this is dumb as fuck advice for someone getting into fitness

he won't be able to life much weight anyway, and the extra cost is huge
he can resell all this stuff for what he paid

no point spending all that money if he can't keep a proper exercise routine going

You should have become an hero not an faggot

You're setting yourself up for discomfort when you finally make the switch over to an oly bar. It's going to sit in your hands differently and it's going to feel extra weird when deadlifting.

>wanting an animal that constantly smells, can't clean himself up and can't shit on a box

gee I wonder why

man it must take like 10 minutes to get those spinner things off the bar

Real ghetto set up op. But good for you, hopefully you'll get into it and progress and invest in a cage with a proper bar

Would have been a better investment to get a gym membership

If you're building a homegym, it better be like the one Jeff Alberts has
>pic related

Alright user, I got exactly that setup (inherited) about when I started lifting. Here's a quick synopsis of what happened over a couple months

1. Needed squat stands immediately. Bought a couple from amazon for 70

2. Needed a new bar pretty quick. Bought a craigslist 2 inch bar with 300 lbs of weight for 100

3. Needed a failure bar to push myself better. Got a couple failure stands from amazon for 50.

That's my setup now. Thing is, even after all that, I eventually realized that I couldn't progress because my benches were too wide. Turns out the thing that held the bar was exactly where my hands needed to be. So, now I use the squat stand adjusted to hold the bar, and sit scooted up in the bench.

I really really wish I had just bought a power rack.

Depends on your only
All the marvellous gear of the world is shit - if you have motivation you change everything, if you don't have it - you can stick your barbell up your ass even if made of pure gold