F2f thread

can we get one of these going please

fat people hate is okay

fatass on cut here, 21/6'1 started at 361 down to 300 in 4 months

Post this occasionally.

Not fit but I'm making stride to get there. Started a gym a month ago.

op here

my face is really not what im worried about

i have visible collarbones and no double chin despite being almost morbidly obese

also got big shoulders

most of my fat is in my thighs and ass and belly area, moobs aren't terrible and no gyno that i can tell, so im hoping that when i bulk i only have some loose skin to worry about

If you're morbidly obese why even bother bulking?
If you just stick to a consistent regiment you'll be a lot healthier in no time.

What's your diet like? Do you do any cardio on top of the cut? I was 190 at 5'8" and the fat pretty much fell off on a cut, so I'd imagine it might be even easier at your weight. At least that's what I've heard, but keep in mind not to lose it too fast for minimal loose skin at your weight.

no no I'm talking about when my BF% is under 10, not now LOL

I eat 1500 cals/day 30/30/40

cardio and abs on off days

>have super bad gyno
>get surgery
>user your nipples will be saggy cause the areola is big and your gyno is pretty bad so lose weight and in a year it should tighten up
>Almost a year not but my tits are still quite loose despite gaining alot of chest muscle mass

How do i gain mass in my lower pecs?

Literally the only part of my body im insecure about....except my baldness of course kek

well assuming the glands are gone you need to get your bodyfat super low so the skin empties out

unfortunately you might be stuck with it but if you get really cut you can make the best of it

Well i've been doing a pretty snail paced cut since i had the surgery , i don't want to get super cut super fast as i feel i'll get a ton of loose skin.

im guessing you mean the fat when you say "empties out"

Also, decline bench press won't effect my lower pecs much will it?

speed of cut doesn't give you loose skin

being fat does

the only difference it makes is the skin has less time to adjust

no idea about decline but desu i think cutness is what determines how good you look with loose skin/gyno not bulkiness

op here

this is me 6'1 @ 300 currently

probably going to straight cut on 1500 cals until i am 160 lb or thereabouts then bulk

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

nice

nice. now get rid of the hoodies.

he's still hideous

Holy shit user I've never seen someone with the exact same body as me on here
5"10 200 down from 250 and the tits aren't any better sadly

Pretty much the same weight, just fat loss.

yeah you still got at least 30 lbs to go, i'm sure it'll look a lot better at low bf%

i'm not really worried about loose skin, the guy in OP has a lot but he looks fucking dope.

i'm 90% sure I don't have actual gyno boobs, and I got pretty decent genetics, 20-22 inch shoulders, good bicep peak, etc

i'll gladly take looking like a ripped shar pei over looking like Fat Bastard

5'10 here. Down from 315 to 264.

I'm hoping to be 250 or less by October for my brother's wedding, but I don't think I can make that goal.

You can
If you lose 1 to 1.5 lbs a week, you'll make it, well all make it