What does Veeky Forums think of KinoBody?

What does Veeky Forums think of KinoBody?

youtube.com/watch?v=dHMzg9QEcMc

tl;dw - intermittent fasting + hit your macros + don't be a lazy slob

>inb4 jelly

Nice guy

Tremendous piece of shit

>Take roids
>Have a shit meme diet
>Have a shit routine
>Still get good gains as long as you don't go full retard on your calories/protein

woooow.

if I wanted to take a roiders fake shit advice I'd take it from someone that actually looked amazing like jeff seid or simeon panda.

shit form in all his video
his programs are shit
Literatlly only for rich kids who wanna make gains without much effort

>What does Veeky Forums think of KinoBody?

HE IS ONE OF THE FAKE NATTY LOSERS THAT ARE CAUSING BODY DYSMORPHIA AMONGST THE YOUNG AND THE DUMB. HE IS AN ANNOYING LIE-FILLED FAGGOT THAT MUST BE OPPOSED AT EVERY TURN.

Hating him
Not posting his shitty diet product in full fucking up his routine

You're not 4channing right at all

>post thread, get up to grab a drink
>already full of fatties who believe SSGOMAD is the one true religion

>implying you're not the fatshit jumping on the latest "diet meme"

I guess keto for the past few years didn't work out for ya, let's do IF this time.

Basically this, except I find his physique to be more attractive than either of those guys. He's not roiding to be huge, he does it to look good while staying lean year round and he's probably going on short cycles or cruising at a pretty low dosage.

He's a half repper and IF is a meme. Only stupid high school children listen to him.

Want some fries with that hate
I bet your Boi pussy feels absolutely delicious

>music
I can already see he is a Feeling type, not really the Thinking type.

>fasts everyday for 8 hours after waking up, total of 16
hours without eating and calls it "intermittent fasting"
This is not IF. IF is skipping breakfast and lunch ONCE a week. Taking 8 hours of your day for fasting will really fuck up getting the amount of calories to get big. Being obsessed with staying lean while growing muscle is the easiest mistake you can make. If you want to be lean just burn more damn calories, not eating just shows you are fucking lazy. The most efficient body fuel, specially for the brain, is glucose.

>trains 3 days a week, not 6 days a week
Holy fucking shit

>takes coffee everyday
This builds caffeine tolerance very fast. You basically fill your body with more adenosine receptors, and this doesn't even out even while on coffee. You will sleep more, be lazier, be mentally confused, weaker, just because you can't stop drinking coffee on a daily basis. Coffee should be taken ONCE IN AWHILE, like twice a week with sober days in between. The amount of adenosine you get at hospitals is 10 mg, 20 mg, so why the fuck would you drink 150 mg of an adenosine antagonist on a daily basis and expect to not alter your system?

>doesn't know how to green text
>LMAO

Didn't know that was done on purpose
Spotted the newfag

I really think you should stop shilling your channel here and asking people if they think you're natty.

Oh m8 plz stop that was a terrible recovery attempt

>mfw he actually tricks people into eating cheese quasadillas right before bed

just another money making scam.

uses great production values in his videos (great photography, filters, TV type stylization), to sell you stuff that is already available for free on the internet. Just go and read about fasting and weight lifting on the web.

Fake natty
Shit routine

I'm trying IF and I feel great. I'm on day four and I have not started to get intense cravings or anything, it only gets easier. As for preparing for workouts I make sure I eat a high carb meal before working out to make sure I have enough energy to work out.

I don't care about the guy and his programs but isn't this the most convenient way to stay lean?
Personally I'm always hungry in the late afternoon and evening, if I had to cut calories I could skip breakfast and have a late lunch without really torturing myself.
I guess it's not as efficient as looking like a fat piece of shit 6 months a year and being constantly hungry and miserable the other half, but this looks much easier and not that much worse.