So I'm on episode 6 of season 3 and holy shit how does her trainer do it? He has the patience of a saint...

So I'm on episode 6 of season 3 and holy shit how does her trainer do it? He has the patience of a saint, how much is he getting from her?

>she refuses to change her diet despite her dad and trainer telling her to
>surrounds herself by yes men
>works hard but is making absolutely no progress therefore wasting her trainer's time

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!PxZnEZYD!wkP-CfexPbkpzu5wqICq-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he drops her in a coming episode apparently

Well she's doing the exact things every HAES fuckwit does.

She burns off 700 calories and eats 4000. As her intake of salad increases from 0 to 1 she then says healthy eating and exercise doesn't work. Remains delusional and dies aged 42.

She's going to die. The media is just churning out bad stereotypes and habits for people to idolize.

I don't understand it either. She's done it before! She knows it will actually work if she puts any effort into her diet at all!

Addiction is a hell of thing.

Europoor wondering what is this and is it worth watching? Me and the gf love fat hate shows.

no idea about this one in particular, but the producers of these types of shows pump the contestants full of drugs and fuck them up to get the drama for each episode.

you get to watch a fatty slowly spiral downward as she pretends that her life is going great

So what exactly is this show? It's just her failing at losing weight? Or does she eventually succeed? How can there be three seasons of just one person? Is it entertaining?

I checked wikipedia but the isn't as dense as she is.

I never understood this either. The only reason i can think of to watch the show is to laugh at her but that doesn't seem to be what the show is meant for.

Sounds great. Whats it called?

It started out as a pro-fatty show, but it's glorious now that you can increasingly see her getting BTFO by reality.

My Big, Fat Fabulous Life

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Season 3 seems to be about Whitney's weight and bad health finally catching up to her

mega.nz/#F!PxZnEZYD!wkP-CfexPbkpzu5wqICq-Q

I assume all reality shows are scripted bullshit unless I have a reason to believe otherwise but she is genuinely risking her life for this show. Her televised inevitable decline in health and quick approaching death is going to save millions of fat lives. She's an hero.

Didn't she say that mayonnaise and bananas on bread was a normal thing where she's from?

Dude where the fuck do you live?
Even in Italy we have that show

This show pisses me off because it makes me jelly and frustrated. She has all this money and people around her and still doesn't lose weight. I wish I had support and the comfort of knowing I could get surgery after losing weight. I want to punch her in her lardy stomach.

It's basically fph live thread

Would Veeky Forums be 500lbs heavier for 2 years for a million dollars?

>busted joints
>shot cardiovascular system
>insulin resistance through the roof
>excessive stress on literally every aspect of your body
No. Half of it would probably go to medical bills.

>need assistance putting on clothes, bathing
>mobility issues
>the stares from people in public
>the comments from family

In Spain they called it Gran-diosa (grandioso=great), but it sounds like big-goddess.

How is he wasting his time. Shes a never ending money maker.

Being on TV is good advertising, but if all people see is this one client actually gaining weight, that's bad advertising.

Plus, he does stuff like asking for pictures of every meal, so he probably spends a lot of time on each of his clients. Spending all that time on this fucking mudslide of a human being has to be miserable.

Yeah he seems like a genuine dude. He seems to do the fitness, nutrition, and psychological therapy/coach thing all-in-one. Seems like he'd be a cool bro to hang out with.

it's a show to make people who are less fat than her feel better about themselves