When did you realize that you could become aesthetic and how did you deal with it?

When did you realize that you could become aesthetic and how did you deal with it?

when I realized that cardio and diet are important as fuck and the only people who eat like shit and don't do cardio are on copious amounts of steroids, or they just look like shit

counter-question
When did you realize you couldn't become aesthetic and how did you deal with it?

>make some gains
>cut
>getting leaner
>realize zipper abs, wide hips, shitty jaw, and gyno aren't going to go away
>bulk

This is actually what I mean but fucked up

When did you realize efron has literal paint in between his abs (srsly, look at them), and still looks unaesthetic with perfect lighting and a pump?

>unaesthetic

Yes.
As in antithetical to aesthetic

my nigga the solution to wide hips is to build your lats and back up as much as possible, can't do anything about zipper abs though, but i don't think most bitches care as long as they see abs. and well the only solution for gyno is surgery

Sorry but you will never look good with wide hips irregardless of how much muscle you have

>irregardless

What about if you also have wide shoulders?

He looks pretty good, actually.

How many Olympia winners have there been with a wide waist?

don't need any cardio to get low body fat. Can do it all with diet

this is such a powershitter mindset. Cardio is good for your HEART and CARDIOVASCULAR system you tard

he never said that. he said you can still get a low body fat.

No one can see your heart or cadiovascular system you dipshit. Lift, build muscles, eat right and thats aesthetics right there

I never said he said anything? wtf? reading comprehension not even once. I'm saying that you should do cardio for your internal health, I'm well aware that you can get lean without it, but it's stupid.

lmao spotted that "bulk" AKA fat as shit powerlifters

>Just looked up what Gyno is.
>Remember I got testosterone shots at age 13 because I was too sick to go through puberty.
FUCK.

age now?
height weight bf%?

5'11, 212 lbs, BF unknown, but not great.

>ifbb pros relate to aesthetics
If that were true, phil heath and jay cutler would have been aesthetic

Waist =\= hips.

Wide hips with a slim waist is fine.

Just do stomach vacuums and lots of lat and exercises

Lat and delt**

I also wound up taking Prednisone for medical reasons. I could get some now if I wanted. It's a steroid but I don't know if it will help in the gym.

This fags here complaining about wide hips...

>fridge mode is not the best mode

I realized it when I acknowledged I love food. I love cooking it, smelling it and eating. I'll never not eat shitty food so I'll never be below 15% bf.

So I just eat pizza at 300 above maintenance for the rest of my life.

> irregardless

>Wide hips with a slim waist is fine.

this