/lfa/ - lifting for America general

Hey, so pretty much my best plan right now to become an American (greatest country of all time tbqh) is to get shredded and then go on vacation there (I'm also gonna use tinder and other sites) to find a gf and marry her for a green card.

It's my biggest goal in life.

Do you have any tips on what body type American girls prefer? I'm going for ottermode right now, but maybe I should try bearmode instead? I've heard conflicting opinions.

I'm gonna supplement my physique by learning how to be confident / gain charisma / talk to girls and I'm gonna try to lose my 'tismo.

I think a general would be a good idea to share ideas and support one another, since we have the correct political / social opinions and share similar goals.

Anti-American trash PLEASE GO AND STAY GO. Shitpost somewhere else you deluded fucks.

Btw, yes, I'm white and not a Muslim, inb4 someone asks that.

bump

bearmode is for men, not women

Basically this. Don't do /fraud/, it'll fuck your life up. Stay natty.

any negress will marry you for a week worth of heron in the streets. You don't even have to look good, just be able to afford a few hundred bucks worth of drugs.

If you have visible muscles in your arms and no belly, you're in the top ten percent of American males.

good to know fampai

>basically get this roided out physique
>... But dont do roids

that looks achievable natty desu

>being this delusional

Just try to look like you lift and be interesting in some way and you'll be able to land the green card wife of your dreams.

what are some good ways to be interesting in?

I can play a little guitar, should I try to git gud at that?

Ameribump

Sure, why not? There's 160 million females in the country, at least one will like it

Read the op you stupid niga

perfect and I would consider going bear mode you'll need strength to fend her off from the hordes of dindo's

Who is this semen demon?

Op you are a genius. I still like Australia but they took our guns away.

Would it be realistic for a shredded Australian guy to get an American grill who is at least an 8? Foreigner advantage?

Our girls are shit, just about anyone can get them

You are autistic

I dont think this hunky specimen is natty brah.

Also, as a non American living in the U.S. and serving in the Army, I find white girls to be somewhat bland and easy to get along with. I prefer them over other races because most of them are into anal.

America is dog shit. I should know, I've lived here for 25 years.

ashley wagner

Learn guitar. Have an accent (not indian). Lift. Keep a clean sleek look. Smell good. Dont dress like a 14yo. Train your brain. Don't settle for anything less than a 7. Have a relaxed sense of humor (if you think your joke is gonna sound like Dane Cook material, STFU.) Play a sport. A sport is an activitie you do with offense, defence and tactics or has vehicles with a gasoline or petrol engine. Lift again.

Shoo shoo ameriboo. All these (serious?) Replies. If thats your life goal ive got news for you buddy. Just focus on lifting your bank account.

>1776+240
>"lifting" for american women

Just immigrate as a hard working american bro, study and get to ottermode.

American here.

>select all pickup trucks

Ottermode is the way to go
Milk the foreign card for all its worth too