Sup Veeky Forums I want to hop on an EC stack but i can't find bronkaid anywhere around me...

Sup Veeky Forums I want to hop on an EC stack but i can't find bronkaid anywhere around me. Any good online sources that aren't 60 dollars for 24 caps?

Other urls found in this thread:

fitshop.ca/4-everfit-ephedrine-600-tablets.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they keep it behind the counter

what country are you in? in USA just ask for it from a pharmacy behind the counter, have ID ready. its just asthma pills

Americans really can't buy pure ephedrine over the counter?

This is pretty much the only way we can.

Lol, no. It's used in meth production so it's a tracked and regulated

What happened to your freedumbs?

>gee guys why is a pharmaceutical with serious side effects and used in meth production regulated?

fuck off 3rd world degenerate

i'm usa. boston actually.
just got back from right aid. fuckign 14 dollars for a 60 pack. seriously? niggers online trying to sell it for 40. bought two packs. I'm good to go. anyone got that infographic so i know how to dose for this shit?

>
>just got back from right aid. fuckign 14 dollars for a 60 pack. seriously? niggers online trying to sell it for 40. bought two packs. I'm good to go. anyone got that infographic so i know how to dose for this shit?

Work up to one capsule (25mg) plus 200mg caffeine and optionally am 81mg aspirin tablet every 4 hours, 3x a day.

So, once you're past the 2 or 3 days of intense sides, take a stack when you wake up, and 4 hours later, and then another 4 hours after that.

i got you, brother

Hell yeah, mother fucker

How are the sides? I'm assuming just just lota of water and tell the sides to fuck off and man up. How long to people normally stack for?

Will ephedrine make you fail a piss test? Google gave me split answers so does anyone have personal experience

you can get it in any supp store in canada, 20$ for 4 packs of 50 8mg ephedrine.

get rekt faggot

Not same but I found them mild. Felt hotter during the night. Had problems sleeping the first few nights

Well in already in deep with caffeine. I should be fine with sleeping since I sup melatonin every night.

You're getting ripped off.

fitshop.ca/4-everfit-ephedrine-600-tablets.html

600 tabs, $35 right now bro. Buying 4 packs get you each pack at $31.45. Sure are a lot of allergies in Ottawa.

Sides are enjoyable imo if you like stimulants. Only felt them for the first two days then it's honesty 100% awesome, only thing i notice is lack of appetite and a need to eat, and maybe a little more irritable due to the adrenaline.

Have fun man! Any more questions let me know.

just one. how long should i be on this stack for? is it like a cycle or can i do it until i'm done?

I get some brain fog on EC and I'm much more tempermental and a bit more depressive that may also be a result of cardiovascular 2 a days, 1k cals, and not really being able to sleep. Using it over long period (read 3-6 months) definitely ducks with my head. Currently on it, but only planning for a month, then 1-2 weeks off and reassess. Mostly just got tired of 1 lb per week and trying to crush it while I have time. Went from 237.5 to 230.5 since Monday (definitely a bunch of water weight but still).

that brainfog will come from overdoing yourself on minimal calories. you need to be patient while cutting. up your calorie intake and it'll be all good.

I'm 100% OK with the brain fog as a result of the caloric deficit. Was 310. Am now 230. Don't being patient and since it's possible, I Wil keep doing this.

Fwiw I had similar brain fog from the earlier times I've been on ec dropping like 1-2 lbs per week.

It doesn't need to be cycled. Lot of people say they see results all the way down. Doesn't hurt to take a few day break every two months or so though if you're worried about it.

230 is still pretty fucking fat. You don't need EC at this point. Its more for people who are 15% bf.

nice. thanks bruh. gonna get on that tomorrow.

what i'm saying is, a caloric deficit that low isn't sufficient enough to maintain muscle, sure you're burning fat like hell, but your muscles going with it. by the time you're done you're gonna be a fucking garbage bag. be careful is all.