Klinefelter

Guys do you think i have klinefelter ?
imgur.com/fWtcDCj

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/ED6WJgw
imgur.com/fWtcDCj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like you did SS for a year. It's completely normal man ! Just one year to go, remember you need that strength base !

You just look completely under developed in the upper body. like all you do is run and squat. Hit dat bulk and start doing upper body centric routines. Basically, do 5x5 without squats.

Fucking faggot

I have never worked out in my life

I have never did squat in my life and i am not a runner.

this man knows it. THE STRENGTH BASE
he can now run texas method for two more years and then in his fourth year of lifting he can then switch to a split. sounds like he's making it

If you have a nice ass, you should become a trap.

I have a fat ass and wide child bearing hips bit i don't intend to become a trap

I don't think anyone intends to become a trap. I think life just deals you that hand sometimes, and when you get a trap card, it's wasteful not to play it.

>the feminine version of a man implies inferiority

how do women live with themselves

You look like you don't lift

You look like a fucking kangaroo m8, just put on a hoodie and go film Kangaroo Jack 2

You most certainly do. Sick Double Xs brah

Either fucking way, faggot. If you want to not look like a complete weirdo, exercise.

Post backshot. Come on, we've already seen your dick bro. Don't be gay.

imgur.com/ED6WJgw

It's hard to gain muscle when you dont have testosterone

Oh fuck off, eat big, go to the gym, you have testosterone. Stop making stupid excuses, you think people come to Veeky Forums to make excuses?

I feel bad for you, wide hip feels.

that being said you don't have klinefelters you fucking retard
you just need to move some iron up and down

Well I am waiting for the kariotype result to come back.

My testosterone was at 60 in my last bloodwork normal range is 500.

>imgur.com/fWtcDCj
that satyr mode

i laughed

ur big dick stole all ur testosterone

Well the fact that I'm complaining and making excuses instead of just working out means indicates I have low testosterone. If I had enough testosterone I wouldn't be a bitch about it.

Yes exactly

are you retarded ? or a beta fag? problems to talk?

listen mother fucker , i will find out where you live bitch, you think you can just get away with saying that shit to me ? do you fucking know who I am ? bitch.

Seriously be a trap. You'd be happier probably.

but then Joy won't like me

Haha, really? You should know, I have some serious skills. Not even kidding bro, you do not want to mess with me. I've studied in depth all the fighting styles of Europe, India, Southeast Asia, etc, I have completely mastered Kali, Systema, Judo, fencing, Wing Chun, Panantukan, Muay Thai, Jujitsu, Karate, Sambo, boxing, Pencak Silat, Krav Maga, ninjutsu, and wrestling. I was in the military for 7 years and survived shit you can't even imagine. I have faced off against opponents on the street, on the battlefield, been in knife fights, gun fights, bar fights, gone into the ring against MMA fighters, and even won a machete fight. Any one of the guys I've beaten would completely destroy you without breaking a sweat - but against me they tried their absolute best, and lost. Now I've gotten my ass kicked time and again. But I certainly gave just as good as I got, and always came out on top no matter what it took. So if you think some insecure little beta faggot such as yourself can stand a chance against me, GOOD. It'll make the defeat that much more satisfying. Bitch.

its not actually that bad from the back. You need to workout your upper body A LOT and your wide hips will become negligible

you're gonna make it