CBT

Old one is dying. Been on SS for 8 months, shoudl I switch programs now?

nice bait kiddo

RIP SS victim

legit he aint baiting just saw him post request on other thread

this desu

yo man you escape the mass extinction event?

offtopic but does anyone have a picture of pear man?

Man, i just need to know:
How does a begginer get into SS and avoid the T-rex mode?
I want to start ss but i'm afraid of being just like that, for real.

Don't neglect upper body
Do accessory upper body lifts like curls
Quit SS after 3 months for an advanced routine

first they say SS is bad because 5 rep range doesn't bring hypertrophy
then they say SS makes your legs massively huge built like a T-rex

the guy in the OP has never lifted to begin with.

im probably going to get made fun of for this but heres what i dead:

removed the dead lift. my gym only has dumbbells so i cant really max out my dead lift anyways

added bicep curls and skull crushers for making arms not shit. bench press really isnt enough

can confirm that the OP has never lifted

my legs looked like that when i started lifting, it's a centaur thing

>added bicep curls and skull crushers for making arms not shit. bench press really isnt enough
wanna know how I know you're DYEL?

>im probably going to get made fun of for this
kek yep

Thanks for the replies.

I've been reading about and they say you can add some acessory lifts, but be carefull to don't overdue or make it too complex. I guess the general idea, for someone who never lifted is to be as simple as possible, and i understand that.
I will add some simple upper body stuff. Thanks.

please educate me

does bench exercise tricep?

you wont just develop hugely massive quads out of fucking nowhere.

Start with the program - it's GOAT. Add accessories. Look at your progress in the mirror. If you are slowly becoming trex (you wont, thats a meme) find another program

Yet another SS victim.

there's no way this is real

to a certain extent, yes.

the same way rows exercise your biceps.

it depends on your goals, I don't train arms because I lift pretty fuckin heavy pretty fuckin often, but most guys' goals would need you to include arm isolation in the routine. pulldowns, skullcrushers, close-gripped BP, etc..

Don't feel bad, but also don't go around spouting bench press is an arm exercise

Yes but as a secondary muscle. You should still do tricep specific lifts.

thanks for the tips

and just to stroke your ego a bit, you nailed it with the DYEL call

I added accessory lifts and my progress is shit, I don't know if it's because of them but I can barely go up 2.5 kg every other workout (no microplates for 1.25 jump) and my lifts are pretty shit, like 60kg bench, 70squat, 90 dead and stalled few times, especially on OHP which is like 30-35kg

I don't like your bellybutton

Deload. Make sure you are getting enough rest, too.

try eating once in a while

SS claims another victim.

Did you even consider doing bench press?

no worries mate we all started somewhere

just to give you some kind of example, this is me when I decided to do StrongLifts 5x5 for 4 months. I wasn't really untrained, so I started with decent weight, IIRC
>65lb OHP
>135lb BP
>135lb SQ
>185lb DL

And it worked pretty well for me. I had NEVER done a squat or deadlift in my entire life before that, EVER.

I did stuff like leg extensions and leg press once a week, but never squatted.

I do, every time I fail to get my weight up 2-3 workouts.
Not the issue here, on a bulk while gaining 1-1.5kg a month. Would probably progress better if I ate even more but I'd end up a fat fuck in no time.

not natty tho

Roids
Not even trying mode

Get fucked roidfag

Kek the sour grapes. Believe what you want, but i'm 100% natural. Been over this 1000 times on Veeky Forums. Half of you guys say roid the other half say DYEL

whatever. Im not gonna spend my time trying to convince a bunch of weeaboos

For the record - pic related is the extent of my supplement stack

I'm 77.5kg ffs, if i'd be roiding i'd be a monster

well, thanks for making me feel better about my wide hips

how tall are u

180cm/bit over 5'10

those pics were last year though, this is me now

SO I'm a fatass who finally decided to get his life in order. Read the sticky and prepared a meal plan and a routine with SS + accessory lifts.

My question is at my current (fat) body composition, do I eat at maintenance or slightly less?

My main goal is to build muscle and get rid of the fucking gut.

ANy help is appreciated

Shitty camera is shitty.

Also is stretching important? whats the best way to improve posture?

What up with ya titties

Nothing, im flexing my lats.

The guy in the picture just posted in another thread asking if he had klinefelter and said he never lifted before.

Obv. Dont do gomad. You can still gain muscle on a slight cut, but I would still aim for maintenance - it'll still be less than what you are eating now, and coupled with exercise you'll still lose fat. Take it slow, don't weigh yourself often. Stick to the program. Linear progression is key. Don't miss a workout for any reason. Stick to your meal plan. Dont go for an aggressive cut too soon. Realize that it took years for your body to become this way, and it'll take years to get back out of it. Once you are decently strong (I personally always advocate 1/2/3/4) start considering a cut.

I believe in you, user. I want to see you post pictures on july 25 2017, i just added it to my calendar.

You can do it

it's a meme you dip
you're not going to fucking look like that
you're not going to enter t-rex mode
just add a few accessories

Thanks man. It all starts tomorrow - taking a screenshot of this thread and will post results.

Would you suggest moving off SS once I get the form down and noobgains stall?

And yes stretching is important. I do yoga twice a week and stretch before every workout. Foam roll my legs if squat/deadlift day. You posture will improve as you loosen your hip flexors and tighten your erectors. It's called APT and you have it because you are sitting down all the time. Your deadlifts will fix that.

Dont be doing crunch type bullshit in some pathetic attempt to get rid of your belly or magically gain an 6 pack. It wont work and it'll only make your posture worse.

Is this the SS limit?

Again people move off SS or SL too quickly because they think they are gonna be jacked in 90 days or some shit. I would stay on SS until i'm in the 1000lb club or repping 1/2/3/4.

I never did SS though because I didn't want to do cleans, but looking back now cleans and oly lifts are fun and work your entire body, so it makes sense for them to be in there. Dont fuck your shit up doing power cleans. Film yourself and take time to get the mechanics right if you actually plan on progressing the clean.

I've lost 30 pounds since april. Aiming to lose another 30.

We're gonna make it right brah?

for the program:

Workout A
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench Press
1x5 Deadlift
2x5-8 dips (only add weight if you are doing >10 bodyweight dips)

Workout B
3x5 Squat
3x5 Standing military press
3x5 Pendlay Rows
2x5-8 chinups ***if you do the power cleans, do 3 sets of chinups***

what accessories should be added to this? or should I just focus on the main lifts and not overload myself?

Im gonna come right out and tell you that people with mental illnesses disgust me. If you are gay, fine, be gay. But trannies deserve the gas treatment. Think of all the shit you are putting your poor father thro... Oh, wait, nevermind

Thanks for your input, manlet faggot.

Why are you wearing girl clothes?

London?

sq/bn/dl on the same day is pretty brutal. Dips are pretty goat for filling out chest and hitting tris. Chins and pull-ups are also very good for upper lat and bis. Play it by ear m9, but I wouldn't add too much too soon. Learn to listen to your body. The DOMS will probably destroy you over the first few weeks.

anythinggonce at gmail hmu if ever you wanna chat i need to sleep now

Gl senpai, i really do wanna see you post again with results. Have fun tomorrow, your new life begins

100% not natty. stop trying.

1/10 made me reply

>unironically calling me a faggot

What you don't want to bend over a cute boi in a dress and ram his boipucci while groping his hormonally crafted breasts?

Why don't you user?

would hit from the back/10

6'3 212 lbs .. Still cutting

His leanness makes him look more impressive than he is.

His legs are tiny, his shoulders are small, and he has chest fat.

If you cut to 10%, you might look almost impressive too

You shouldn't be cutting.

You should be squatting and deadlifting without a belt and hitting abs with 100+ reps a day. You will literally waste into nothing if you keep going.

>how does it make you feel to know that I do not take anabolic steroids

My biggest ego boost is when jellyfags keep insisting I roid. Look at it from my perspective - random people on the internet are convinced that I pin testosterone to achieve my physique, when I know for a fact that I do not.

Every time one of you says I'm on roids is just another compliment to me, brehs, so thanks 8^)

keep it I been curl bro for long time and doubted squats then I started starting obesity and gained 20 pounds!

How much cardio do you do and what are your macro ratios?

>50-100km a week of biking
>golf every other weekend, walk and carry my bag in the summer
>hockey 2x week in the winter

my macro what? niqqa I eat whatever the fuck I want, I dont track shit. I make sure I eat 6 eggs and a chicken breast every day, and after that I just eat whatever

i cant squat or dead without a belt because I fracture my L5 in football. I have a terrible back so i wear a belt because injury scares me. Why do you say this? i feel like im still pretty high in body fat are you saying im lean enough and just dont have abs?

Last CBT until I finish my bulk
> 2 years lifting
> 5'10" 170burgers
> 23
What do I need to focus on? How do I into arms/delts?

Well in that case i hope i havn't lost too mich in the back.

You sound like a chick who doesn't want to lift because she is afraid she will look roided out.
Do you have a mirror? Good. Then you are set.
Now you simply work out and if you find your thighs to your liking you can switch to maintain.
It is not like you are going to do 2 weeks of SS and wake up one day looking like OP's pic.

Clean your mirror ya feral

how big is your dick, be honest.

am i ottermode

Nice nigger shoes lol

No you are skelly

t. fat manlet

He's not skelly but he's not ottermode either.

Starting strength is:

Squat, press, deadlift, bench press, power cleans...

AND

CHIN UPS!

Why does everyone forget this? It's right there in the book as part of the program.

Sick trapz in the right pic brah. Def mire

if my pecs were bigger i would be ottermode though?

lower body fat too

Nah brah these are some (mentally) sick traps.

dude I understand your rage. Obviously you'll end up a skinny fuck if you don't do chins on top of everything else.

I've been doing ss for 5 months and my squat is my weakest lift according to Symmetric Strength. T-rex is a meme, just do accessories if you're worried about it

Did bodyweights and calisthenics last couple of months thinking about gaining some more strength then joining a gym. What do you think will I have godmode otter aka marky Mark by the next summer?

this?

>Old one is dying. Been on SS for 8 months, shoudl I switch programs now?
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>SS
There was no need to tell us.

>creatine
>claiming natty

Pick one

SS has got to be the dumbest shit ever. why the fuck are people still falling for this wack meme?

Here's my SS + accessories program I use, all exercises are in the right order (fresh from /routine/). Feel free to try it out, or even make adjustments, it's always nice to have a bit of an example.

A
Back squat 3x5
OHP 3x5
Pull-ups (assisted for now) 3x8
Deadlifts (Heavy) 2x5
Bicep curls 2x8
Crunches 2x10

B
Back squat 3x5
Benchpress 3x5
Reverse flyes 3x8
Diverging seated row 3x8
Tricep pulldown 2x8
Crunches 2x10
Deadlifts (light) 1x5

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx
Etc

The deadlifts should be split. A should have 1 set of lighter lifts while B has 2 sets of heavy ones.

>living in an attic somewhere in canada
>dirty clothes piled in plastic bags
>cheap laptop and poorfag heating/ac
>nicotin sticker on arms
how's being dirt poor like faggot?

On A replace back squat by power cleans

Just me opinion brah, do whatever you want

I've never ever done power cleans, so I know nothing about them. Are they more effective than backsquats?

CMON NIGGA SS FOR 8 MONTHS
8 MONTHS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I NEED THE CHRIS LAUGHING GIF
START DOING SOMETHING THATS NOT SS AND DROP EVERY LEG EXERCISE FROM IT
AHAHAHAHA NIGGA YOU FUCKED UP SO BAD

8x6

Thanks but its mostly the angle. All from deadlifts and presses - i dont do shrugs

Its a cape cod
Those are children toys, we just moved.
Its an alienware
And yeah I quit smoking, not sure what that has to do with my income..

But fyi real talk - I make 57,500/year working from home doing something I like, and the hours are 10-8 monday-thursday. I sure as hell ain't rich, but I sure as hell ain't poor either.