Cleaning your Pineal gland

So i did some research and apparently the flouride in our water is causing us to have our Pineal gland get gunked up. Which in turn fucks with our melatonin and serotonin i.e our sleep and mood hormones. So apparently we need to drink purified water and eat less processed foods. But idk if this is a meme or not, but i'm ready to drop tap water forever. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytic_acid#Food_science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation_controversy#United_States
icnr.com/articles/fluoride-deposition.html
www1.toronto.ca/City Of Toronto/Toronto Public Health/Dental and Oral Health/Files/pdf/F/Fluoride Fact Sheet Aug 2014 final.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1419179/pdf/bmjcred00479-0018.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When stupid people try to do research

Just eat activated almonds, basically do the same thing.

I really don't know if its a meme. i only decided to look up this shit because i think my melatonin levels are fucked due to my lack of good sleep. So naturally, i did a little bit of research and i thought my Pineal gland must be the issue. Don't bully me pls.

>eat less meat

There's a reason flouride is classified as a toxin in the rest of the world and NOT put in their drinking water user.

Fluoride in water is for dental health you stupid fuck

We have worse fucking teeth then africans who've never even seen a fucking tooth brush you retarded cunt.

Obviously SOMETHING isn't fucking working.

If it IS for dental health, it's not actually fucking working.

holy shit you're right

Dental benefits are only for topical application of fluoride. You're not meant to swallow the stuff, but governments put it in the drinking water anyway

our teeth are fucked up because during development our jaws grow according to the amount of stress they undergo. Today, we eat soft processed foods that don't require the wide, strong jaws our teeth are structured for. Plaque and cavities are from sugars and starchy foods but if our teeth fit our jaws the vast majority of our dental problems would be gone. Fluoride in our water does in fact strengthen the enamel, and it is added in a form that allows our body to process it easier and not just have it accumulate in our kidneys

I have no idea what yourself talking about. The government loves me and would never do anything to harm me. You guys are enemies of the state for slandering the government of your countries and you should be put in jail for not following your leaders. How dare you?

Activated almonds are actually a thing, it just sounds pretentious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytic_acid#Food_science

probably all this hippie bullshit is a full world gains goblin conspiracy to rob us our gains

>2016
>not doing Starting Pineal
mfw

i thought it might be hippie shit, but when it affects your sleep, then the water you drink might be the gain goblin

How does flouride make it to your pineal gland?

good question but idk

>eat less meat
nope.jpg
Veganfag please leave, we're not morons.

so tougher foods as a kid = sexier jaw?

>We have worse fucking teeth then africans who've never even seen a fucking tooth brush you retarded cunt

in case you were even halfway concerned with any evidence to back up your own claim, any attempt to google american versus african dental health results in a bunch of articles about nigger dentists bitching thinking they're paid less than white dentists.

Refined sugar = plaque you dumb bitch, 5 year olds know this. Africans dont have skittles

>results in a bunch of articles about nigger dentists bitching thinking they're paid less than white dentists.

Apex jej

That's what I heard. I'm feeding my infant overcooked filets now. Gotta startem young

The trace amounts of flouride do jack shit aside from making your tap water safer to drink. Don't waste money on bottled water unless the pipes in your home are seriously fucked up, rusty, or whatever.

Goddamn hippie.

I personally try and limit my fluoride intake from tap water and there are reasons behind this that are not for the pineal gland stuff

>there is enough in toothpaste and mouthwash (possibly too much) excess is unnecessary
>there are increase cases of flurosis in children in western countries. Your teeth end up being damaged by excess fluoride.

this guys has good points around the real problems of dental health.

>there is some research that shows too much fluoride can make people feel docile.
>fluoride is a pretty nasty poison i really doubt that even in small amounts, over a lifetime it'll have positive effects

Its basically not necessary to put in the water.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation_controversy#United_States

there is a wiki article on this

where is the activation button on the almonds package? I never find it so cant activate mine

>our teeth are fucked up because during development our jaws grow according to the amount of stress they undergo. Today, we eat soft processed foods that don't require the wide, strong jaws our teeth are structured for.
Are you the guy the that quotes that shitty ching chong dr article and thinks it's science to support this theory just because the retard is a Dr?
Cavities have nothing to do with Jaw development you ape.
Do you swallow your toothpaste? Fluorsis occurs during the development of a person I thought fit was 18+.

Anyway take this shit to /x/ or /pol/. This is literally Dr.Oz momscience bullshit.

Have you tinfoil retards ever brushed your teeth?
Than you've swallowed fluoride in HUNDREDS the concentration that's in drinking water.

Other countries don't use it because they either don't give a shit about promoting public dental health, or their population isn't stupid enough to neglect their dental health.

its a debated topic, why dismiss it so fast? Im asking honestly, it has potential serious health risks then we should be concerned right?

>If it IS for dental health, it's not actually fucking working.

>imma blame guvment for ma bad teef
Easy there Cletus

Im 100% sure american average dental health is not better than any european country where the gov doesn't poison their pop with fuoride on water

why dont we pump chemotherapy meds on water too? or aspirines, antidepressants etc?

It's as much of a debated topic as veganism is a healthy diet.

I'll humour you though, the amount of fluoride you absorb if you do ingest it is minimal it gets flushed out of your system and it's not an accumulative substance. Fluoride within our western daily lifes is well well beyond safe dosages the only reason I can see someone worried about it is if they eat a tube or two for toothpaste everyday (maybe someone is doing it on fit since they were told it has protein in it or for gains).

Anyway Paracetamol can literally cause organ failure into death within 3-7 days if you take a few tablets beyond the recommended daily dosages yet people don't cry over that.

you're just creating a potential problem trying to solve another problem
if you have a good diet and hygiene you wont get cavities, and cleaning a cavity is 60€ and 5 minutes work
but hey, if you want to drink water full of shit good for you, at least people should know about the risk they're getting exposed because the gov wants to be their nanny

>population isn't stupid enough to neglect their dental health

The government that lets us consume garbage food and processed garbage is concerned for our dental health? fucking good one. Why do they allow coke to sell shit that rots your teeth?

>poison their pop with fuoride
Are you fucking me with me

You're blaming fluoride for being the
component of soda that causes bad teeth?

>I did some research
No, you probably googled some tabloid shit
If you had found actually science backed papers for the issue you wouldn't be making this retarded thread

by pop I mean population, not pop soda

>Why do they allow coke to sell shit that rots your teeth?
Let me tell you about something called "the free market", my sweet summer child

>science backed papers
what a fucking retard kill yourself. you have zero fucking idea how the "scientific community" operates

You're right bro we should stop vaccines as well, just take care of yourself, don't interact with the ill and if you do get sick well health insurance can pay or government why create problems.

>I'm a retard with no reading comprehension
Okay bro.

its very different issue, if you dont get a vaccine you can die of terrible diseases
what the worst that can happen if you dont drink fluorided water? get a cavity? americans drink it and have cavities all the time so its not like you're solving any problem
bottom line is, if its not necessary and can cause more problems than the ones it solve I don't want it

are there any negative effects in the recommended dose? Thats the only way I can see this correlate.

If you drink a normal amount of water you're potentially getting screwed over, that's a terrible reality.

You think 1ppm of fluoride in water is equal to ingesting a tube of toothpaste with a 1450 ppm concentration.

It decreases the decay rates in children. What are the problems Americans are experiencing from it?

HELLO AMERICA WE DO ALSO PUT FLOURIDE IN THE WATER OVER HERE / europe.
damn it wake up its not that toxic.. we even used to have a flouride lady come to school and give us flouride shots every week because it helps the teeth stay healty.

you're still solving a small problem with something that might cause way bigger problems in the future

again, to have good teeth you just need to CLEAN them and dont eat to much sugar, nothing more, is that aerospacial engineering to you?

Flurodiated water has been introduced since the early 1950's if there were side-effects you would think in 66 years they would have shown up, man Fluoride must be super-aids.

I don't disagree with you there, I am disagreeing with you saying it causes problems. In fact I disagree with this mass-medication approach, although when looking at the western world obesity rates, diabetes and heart disease rates sometimes just sometimes I wouldn't mind if the government forced fatties to eat less.

Someone weighing 50 kilos would need r drink 150 liters of average fluoridated water to even begin to feel the lowest threshold of fluoride toxicity (around 150mg of fluoride will cause some bowl distress, that's about it)

You wouldn't get past 10 liters before you keeled over from water intoxication.

This is basic fucking concentration chemistry. OP should take his hippy garbage to /x/

yes. look up dr mews growing your face

I dont know if it causes problems, Im just saying if its not necessary I dont want it
What I dont like is that they dont ask if you want it, they jut pump it on the water supply while most people doesnt even know they're drinking it

and let's be honest, we all know the american gov did a lot of tests with american population, there's a lot of info about it and its clear they dont have problem poisoning whole towns to test shit

>All these netfags complaining about fluorinated water
>Then they proceed to heat their teflon shit at over 260 °C

agreed. holy shit.

I'm not gonna take health advice from an infographic that can't spell "exercise" right

what is sugar you dumb cunt

>take your vitamins
THE CHEMICALS IN THIS WATER ARE POISONOUS
EAT MORE CHEMICALS

Chemistry masters student here. Ask me anything about fluoride.

Why does it build up in the Pineal gland and calcify it?

That hasn't been proven. Here's the study that people often cling to when trying to prove it calcifies the pineal gland.

icnr.com/articles/fluoride-deposition.html

>The pineal glands and corresponding bone and muscle samples were dissected from I I aged cadavers (7 females and 4 males) in the Anatomy Department, UCL. The mean age was 82 years (range 70-100).

This is an insufficient sample size for scientific credibility, they need at least 30 participants for statistically relevant data. To 'prove' that fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, they'd need hundreds of test subjects.

I just want to add that pineal gland calcification potentially has consequences, but this is not due to fluoride.

ITT blue pill

try melatonin, its not that expensive!

what are the consequences?
how can i discalcify it?
how can i escape fluoride if i i live in brazil

Because this is America, where you're free to fuck up your own life through your own stupidity, instead of the government babying you through adulthood.
Learn some responsibility, lardo.

I think the argument he was making is that it's stupid that people say the government puts fluoride in our water because they are looking out for our teeth and care about our health

Toronto Tap water
www1.toronto.ca/City Of Toronto/Toronto Public Health/Dental and Oral Health/Files/pdf/F/Fluoride Fact Sheet Aug 2014 final.pdf
> Studies of Toronto children 12 years after the
introduction of water fluoridation and again in 2000 show that by 2000, there was a 77.4% mean reduction in decayed,
missing and filled baby teeth for five year-old children. There was also a 390% increase in the percentage of children
with no tooth decay when compared to rates reported prior to the addition of fluoride in 1963.
>The current target level of fluoride in Toronto drinking water is 0.6 parts per million - a level which is less than the
naturally occurring fluoride levels from a number of European and North American water sources, including parts of
Ontario
it's working for dental health, but the amount of sugar that's in everything, and people that drink soda pop don't usually drink tap water do it doesn't benefit them anyways

>activated 'go 'za

There's a lot of things you can try that will help with sleep before you have to worry about your pineal gland. Meditation, no screens (blue light) an hour before bed, a strict sleep schedule, limiting caffeine intake, etc. etc. will all take you farther than worrying about fluoride in your tap water.

>mfw living in place where the tap water is from natural source and naturally contains fluoride from ground

>Colgate PR here, AMA.

jk

>introduction of water fluoridation and again in 2000 show that by 2000, there was a 77.4% mean reduction in decayed,
>missing and filled baby teeth for five year-old children. There was also a 390% increase in the percentage of children
>with no tooth decay when compared to rates reported prior to the addition of fluoride in 1963

this is true, but you can see exactly the same reduction in any european city where govt does not poison tapwater. Children aren't starving anymore, they are forced to brush their teeth, and THIS is the sole reason why number of decayed teeth is reduced.

borone. It removes fluoride from your bones and and you simply piss it off. Eat some calcium too, as it helps pissing fluoride away. And brush your teeth like crazy, because fluoride is needed there. Don't drink this shit, as it does nothing except fucking up your brain, but it's precious thing topically.

I'd rather drink first world water than African water

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country

>being burgerstani

I just said that fluorine isn't the cause of calcification. There's no reason to avoid fluoridated tap water.

Here's a paper on calcification affecting sense of direction. Note that it has nothing to do with fluoride. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1419179/pdf/bmjcred00479-0018.pdf

Colgate doesn't make any money off fluoride as far as I'm aware.

---

Hippies will tell you that the danger of fluoride comes from its effects on your mind. The very real danger from fluoride is from skeletal fluorosis. You are in no danger of getting skeletal fluorosis from fluoridated tap water. Besides, drinking tea regularly gives you the same if not more fluoride as you would get from drinking fluoridated tap water.

You can get skeletal fluorosis from drinking water where fluoride naturally occurs in high concentrations. Skeletal fluorosis affects ~3 million people in China. This is a serious, bone deforming condition that cannot be fixed within your lifetime.