Amerifats only

stateofobesity.org/adult-obesity/

Where does your state rank, Veeky Forums?

My home state of Oregon (#34) is pretty bad, fat-acceptance hipsters EVERYWHERE. But I just moved to Texas (#11) and HOLY SHIT. Its like a nightmare of fat anytime you walk into a supermarket. Seriously wtf is wrong with this country? I have my suspicions about soda, vegetable oils, and mental retardation being the #1 driver of obesity.

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/disparities/
stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/
stateofobesity.org/hypertension/
latimes.com/science/la-sci-sn-more-americans-obese-than-overweight-20150620-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Done using BMI
If you do any form of exercise and aren't 0% bf this system will consider you a fat fuck

NY #39

27% obesity.

all black people and mexicans, I assure you

>43

Yeeee boy

stateofobesity.org/disparities/

56.6% obesity among black women.
KEKEKEKEKKEEKE

what part of Texas?

#14 Tennessee here.

The thing you need to pick up on is what are the demographics of the area you're at. For example, I live in East Tennessee (specifically Knoxville). Discounting the student population here, there is a good amount of lower to lower-middle class folk, people who are generally uneducated, and a higher proportion of blacks. It's not that surprising that you see a lot of mobility scooters puttering around Walmart with the manatees riding them using food stamps to buy 5 family sized bags of cheeto's for their half-black bastards.

Compare this to a more affluent part of the state though (such as closer to Nashville), the rate tends to drop off by a noticeable amount. There's still a good number of fats around there, but the frequency drops from 1 in 3 to maybe 1 in 5.

San Antonio. Southside. Got a job in my Mexican godmothers law firm and living with her and her mom. I am getting worried for my health because 9 days out of 10 my meals consist of beans, spanish rice, and corn tortillas. They also cook with corn oil and have a box of mexican pastries in the house at all times.

Sugar is the problem. Sugar is literally an addictive substance, creating chemical dependency in your brain the same way cocaine and heroin do. America didn't get fat until we started putting added sugar in every fucking thing.

I have nightmares about how much soda I drank as a kid. I have always been lean cuz Im asian but I just cannot shake the idea that I may have done permanent damage to myself in some way.

A lot of black women work at my company.

EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is fat.

lol yeah, I dunno if this actually true based on "numbers" and shit, but it definitely feels like San Antonio is the fattest major Texas city.

All those Mexicans, and their Mexican food. It's a delicious nightmare

MA reporting in at #48, only behind CO and DC

Must be all the college chicks.

stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/

69% Black men overweight or obese
82% Black women overweight or obese

Jesus Christ you guys. This is a genocide via fat. Should we feel bad about this?

Fl #44, 26.2% obese.
Entirely because the meth is pure and cheap.

Indiana, #7

It shows, too. Can't go out without running into a sad looking hambeast. And I'm from NW Indiana which means white trash beasts as well as mexi-beasts and afro-beasts.

LOL at the fucking hypertension map.
stateofobesity.org/hypertension/

No wonder the South is angry with eveything.

Hey Beepums

Nah

No.

are you from SB by chance? that's where i'm at

Indiana represent, I don't see many fatties in the places I frequent though(crawfordsville), literally just tons of junkies

U wot

Nah, I'm from HMD

Based Massachusetts with rank 48.

Guess people here are healthier because we have beaches?

"There are a variety of factors that contribute to Massachusetts’s overall health. According to America’s Health Rankings, only 16.4 percent of adults still smoke, and only 19.7 percent of adults are physically inactive—both low statistics compared to the rest of the United States. Additionally, the American Psychological Association found that Northeast residents are known for having lower average stress levels than any other region, another factor that contributes to weight gain and overall wellbeing.

One area where we’re seriously lacking? Drinking rates. Massachusetts has very high rates of binge drinking and preventable hospitalizations…perhaps because Boston alone is home to more than 80 colleges"

Oregon reporting in, dgaf about fatties because we have legal weed and lots of hipster qts that are slender

You think you got it bad? I'm in Arkansas aka numero uno fattest state. Luckily there's no fat acceptance people just a lot of dumb fucks

If it's just an idea and no concrete permanent damage then I guess it doesn't matter. I can't imagine soda having long term damaging effects. My friend would drink soda till the point of puking and keep going all day if given the chance (mental addiction or something it was strange to say the least) and there were no health effects that could be attributed. How they weren't 400 lbs is a good question though.

SB represent, what a shit hole.

If I were stuck in most of MA, I'd be drinking too.
Pls kill your AG.

>tfw I live in Boulder, CO
>tfw I rarely see obese people
>tfw I'm literally shocked and do a double take when someone is overweight
>tfw the competition for women is way higher
You bros in the South and Midwest don't know how easy you have it

holy shit Wisconsin stop drinking so much

Long Beach California

There's a decent amount of fat people but also a ton of really beautiful women

If my math is correct hat means African American women are responsible for approximately 6% of all of the obesity in new york. A state with a population of 8 million. 6% sounds small but when factored into 8 million that equals 480,000.

>480,000

Holy fuck bros...

There are half a million obese african american women in nyc.

>yfw

If Black Lives Matter, why are they wasting them by getting fat?

>tfw jungle fever
>tfw not into fat girls

>wanting fat women
to be honest man I'm also really big @28% bf, but due to my 6'2 frame with fucking huge shoulders, people think I'm hot

Only one in 3 people is what I see as thin, and 1 out of 5 thin people is really healthy and not a meth-head.

Hamericans are outbreeding fits. Soon they'll round us up and take us to the camps, famiglia.

>Obese Americans now outnumber those who are merely overweight, study says
latimes.com/science/la-sci-sn-more-americans-obese-than-overweight-20150620-story.html

You need to look into keto, fast!

Every seven years all the cells in your body are new, bro. Haven't touched soda for seven years? You're good.

>thin privilege is when your hair is wider than dat ass.

#6 in the nation.

Niggers, beaners and trailer trash making up the bulk, though we have our share of Tumblr girls and "gamers" too.

#2... Let's goo mountaineers...

Seriously this place is so fucking fat. I was too til highschool, there are the shittiest fast food places imaginable every 40 feet here