Getting a hot ass at home

Hey Veeky Forums, so basically I want to try and get a bigger ass and thighs through squats, but don't have a gym membership or really want to get one until I have some visible gains.

Just wondering if dumbbells or a kettlebell can be a decent replacement for a barbell for squatting at home due to the lower amount of space they take.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oV_yDdZYXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I read "don't have a gym membership or really want to get one until I have some visible gains" as "I'm fat and embarrassed of being seen in the temple of the attractive". So step one for you is learning everyone at the gym won't be looking at you (likely actively avoiding it), step two is losing weight.

I'm only 48kg at the moment, losing weight isn't the issue.
I just want to make a start and get some noob gains before I make a commitment like that.
Currently I've bought a fixed gear bike for a leg workout and want to get something to focus on butt.

>until I have some visible gains

Or

>I wanna get buff but I don't want to invest time & effort into doing it
>I just wanna half ass things and pray for results that will come out of nowhere.

i fucking hate summer.

>monthly payments
>commitment

I have kept tinderellas around for longer periods of time

Post before pics, that way we can determine if dumbbells or kettlebells are the correct way of going about this fitness journey

This desu

If you're a girl then starting with dumbbells or a kettlebell might work for a short time just because your beginning strength level will be so low. However, anyone who knows anything about fitness will tell you to start lifting at the gym, with a barbell, today.

You say you want to make noob gains before you make a commitment, but starting off as a noob is the best time to start learning proper form on barbell squats and deadlifts (which are the main lifts that will get you a bigger ass and thighs).

If you're serious about getting into fitness, please, go get a gym membership.

>fixed gear bike for a leg workout

You're gonna have to try harder m8.

What's wrong with bikes?

Tell that to Robert Forstemann

You can get a decent glute workout out of cycling, but only if you practice pedaling from the hip and do some serious training rides.

For you, , I recommend google searching "gluteus body weight workout" and following that for a couple weeks. You're not going to see visible gains in that amount of time but you'll start to get stronger. It's a slow process.

What? Is there a chance you won't commit? There's a chance that you'll go to the gym, not like it, and spend the rest of your life a pathetic skinnyfat because seriously working out is too hard?

You just wana try it out, as if there's some sort of decision to make here?

There is no trying out. Go to the gym and lift. The only other way you could possibly get into decent shape otherwise is doing a legit sport several times a week like soccer, rugby, or fucking hockey. Either way, it'll be hard and suck sometimes. The gym is a faster way to get an ass than spending hours of your week sprinting and jumping around.

Just fucking go holy shit stop pussy footing.

No, I'm just a massive autist that struggles with being out in public.

Just go to the damn gym

Hey. Not that user but I'm going to have classes all day from 8am to 7pm next year and I'll have a few hours of homeworks everyday after that, so I really won't have time to go to the gym (all those nearby are far away and overpriced anyway) but I was considering getting a squat bar and trying to work out in my small room. Would that be enough? Can I use that bar for hip thrusts too? Would just squats, hip thrusts and walking lunges be enough? Should I also get dumbbells for those exercises? Also how many days per week of working out would be optimal? Should I also try to do cardio whenever possible? I'm kinda worried of not having enough time to sleep after that.

Bodyweight squats, then goblet squats, then dumbell squats, then pistol (or romanian) squats.

youtube.com/watch?v=0oV_yDdZYXA

he has stupid big quads from some genetic myostatin mutation and squats, not biking

What kind of retarded school makes you have class 10 hours a day (19-8-1 hour for lunch), 5 days a week, and then study after that ?

Doesn't really matter. In my experience most of the best students are also good at a sport. Strongly correlated to not being a lazy ass.
So go find one and ask how he/she manages in these conditions.

>IT'S NAHT A TOOMAH

posted in QTD... but figured it use this thread as well

Should a girl do SS if the goal is to simply get "toned"(yeah I know, toned but you get the idea) instead of looking like those manly powerlifter ones with a friedge looking midsection and huge chicken legs?

THE GOAL IS to simply have a nice lean midsection with maybe a bit of abs saying hello and to get a firm ass and legs

also, should upper body be neglected and just focus on lower body? like glute exercises all day
I remember seeing a routine with a girl with a big ass ass as the pic but never saved it

SS is shit for abs so she should be doing something else for her abs as well. Also, she won't like SS because it focuses too much on the upper body - you have been warned.

French Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Écoles. We also have exams every saturday mornings.

>SS focuses too much on the upper body

>not switching squats to just the day you OHP
>not adding pull ups, dips and a few acessories

god i fucking hate female lifters who just dont do any upper body

if you cover up the top half they look good but then you look at them and they got soft ass baby bat wing arms and backs where their fat falls over their bras