You guys remember to brush and floss your teeth, right?

You guys remember to brush and floss your teeth, right?
What's the point of having a perfect body if your smile is hideous?

cool wbem, post more

tfw every dentist I see tells me I have the most pretty tooth he's ever seen

I guess they tell that to everyone but still, feels nice

I tell my dentist I floss every day but I've never flossed in my life

>tfw no cavities or plaque or any thing else, ever

if you dont eat a lot of carbohidrates and sweets you will never get cavities even if you dont brush your teeth

Big fucking deal, I don't shoot people big, donkey smiles, and I don't make-out with girls anymore like some dipshit teenager.

As long as I clean my tongue, rinse, chew gum, etc. so my breath is fine, I could not brush my teeth for months and nobody would have any idea what the fuck is going on in there.

I need to go remove some of those from my teeth, it sucks being a smoker.

>have always had terrible teeth
>Brush twice a day, don't drink any sodas, rarely eat any sugar filled food
>Have spent over $2,000 this year so far and I'm in the process of a root canal this month

Feels really bad man

Mine are stained
But at least my gums are healthy

for years I barely took care of my teeth
I could go weeks without brushing them
a few months ago I decided to face my issues
lost 75lbs
6000$ on repairing my fucked up teeth

I was taking pleasure from the mouth
guilt through the mouth
punishment through the mouth

and now I can live a normal life again

take care of your teef

>at dentist
>doctor turns on the small water stream
>cold water flowing around your teeth and gums

They can tell user. They know you're lying.

>I am immune to tooth decay and gum disease
That's pretty cool user, the rest of us would probably regret not spending the 2 minutes it takes to not be disgusting when our teeth look like shit later on in life.

Good thing you don't have to worry about that!

I said I could not brush and nobody would notice, not that I actually did that, and the only reason I brush is to not have gum disease and teeth falling out, but that wasn't the OPs point. He was saying having a nice, shiny white, hollywood smile is so important that you might as well not have a nice body if you don't like your smile.

My teeth and gums are healthy and I don't give a fuck what my smile looks like. You can have a healthy mouth with a couple of crooked teeth or gaps, or whatever, but there's no need to run out and spend 40k on braces and shit or worry about your teeth not being pearly white from drinking tea, coffee,etc. if you're not flashing your teeth at everyone like a serial killer all the time. My point was, don't worry about your smile's appearance if nobody is going to see it not let your teeth rot out of your head to the point you can't chew solid foods anymore, but reading comprehension eludes you.

>implying I have any reason to smile.

My lower front teeth are genetically fucked so they have grown a bit on another, last time i was at the dentist that annoying granny fucking got the spike stuck between my teeth and she kept pulling so a bit of the spike snapped between my teeth. Hurt like hell and there was a nice amount of blood too. Fokin ell.

I chew sugarfree gum for 6 hours a day. That's good enough, right?

I need to start flossing my theeth.

>Got braces. Last year November

Soon i will have an aesthetic smile.

that webm is so satisfying

Its actually blowing air in your mouth and that cold water is your own saliva

Anyone else get exactly this webm all the time? I'll go to the dentist, they'll clean them up, one week later it's back. Always behind my lower teeth only. And you can't brush them away, not without spending a solid half hour just brushing a single area of your teeth.

Got braces since may
I'm scared as fuck that i end up with those white/yellow spots around my teeth for not brushing good.
>pic related

I take fucking 10 minutes every morning and evening to brush my fucking teeth.
The book the dentist gave me told me to brush my front teeths
>5 secs above the wire with the brush facing upwards
>5 secs above the wire with the brushing facing downwards/towards the wire
>5 secs under the wire with the brush facing downards
and then all the same for my fucking underteeth

You do this too? Looks too long imo

>teeth gap

Nothings matters. I will never be attractive. I try REALLY hard not to smile when I'm outside because I know it will make people instantly hate me. On the plus side having so much self loathing makes the non-smiling part quite easy.

It's called tartar. It's a mineral deposit that settles out of saliva hence your bottom teeth only affected. Some people have saliva which is prone to mineral deposition.

Anyways it will fuck with your gums so don't let it get too thick, gotta go in for cleanings.

bomp

Remember teeths are not naturally white

>tfw crooked teeth
>tfw can't afford braces
>tfw I overcompensate for it by flossing every after meal
>tfw I look after it as much as I can
>tfw too afraid to show teeth to smile
jdimsa

look after your teeth kids

I've never flossed before. What teeth gains come from flossing?

floss one time and you will see all the food that get stuck. It also prevents tartar

Go to europe user. You'll get same treatment and for 3,2k$ you'll get EVERYTHING fixed. Currently gathering money for that.

Fake front teeth exist. You can totally cover that shit up.

Not that I'd care anyway, the only person I know with a tooth gap is a pretty cute chick and I don't think it makes her any less attractive.

I got an electric tooth brush. It helps save time when brushing. I also use whiting tooth paste. Yeah i have to brush similar i take max.. If you want to avoid spots make sure you floss and DO NOT RINSE after brushing your teeth ,use a mouth wash..

just the one?

>been on orthodontist waiting list for 6 years
>finally got a letter this week saying come on in

Brushing your teeth too much is bad for them.

redpill (for lack of a better word) on teeth whitening - what actually works, and how much does it cost?

see

Dw user, once they take urs out they will clean your teeth very well.
Had braces from 12 to 16 (lol) and didn't have those spots.

Btw i didn't brush my teeth very well, and the braces and all that shit were pretty much free. (netherlands)

theres 2 types, physical and chemical

they pretty much work the same really, physical is just using something gritty (like baking soda it doesnt really have magical properties, you can use salt too) and it removes whatevers at the top of your teeth. chemical is the same shit except you use chemicals and it melts away the layers of your teeth.

Braces are like 2K

once you take them off,they will polish your teeth,no worries

>Had braces from 12 to 16
why so long?

i thought they normally 2 years at most

Yeah, but they were basically a bitch..
Because it almost costs nothing for us, and they still get money, they just tend to make it a long slow procedure. Happens quite often.

Fuck, getting those spots is currently my biggest fear. This is good to know

Lol. Try 5k+. Thank you, USA, for being such a greedy shithole.

I've been quoted at ~7k for my teeth to get braces. Apparently my mouth is too crowded and there's not enough room, so I need to get both premolars on the top and bottom removed to make room for teeth to move around.

Hell, I knew someone in high school that needed ~13k in repairs/prep/braces.

America fucking sucks. Don't ever live here

America is great if you're not poor.

Where I live many people with ugly teeth
Because braces are very expensive, so only rich have it.

I have fucked tooth too but I will get to 500kg deadlift before I can afford tooth treatment
Such is the life in 3rd world

What is that?

Dentfag here, that user is wrong, the spots are decalcifications of the enamel, essentially the earliest prestage of decay. They are technically reversible but it is nowhere near as easy as a polish and clean. Brush your teeth.

>>What's the point of having a perfect body if your smile is hideous?
Jokes on you. I have nothing to smile for anyway

removal of huge plaque buildups using a vibration tool (that spews water)

>I need to get both premolars on the top and bottom removed to make room for teeth to move around.
Oh hey I had that done. Feels super weird when they pull them out. It's more crunchy than you'd think.
Also the anesthetic syringes they stick in your palate hurts.