>first law of thermodynamics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74
youtube.com/watch?v=Z50M4Db9_oY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fat logic

>calories in, calories out

>wear basketball shorts to the gym

DAILY REMINDER THAT BOOGIE IS SO LARGE NOW HE CAN'T WALK - HE HAS TO USE A SCOOTER

I REPEAT, HE HAS TO USE A SCOOTER

>not eating like our hunter-gatherer ancestors

>keto

I just want him to die already.

just like how i rode your mom

like a scooter

Do you think he has much money?
He has a wife too correct?

He's married and lives rather comfortably now.
I don't think he's gotten much bigger, he's just older.
Also I think I've seen him walk, he just chooses to scootscoot his way to his food.

>He's married and lives rather comfortably now.

As I thought, I think she's just waiting for him to die to take it all. Probably even encouraging him to eat gg girl

I wouldn't be surprised.

one thing fatties can be good for desu

Yeah but she's just enabling more fatness, not just in him but beyond, in his hundreds of thousands of viewers.
People like her help kill many.

Cant this guy buy a pair of dumbbells with all the money he's earning from youtube? No excuses fat fucks.

he's too emotionally damaged

Do we know what happened to him? Was he molested as a kid, or what?

if youre gonna make fun of this guy w/o meeting him then fuck you, he looks like he'd be fun to hang out with, he plays mtg and skyrim, can't be all bad

I dunno why you people make fun of Boogie and try to equate his health difficulties to his size. He's 42, most people start having mild mobility or cardiovascular problems by then.

"no excuses fat fucks."
fuck you fitfag

>youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74
No fucking excuses you, fat fuck. Life forgives most mistakes if you put in the work but giving up or not even trying is completely unforgivable.

i just opened this thread to mock with common fitness sayings. i dont know the guy. was a random result in google images

OP

Piss poor trolling

>He's 42, most people start having mild mobility or cardiovascular problems by then.
Kek, fucking amerifats

I like boogie.
He looks like a very cool guy, and also a nerd guru.
10/10 would eat doritos and mountain dew with him.

>he thinks skyrim wasn't complete dodo

I've never met you before but I can tell that you are a fucking retard

He's not a nerd guru, he knows fuck all. 99% of /v/ knows as much if not more than he does about vidya. Only thing he's a guru in is playing victim for money.

chill guys, i understand hating fatlogic and fat entitlement, but there's no reason to hate an otherwise good person just cause of his weight. Be disgusted by maybe, but not hate

Boogie is not an otherwise good person. He manipulates retards, such as yourself obviously, into giving him money by pretending to be some unique victim. He'd rather make whiney vids through crocodile tears to earn money than improve his pathetic disguising life.

Yeah well Skyim is the worst game of the past 20 years.

Is he the same guy in those fedora gifs where he's on a date with a girl and serves milk in a wine glass?

Lmao, triggered.

>daily reminder his wife left with his "roommate" for a week without him

No, I think you're thinking of the guy in this music video

youtube.com/watch?v=Z50M4Db9_oY

Is she hot?

threadly reminder that boogie is literally cucked by bbc

She's fat, but not morbidly obese walmart special fat like Boogie.

You do know in order to get food and shit, she probably buys everything which takes time. When she shops everyday is when he gets cucked

Her glasses are different in each photo. That means they were taken 1 or 2 years apart (maybe more). That doesn't mean boogie was cucked.

>damage control

>she must only have one pair

hi boogie, how it feels to watch your gf getting bbc

who the hell have more than one pair of glasses?

Are you an idiot? Loads of people do.

If I recall that black guy is a literal faggot. You can kind of tell by the way he looks.

Makes sense to be honest, she's obviously a golddigging whore and she needs her sexual fulfilment from somewhere. No one on Earth can believe that her and Boogie are fucking, let alone believe he's even capable of doing so (too much fat around dick/dick literally not working due to being suffocated).

This is fucking hilarious.