Deadlift 220 for one rep

>Deadlift 220 for one rep
>Literally cannot lift it off the floor, even reduced to 205

Why is this allowed and why does it even happen? how can I do one Rep then be unable to lift it even slightly off the floor???

Explain

You made that other thread about back pain didnt you. stop making threads. Go lift.

Yes I did I want to know how this is possible.

Should I just do 1 rep maxes instead of 5 reps for deadlift

Literally have no fucking idea what you're trying to explain

I did a deadlift with a weight of 220lbs and then I could not even lift the same weight an inch off the floor

do you have down's syndrome? not trying to be rude, really wondering

kill yourself

Yes

And this is surprising why?

Well sweetie you're a weak little twink boy so you either get strong using linear progress or you start your transition so that I can fuck your boipussy

Answer my question first then ill shoot myself

Why could I only do one and then no more? Like it wouldn't come off the floor

Because you aren't strong enough to do two.

you aren't strong enough to do more than one lolol

Take your lazy trolling to /v/ or reddit or something son

you don't have sufficient strength to lift it twice

I did 3 or 4 of 215 last time. shouldn't I be able to lift it off the floor a little for a second rep?

I don't play videogames and I don't have cerebral palsy

well evidently you did not why the fuck is this so confusing to you? What kind of an answer do you want? Yeah you should be but your glutes bugged that happens sometimes when strength.exe stops working correctly

Seriously fuck off, if you're this dumb do actual research dont post on Veeky Forums again.

what should I do now?

I finished with like 6 reps of 135 to not leave completely empty

Everyone has their sticking point on the deadlift, some struggle to lock out, some around the knee and some off the floor, yours is the floor, and I'm willing to bet you pull with a flat back, which is a good thing, it's just those who stuggle off the floor have flat backs when they deadlift, due to that technique having shit leverage off the floor, whereas round back pullers struggle at lockout

>Tl;dr you weren't strong enough to do more reps

How can I improve it and what should I do

I've noticed I'm stalling kind of even at this low weight because I'm cutting

was it in greggs?

Nigga u weak. Train more.

You don't really improve it, you just accept that is where you fail your deadlifts, and you just need to get stronger on deadlifts overall

You wont be improving while on your cut, so just keep trying to maintain your strength and then focus on building it back up on your next bulk or maintenence phase

He probably can get stronger on his cut. Depending on his size he might not be building any mass but that's only one factor in getting stronger.

You're very weak

Lift heavy stuff

Quit bullying the guy, you meanies.