What kind of girls does Veeky Forums lift for?

There are two types of people
1)Those who lift for girls
2)Liars

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PFJbP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boys.

Thats not a girl that is a reptilian. You can see around around her eyes the lines where her skin was installed and the trademark scar right where a normal persons kidney would be

>dat stomach scar

I ain't saying she's real ugly, but that scar is

What about powerlifters?
What about olympic weightlifters?
What about athletes in general?
What about those who lift as a form of mental relaxation like running or mountain climbing?

>saggy breasts
>scar on her stomach

bitch had a kid, i aint liftin shit for her

she kind of looks like the type of girl to end up in a scenario where she wakes up in an ice bath missing a kidney

Like you wouldnt lick the fuck out of it if she asked you. Be real

>like you wouldnt kick the shit out of her stomach

i guess... if she wants me to kick her right in the C section scar

These things != Veeky Forums

If you would stop lifting after you got a qt gf then you lift for girls

If you wouldn't stop lifting then you don't lift for girls

That kinda of qt who used to cook you dinners all the time but now you no longer see as much or talk to frequently anymore

I lift so as to not have debilitating back pain due to scoliosis. I guess i am option (2): liar

it's from appendectomy, I had one

shes one appendix lighter

The kind that will stay at home raising our children and have a hearty meal prepared for me when I get home from work each night

>tfw you are broken and no girl will ever love you regarldess of your appeareance and you and hope to be a fuck toy at best but you know it wont happen

The kind that's taller than me which is near impossible

I lift for the halo effect

Girls is only one of the many benefits of the halo effect but personally it's just so people, in general, men and women, colleagues, bosses, prospective clients, clients, etc. respect and like me more.

I've been ottermode and I've been fat - it's a completely different world for when you're attractive.

Oh look people want to contact me for no reason (ottermode) versus oh look nobody has rung me in years (fat)

Currently on a rapid fat loss diet

Be a Muslim or live in the 50's son
Sorry your time has passed

well how tall are you

the ones with a benis obviously :^)

I haven't actually started to lift yet but I've been reading the sticky for like 3 months kek

Feminine ones I hope?!

of course, it would be gay otherwise :-)

Why are you not lifting??

I read it in one night what the fuck

>There are two types of people
>1)Those who lift for girls
>2)Liars

I'm gay.

skelly, unmotivated, depressed and r9k tier delusion

kek

Keep lifting to keep the qt you stupid fuck, nobody wants to hitch up with a qt that slowly lets themselves receed into being disgusting same principle.

Beat me to it, but its Veeky Forums so it's implied anyways

In real school you literally write papers longer than this

People fucking astound me with their laziness and ineptness.

Then grow the fuck up and do something with your life. Being depressed is like bike locking yourself to a pole and not letting anyone help you while you whine and moan about it.

Only girl for me

> Veeky Forums tier lifestyle
> likes reading
> flirty

all the puss i need

That's some good taste. user-senpai

I get good grades in uni and I have a part time job. I'm just socially retarded with diagnosed APD

You forgot
>lesbian

there are no lesbians, they just haven't met me yet

tfw she motivates me to go to gym and improve on my cardio

5ft 2

I'm so sorry...I didn't know

I'm sorry? I didn't hear you from all the way down there

Oh my god why are you all so needy

Only if I can get a girl like Yukimura and Kanbaru

I lift for cute girls
Girls with a big ass and tits or sluts in general are just for fucking
Cute girls who have some integrity in them are for making love to

For the Anons who feel the same way
imgur.com/a/PFJbP

>imgur.com/a/PFJbP

id take sweet over sexy any day
but i find sweet and cute to be sexy
hmm

there is a trap in that album

The imgur mapname describes it all
>(:) user's Heartdrive

Who is a trap in that album?

>Who is a trap in that album?

I couldn't even tell that it was a trap

that's a very nice album

Thank you kind user

>dat happy trail

They're getting better

Make a list, be picky as hell, with th body type you prefer, the personality you like, the eye color, the hair, the voice, the skills, music taste... everything, just create an ideal woman that can't exist in the real world.

That's the girl I found. That was the girl I was lifting for.

And that's the girl I just lost.

you dun fucked up user

I know. And it's fucking killing me. I'm just about to text her again, and I know it will only make things worse. But I can't stand the ide of losing her for good

i was in a similar situation
first and only gf (lasted 8 months) i ever had broke up with me last christmas and everything about her was perfect
i have yet to find a girl i want to be in a relationship with because noone compares to how sweet and smart and cute she was and i dont want to settle for anything less now

This is a trap too

Fking hell are you serious?

not the guy but my gf already does shit like that. would probably be even more committed if we had kids

women like that still exist, you just have to wait to find a gem like that in an ocean full of whores

yeah """"she"""" gets posted on /sp/ all the time

Say it ain't so.

>dat mongoloid butterface

the prophet provides

did you try to get her back?

repost

This.

But I wouldn't mind a cute girl with great tits and a great ass.

>actually reading the sticky
Not gonna make it.

Light eyed nignog gf

if you lift for girls you will constantly be disappointed
if you lift for yourself and get girls incidentally you will find reward in life (that aren't the girls; because girls ruin everything in an equal relationship)

>lift for myself
>get rewarded with girls
>now I lift for girls

you just can't win

I know that feel breh, 5'5 here
Just want an amazonian to climb into

Not him, but same situation, she was perfect in any way for me, dumped me a month ago. Don't try to get her back it makes it worse. When they say they don't Love u anymore they simply throw u out like trash. She was My perfect girl, and she fucking just left me without looking back One second. Don't know if I should kill myself or keep going, made Great gains the last month but I'm dead inside

> lifting for girls thinking it will change what a ginormous autist you are
wew

Dumbass

buit the problem is that she didn't say she doesn't love me. The idea of her thinking I already forgot her kills me, but if I text her "I miss you" and she doesn't give a fuck I will have no other choice than to kill myself.

The only chance I'll have to talk to her will be on her birthday, it's in more than six months and I'm already counting the days

>m-muh blog and feels :(((

looks like one of those xcom aliens got loose.

You are an 18-21 year old male that thinks poonani is the most important thing in life. How close am i?

You have 10 other threads about gay locker room sex

me too desu

You sound probably kill yourself anyway.

I'm 36 and homo.

Quite a lot of girls are into that though. Still, it's only a good option if the man earns enough for the whole family, which isn't that frequent in this day and age.

The kind that's just enough crazy to be interesting, and not crazy enough to go crazy.

Same

>nerdchicks
not hipsters but those girls that would get straight As in classes and have no friends because they were as autismo as me.
I don't even care for their looks, if they're not grossly overweight or have poor hygiene I'm all over that shit.

Am I alone with that?

>tfw they will never approach me because they're intimidated by every male who doesn't look like an outcast

i lift for my muscles, no homo

is she?