What's your bf/gf like Veeky Forums?

How did you meet?
Do they support your Veeky Forums lifestyle?
Are you the big spoon or little spoon?
Do you see a future with them?

Discus

>implying anyone on this board has a bf/gf or let alone talked to a member of the opposite sex

Through a gymbro finding app called scruff.
Yes, we both lift.
Big spoon.
Yes, I plan on proposing to him in a year or two.

>shitskin
Kys.

cute

He's filipino.

>dropped out of college
>work warehouse job
>live with parents
>no way to meet girls

my what?

>reddit tier shirts

Stop making me sad.

>coworkers
>she supports lifting and my diet
>we're the same height, so sometimes big or little
>yeah, can see my future with her easily
>tfw she isn't here right now

those shirts are adorable

>talk to a member of the opposite sex
>opposite sex
Implying

>implying that changes things

Mentally ill people not welcome to fit, fuck off

>tfw found gf on Veeky Forums
She's an angel and support everything I do. Can't wait to put a ring on her finger.

>girls on Veeky Forums
user you shouldn't settle for an attention whore with daddy issues.

>girl

Are you sure 'she' isn't a trap user?

Met through mutual friends.
Yeah, he's been lifting for about two months now, he lifts for aesthetics and I lift for powerlifting though so we sometimes clash.
Little spoon all the way.
Yes.

do you take turns pounding each other's anus or is that too gay?

>she was new to our department, I invited her over for a Chinese New year's dinner to make her feel welcome.
>yes, she's a cardio bunny
>both, she cuddles me for warmth
>yes, our parents like each others partner. Also, we are both academics

Aww your bf is cute veny

My bf became a fat mess and started making up weak "muh genetics" excuses so I dumped him.
Now I'm just an aggressive muscular top fuccboi 24/7 who's dating a couple guys, and they don't know about each other.
>tfw all I want is to be dominated by a big angry muscle daddy but that will never happen because ive become an insecure heartless sociopath

David?

n-nice try user h-haha

That's nice. Good luck senpai

>My bf is an upright citizen. Genuinely a good person, a bit conservative leaning, loves his country, hates seeing it slowly turn degenerate, tries to better himself mentally and physically, introverted, a little bit emotionally fragile, interested in being Veeky Forums, healthy, and self-sufficient.
How did you meet?
>At a friend's party. Nothing special.
>Definitely. He's the reason why I got more interested in working out. Before I was only interested in the nutrition/food side of things but I found lifting weights to be satisfying.
>Big spoon when going to sleep, he likes his back touched. Little spoon when waking up because he likes to touch my butt and then have morning sex.
>Definitely. Couldn't ask for anything more.

>How did you meet?

At a local crossfit (no bully) box a mutual friend dragged me unwillingly one day.

>Do they support your Veeky Forums lifestyle?

Yeah, he's a personal trainer so he's pretty much into the "lifestyle" as well.

>Are you the big spoon or little spoon?

Depends on the occasion.
He's 1.92m and i'm a 1.77m manlet, but he likes to be little spoon most of the times.

>Do you see a future with them?

Not really desu.

>not really

Wtf is wrong with you just dump him then and stop giving him hope...it's the worst feeling to love someone more than he loves you...not speaking from experience...

What do expect from someone whose posts # ends in 666?

>What's your bf/gf like Veeky Forums?
He's super sweet, he plays soccer and runs but he doesn't lift. So he's got a nice butt but his upper body could be netter.
>How did you meet?
Tinder
Yes
Idk we've only been dating for 3 months

>What's your bf/gf like Veeky Forums?
Implying

But is my fault, I don't know what I want and end up pushing every guy away because I'm scared of regretting giving somebody a chance

Eh, it's not that i don't have feels for him.
It's more a "our futures are not on the same tracks" kind of thing, senpai.

Shit has been working fine for us the last few months, but i'll be moving abroad soon for a MSc course for 2 years.

I think it'd be shitty of me to expect him to wait for me tbqh.

You sound like you're dating a woman

She lights a fire in my soul. Basically infected my mind. We are LDR and met online, but after a few months of talking we couldn't really hold it back. She's not only super smart, but she's extremely sexy and fit. She said she finds me impressive in everyway, and I'm far more mature than anyone she's ever met.

We definitely support each other's fitness, and I'm not even super slim yet. I still need to lose some weight and have been losing for awhile. She has a light workout routine, but she's open to weightlifting if she has someone to be a workout buddy.

Big spoon.

I definitely do, she's older than me and established in a beautiful part of california. I plan on visiting/moving when I get my degree.

We are very open and sexual, I had her begging for a dick pic among other things.

I'm pretty stricken t b h.

>How did you meet?
We got set up on a blind date. He took me go karting desu. We both thought we spilled our spaghetti on the first date. We became friends quickly, and after hanging out a few times I knew 100% that I wanted to be in a relationship with him. He's a well rounded individual with a strong moral values, extremely trustworthy and extremely virtuous.

Of course-- we are on this Veeky Forums journey together. We both wanted to look and feel better, so we started going to the gym together. I'm losing weight and he's gaining weight. I've made more progress than him but he's been looking a little more joocy, which I like a lot.

>Are you the big spoon or little spoon?
Lil' spoon. I like to rub my butt on him.

Absolutely. We're moving to another state together in a few months-- where we will eventually get married, have children, and grow old. Pretty great desu, never thought I'd find the man of my dreams through a blind date.

I'm so happy desu, I feel complete.

I meant to say visiting often while I get my degree.

He's definitely got a feminine side. He's the cook in our relationship, he's a professional massage therapist, mires both sexes, keeps joking about how I'll make all the money and he'll stay home and tend the garden and do the housework. I guess it works out because I suck at the cooking/cleaning domestic thing and I'm as emotional as a pavement stone. I guess a little role reversal isn't bad.

Didn't know so many girls browsed...

Some posts are faggots, some are girls.

So Veeky Forums really is the gay board

Mostly faggots posing as girls

>posing as girls
Why would they do that?

>Scrawny English guy with a beautiful face, a bit lazy, vidya addict, but overall a good person and a very low maintenance spouse

How did you meet?
>World of Warcraft

>No, but he doesn't get in the way (except the occasional complaints that my cooking is "boring")

>Little spoon for a few minutes before sleep. Spooning is overrated

>Yep, we are married. We are not a perfect match, but I hope our commitment to each other is strong. If we have children he will probably be a stay-at-home-dad and I'll return to work asap, which suits me just fine

>met my bf playing league of legends like 6 years ago
>we were friends for the first couple years and I had a different bf at the time
>had an accident, former bf was an asshole, and new bf became closer until eventually new bf
>he support my fit lifestyle, but often gives me shit/teases me for what I choose to eat or not eat
>he drinks liters of mountain dew and regularly eats fast food
>he stays slim because he doesnt eat much overall and smokes cigarettes daily
>I dont agree with his unhealthy choices, but he has expressed he will be healthier in the future and eventually will quit smoking
>Already liked this guy too much getting to know him to break up over diet issues
>he gets upset when i press any health issue, tells me i'm "mothering" him
>we don't really spoon, hes not the cuddly type and mostly just puts up with me cuddling/molesting him randomly
>I have no plans to ever getting married or having kids
>okay with spending my life enjoying him while we're both alive well and happy

Well I'm and I'm not a faggot, nor posing

you guys never truly want to realize how many girls actually are here. i think it scares a lot of you

s-she's gone

Ffs what a lame relationship

>implying I'd ever have a gf

I have given up on such dreams anyway, I'm too busy working and I now spend most of my free time lifting.

She loves me.

>tfw making it

Literally all girls can look good with the proper angle and specially if you can only see like half their face

Looks like a dirty spic to me. Bet she's had 10 black cocks by now. You have not made it, don't delude yourself.

>file name

dats cute a f user

That's great, user. I hope I can find a girl or a feminine guy in my life, someone who I get along with and shares these similar feelings for me one day. My life is so pointless. I want this, I want someone to feel for me genuinely. Fuck.

all these actual faggots ITT jesus christ mods pls delete

Met at the gym
Yes, motivates me and helps me bulk/cut
Big spoon
I'm an emotional tinman and don't see a future with anyone. If it works out it works out

This is what you get for posting a pic of your girlfriend on Veeky Forums

I don't know why anyone in their right mind would post their girlfriend on Veeky Forums if she isn't a 10/10 Aryan goddess with a big ass.

I guarantee there's no girl in the world you could post that wouldn't get criticism/shitposting from Veeky Forums

lol are you not aware of where you actually are?

He's 100x more interesting than 99% of the guys I run into. He's been a sheriff and fought on the front lines of a war among other things. There's more to a good relationship than a lot of you seem to think there is

honestly no sane person would post their girlfriend. they're insecure and want to prove something

I think sometimes people get confused and think the people here are the same as their real life friends.

but its mostly girls. I think the take away from this thread is that fit girls are sane enough to maintain bfs and fit guys are not sane enough to maintain a gf.

this. your mindset looking at the pictures effects how the picture is interpreted/how it looks to you just as much as the actual physical photo. your mind will alter what you see is attraction based on what you think about said visual. if you prompt guys with something like "shes the hottest gf ever", you're undeniably going to make these guy looks at said picture on a much more critical level than if you had just primed them with "shes not a model, but i like her"

>bawww people aren't saying my average girl is the best in the world bawww :( im not posting more pics :( !

>fit girls

Most of the women posting on Veeky Forums are chubbyfat 6/10s.

This bitch takes photos like my gf. Why do bitches always angle and cut off their faces? Is it cause they think theyre ugly?

I gotcha, sister.

ive seen quite a few decent female bods in the CBTs. I doubt the ratio of fatties is much different/worse than the males on this board anyways. I've seen a lot more pathetic male fatties in CBT

makes asymmetry less obvious, and therefore makes them look better in the photo because it gives the illusion of being more symmetrical and therefore more "attractive". BTW i am also a female and never angle and cut off my face in a photo, and as such "bitches" do not "always angle and cut off their faces". Just the "bitches" that you come across

At first she tried to discourage me. ...money, time blah blah blah.

Then she tried to make me skip workouts. I'm feeling X, you're not going to gym today are you?

When she realized I wasn't going to be skipping unless she was seriously sick or some kind of emergency she tried to co-opt me going into "things she does for me". She bough me some new gym shorts and matching shirt, and lots of gym socks.

Now she shit tests me. - You worked out extra hard today for all those fit chicks today user? user, you know how fit I was when you met me?

Married red pill: this is simply just what women are like. The dude abides.

Checked.

If I bring my AAA game I could probably get a 7/10 on Veeky Forums.

In the normie world and the country I'm in, I'm probably an 8 and I'm OK with this.

Are you ugly user? Why are you settling? If he is getting upset at you for bringing up health issues now I doubt he will give up smoking for you in the future.

>fit guys are not sane enough to maintain a gf.
Well it IS harder to get a gf than it is to get a bf so your argument isnt valid
Also, as a girl you could litterally worship satan and sacrifice a goat once a month as long as youre semi-hot
as a guy you get rejected for basically any reason

The takeaway from this thread is reality, girls are mostly already not single and guys in higher ratio are single

Congratz man, that's awesome.

>find cute guy
>have zero personality and uninteresting

>find intelligent, interesting guy
>skinnyfat DYEL

There's no winning. Being gay is a meme.

>this is simply just what women are like
coming from a woman- she sounds extremely jealous and insecure. anyone who enters and stays in a relationship with someone displaying that kind of possessive, controlling behavior deserves whats coming to them. If the "married red pill" implies you actually got married- you're a fucking moron and you did this to yourself; people like that show red flags and thats your sign to gtfo

I wish you two the best

That's why open relationships are better.

seeI'm not settling. There's a lot more to a relationship than those few questions that OP posted- if you don't realize this youre probably not ready for a real relationship yourself. Besides humans are not perfect, and if these are his most glaring flaws than I consider that a winner.
The smoking thing is an issue because he's planning on moving back to where he can do business and thrive again. The setting events at the current moment don't line up and would just set him up for failure in quitting. He's moving to a different place where he'll be more distracted/busy/happy and be able to quit with a better success rate. He's getting upset about it now because he's in a powerless, depressed situation atm- but will be changing that soon

I must come across alot of bitches then

I think a lot of young women today (under 30) are completely unaware who they are, what they want, what are their responsibilities as women, how to be feminine, how to keep a guy and make marriage work.

Maybe I should open a school

Got kids, and life just isn't that simple. There are always going to be reasons to leave any relationship.

It sounds way worse than it is. She wasn't very firm. Of course maybe it is worse and I just don't see it because I'm in it.

Married red pill - meaning that in most relationships, women test their men will all kinds of games, and yes most women are insecure. Red pill meaning all women are like this is some way or another.

Also, get married, then find out what your spouse is like "when married". Fact is marriage changes people. People change all kinds of ways when they know you're "locked in" and can't leave easily, for good and bad. There is no way to actually know 100%.

Disgusting faggots.

Yup, I feel kinda sorry for them. Chicks tend to get a fucked up beauty standard since media is evil and parents think it doesn't matter what information they're fed.

>At school
>No
>I prefer being little spoon but she doesn't like it
>Absolutely no

I want to kms

>Maybe I should open a school
Youre gonna open a school teaching stuff nobody cares about?
Well good luck with that mate

what's wrong

>>it IS harder to get a gf than it is to get a bf
do you have some sort of source on that? because I know many females that would beg to differ.
>> your argument isnt valid
again, your argument is the invalid one because you're pulling something out of your ass as if its 100% fact; when in reality "proving" something is near impossible
>>Also, as a girl you could litterally worship satan and sacrifice a goat once a month as long as youre semi-hot
>implying that any relationship, with any guy, and not having standards, is a good thing
>implying any relationship is better than none
>implying that a majority of girls are considered "semi-hot"
>not addressing the millions of girls that aren't considered "semi-hot" by millions of guys
>putting all value of your partner in their physical attraction
>>as a guy you get rejected for basically any reason
guys get rejected for the same reasons as girls, you just dont notice it because you dont notice all those ugly girls that dont fall into your "semi-hot" category
>>The takeaway from this thread is reality, girls are mostly already not single and guys in higher ratio are single
you must keep in mind where the sample is coming from. guys on Veeky Forums in particular tend to remain single, while girls on Veeky Forums in particular tend to maintain relationships

yes daddy

I think deep down all women care. My office is full of single women.
The problem is the denial - self-awareness takes even more effort and is more painful than giving up bread and going to the gym a few times a week.

>alot
anyways
judging by your generalizations, I wouldn't be surprised.
>you get what you put out there
>people will treat you based on how you treat them and hold yourself
>similarities attract
I mean its like saying you expect a fat angry tumblr feminist to fall in love with julius- thats not how it works

>I think a lot of young women today (under 30) are completely unaware who they are, what they want, what are their responsibilities as women,
I was with you this whole time up until you got right about here
>how to be feminine, how to keep a guy and make marriage work.
this is where you lost me
>how to be feminine
this is stupid, being feminine can be contrast greatly depending on where you live/what culture youre in/etc. being feminine in some cultures is going out, doing all the hunting, and providing for the family.
>how to keep a guy and make marriage work.
and this should be the same regardless of what gender you are. both sexes need to communicate, reciprocate, compromise, and put time energy and effort into a relationship to make it work. There shouldn't be any difference except maybe if you have children and you obviously cant breastfeed as a man or something.

some do it to hide their hair loss...went to meet two girls both had profile pics like that bald as shit with hair thinning...tfw i will eventually go bald

I started talking to her after I noticed cuts on her wrists. I already had some sort of a saviour complex and a need to redeem myself after hurtin a lot of people's feelings.
I ignored all the red flags early in the relationship, call it infatuation, call it stupidity.
She soon became an emotional burden, have to spend hours cheering her up if she gets sad over a movie, or if her dad doesn't take her to the restaurant she wants, or for no reason at all.
I aint rich, fuck my mom scrubs floors to give me money but she doesn't know, she doesn't care, it's always her and not meeting her expectations when we go out on a date.
Her parents divorced and her mom convinced her that men are there to provide, and only for that.
I do everything during sex, try to make her cum 3 times before I finish but can't even get a good blowjob without her gagging.
I used to date guys before meeting her so I am used to splitting the bill, doing things for one another, getting wasted to the point of blacking out but I have to drop her off before 1am "cause it's dangerous out there".
She used to guilttrip me everytime over small shit, the day I called her on that she cried for 45 minutes.
The few arguments we had back in the early months resulted in her showing up the next day with fresh cuts,
She gave me yeast infections TWICE when I didn't wear a rubber because she had never been to a gynecologist, her mom doesn't like men viewing her daughter.
I think she gave me something else but I am not sure.
She sometimes has toilet paper particles in her butt cheeks
She leaves empty glases everywhere.

I improved so much her life, for fuck's sake.

fuck I think I had a lot to take out of my chest
TL;DR: everything

>do you have some sort of source on that?
Plenty but im not sure which one i should use
Basic biology states that males seek out women so men take on a more active role in hunting than women. Therefor its easier to be a woman and find a guy since they litterally come looking for you
Also there was a study conducted showing that the approaching party (in all circumstances, not just dating) had a bigger investment in making sure an approach goes well whereas the approached party usually is colder
This above the fact that there are more men generally in the dating scene

>guys get rejected for the same reasons as girls
Girls are known for flaking, having spent alot of time lamenting my single life and hoping to improve it ive read stories where the worst nightmare for many guys is the girl flaking

>guys on Veeky Forums in particular tend to remain single, while girls on Veeky Forums in particular tend to maintain relationships
I know its anecdotal evidence but most guys i know are single whereas most girls i know (through work, causal relation, friends, friends of friends, people at the gym etc) arent single
Also there arent any study done on it but im pretty sure most girls monkey branch much more than guys do simply because its alot easier finding a guy

"..This results in sexual selection, in which males compete with each other, and females become choosy in which males to mate with."

"As a result of being anisogamous, males are fundamentally promiscuous, and females are fundamentally selective."

Taken from wikipedias article on Bateman's principle