Best type of workout for fat loss at home?

Yes I've read the sticky and have experience with weights anyway but now I can't afford gym and am wondering what is the best type of workout I can do to lose weights(dont care about losing muscle now).I've got a 10kg dumbbell at home but I doubt it will be to any use so I guess cardio will be the only things and if so please recommend me what type should I do (liss/hitt) and how often.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_UgwZuOcw8
a.pomf.cat/uyuwms.pdf
startbodyweight.com/p/start-bodyweight-basic-routine.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best way to lose weight is to eat less.

>Best way to lose weight is to eat less.
Obviously but I want to incorporate workout to speed up the process even more

That was not the question

But it answers the question

Lifting or running won't speed it up

Yeah the hormones that workout release and the calories burnt is obviously not going to speed up the process.What is your perfect regime(as in diet/activity)because I'm really interested in hearing

>Yeah the hormones that workout release and the calories burnt is obviously not going to speed up the process
This is true. Stop getting your information from men's health weekly.

I run 3 day sheiko high load and eat whatever I want, how much I want.

>This is true. Stop getting your information from men's health weekly.
>eat whatever I want, how much I want.
What did you meant?Because I don't understand to who is this directed and what you're trying to say

Exercising won't increase weigh loss outside of partially increasing you deficit, which you can do by eating less.

I eat what ever food I want because I don't have an eating disorder.
I eat how much I want dependant on whether I want to lose weight or not.

putting fork down x 100 ED

jump rope is pretty good at getting your heart rate up...

air squats 100repsx10sets

what?

>But it answers the question

It literally doesn't
Retard

>which you can do by eating less

What if I'm fasting
What then faggot
Why not answer the fucking question as it was asked instead of being so fucking retarded and annoying

bump

If you're trying to lose weight do it gradually. If you rush it it'll be easy to get discouraged and quit. Drink tons of water (half your body weight in oz) and EAT YOUR FUCKING VEGGIES

Thanks capt.Obvious but I don't even eat junk food or any sugar(without counting fruits).STILL NO FUCKING WORKOUT

Ur a cunt

If you drink milk, then stop. I was ata permanent 220 until I stopped drinking milk (though I drank like 6 glasses of chocolate milk a night) and along with a ton of running, I;m now sitting at 190 with a BF of 11%

Page 49 of greyskull.

The villain challenge 1

Read it
Live it
Love it

robe jumps. But put on some running shoes or go on soft ground. Else it will hurt you the next day.

>greyskull.
but isn't that a weightlifting routine?

Right here m8

youtube.com/watch?v=a_UgwZuOcw8

Holy shit. It is a book.
a.pomf.cat/uyuwms.pdf

Page 49, fag

>premium
JUST WRITE EVERYTHING HERE OR GET OUT POO IN LOO

Fork put downs to failure.

Everyone is different mate there is no program that is going to maximize gains for every body type.

Fork putdowns are a great exercise for fat loss, but i also tend to recommend table pushaways and food declines

Uh, its called ss, bruh

K E K

Implying it's not only about the digits on your scale.
If you slightly care for your anatomical ability, your energy levels or your looks, working out beside eating clean is the best you could do.

For working out at home, i continued bodyweight training since i started lifting in a juvenile prison literally without any kind of equipment.

Something like link-related is a good point to start.

startbodyweight.com/p/start-bodyweight-basic-routine.html

Weightlifting increases the metabolism by 3000% for about 2 hours after exercise. Cardio increases metabolism by 200%.

but can't hiit achieve the same thing?

>ebreybody gots abs u jus gotta uncover dem!
Then why can't I see skelly's abs?

because abs are muscle like everything else you moron