Weed and breathing

Does weed effect your athletic performance? For instance competing in physically demanding sports like track, wrestling, cross country, general ability to breathe?

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

nigga weed chill af nawsayin

Nice trips and dubs but you're a fedora nerd.

THC is a bronchodilator of some potency. However, inhaling smoke is never good for your lungs. If you intend to use weed as a PED I recommend either vaping or eating it.

DUDE WEED LMAO

It depends. I mean eating it, or vaping it or whatever will have less impact than smoking it, smoking it alone will have less impact than mixing it with tobacco, and it also depends how much you're having it.

Best way to mitigate the negatives is to use it in moderation, preferably without smoking.

nah

If you're smoking blunts every day then yeah it's not gonna be good. But if you eat it, vape it, or even use a clean bong then you'll be fine.

For someone with asthma, smoking does not bother me. I can't smoke blunts without feeling like crap, but that's the blunt wrap, not the weed. Sometimes I get sick with bronchitis and a few little puffs calms down my breathing and makes it easier to relax and do deep breathing. Obviously everyone reacts to it a little differently, so if you find yourself short of breath after smoking, don't be dumb about it and keep doing it.

Weed brah yeah

>tfw cant wait til weed is legalized here in LV so I can lift on edibles again.

If you smoke regularly without filtering it out in some way yes it can do minor damage to your lungs. Not nearly as much as cigs, but it's still there.

The best way to avoid this is to just limit your smoke time to the end of the day. You'd have to smoke an abnormal amount to cause that much damage before you go to bed and the 8 hours of sleep after should repair said damage.

Everything in moderation user. There are a lot worst things you could be doing.

After smoking for 8 years daily. I found live resin and got a local blown rig and i now hate bud. Vaporizing live resin (uncut wax) is unmatched. Smoking bud makes me feel extremely lazy and Cloudy headed and i always fiend for weed. I get higher off American spirits than bud.

Why do you trip again?

I go for 20-30 mile.bicycle rides just fine, smoking my pipe along the way of the ride. I have permanent damage to my lower spine and my wrist with plates and screws in it. I'd honestly not be able to stand the pain of bicycling without my weed. I need my bf to pop me back into place daily to avoid major pain, but it still hurts no matter what I do.because the type of damage.
My lung capacity is just fine, and studies have shown that weed smokers actually have increased lung capacity. If I smoke a cigarette however, I can feel the negative effects immediately - night and day difference compared to weed.

I'm hilarious and people love me

Smoking and vaping will affect your respiratory capacity but as far as the chemicals in weed, as far as I know off the top of my head there isn't much out there for evidence one way or another.

>still smoking weed
grow up you insecure faggot you are not in high school anymore

maybe a little but not that much